PS 5 Arrived

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Made it outta the Texas Target WH just ahead of the weather:

EED51B60-A47A-49A8-B267-33E53D55DDEB.jpeg

BlowMe

Reaction score
Nice! I have had mine for about a month or so now. I am experiencing the "controller drift" that everyone is talking about every great now and then. Not alot but have noticed it a handful of times. Now I gotta buy a way better TV so it actually does it some justice. The shit box i have just looks like PS4 stuff lol

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I wonder if the drift is update removable?
I’ll get a review from the kids on the games they ordered with it.

BlowMe

Reaction score
There is a lawsuit out over it. Its the controllers. What games did they get? I LOVE the battlefield games. They are incredible. So much you can do and level of destruction is wild. I cant wait for the new one! They are talking about having like 124 players in one game at a time or something like that. And the building will crumble differently depending on where they are hit. If all or some if it is true its gonna be insane!

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I have thought of getting one for the kids. What are your thoughts on the PS5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Didn’t know they’re back in-stock. I kinda gave up looking. Love me some late night Madden. Nothing better than beating 11 yr olds. (Least that’s what my wife says).
Kids got on the Target waiting list, a text rang in that orders were open and they bought it.
They ain't cheap.

Reactions: DWC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
There is a lawsuit out over it. Its the controllers. What games did they get? I LOVE the battlefield games. They are incredible. So much you can do and level of destruction is wild. I cant wait for the new one! They are talking about having like 124 players in one game at a time or something like that. And the building will crumble differently depending on where they are hit. If all or some if it is true its gonna be insane!

They'll get back to me on all that and Ill get back to the thread.

attitude

Reaction score
Nice! I have had mine for about a month or so now. I am experiencing the "controller drift" that everyone is talking about every great now and then. Not alot but have noticed it a handful of times. Now I gotta buy a way better TV so it actually does it some justice. The shit box i have just looks like PS4 stuff lol
I bought this TV when I got my Xbox series X. It is the cheapest TV with a 2.1 HDMI and can play 4K at 120hz to take full advantage of your new PS5.

DWC

Reaction score
Kids got on the Target waiting list, a text rang in that orders were open and they bought it.
They ain't cheap.
Gonna be a tough sell this time around. Used to sell it as it was fun for me and the boys. Used to hang out with my oldest and play. He’d play offense, I’d play defense against someone online. If we played each other it’d get ugly on occasion. :oops: My birthday is coming up though anddd we don’t have a PS in Havasu.

attitude

Reaction score
Gonna be a tough sell this time around. Used to sell it as it was fun for me and the boys. Used to hang out with my oldest and play. He’d play offense, I’d play defense against someone online. If we played each other it’d get ugly on occasion. :oops: My birthday is coming up though anddd we don’t have a PS in Havasu.
I’m sure your wife would love a new blue ray player😉

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Super Mario Bros and Nintendo music took the place of Christmas music in the morning.
I do miss it. It became a staple.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don’t get the infatuation with the play station.
I play a game or two on my phone but my god I’m not standing in a line or paying a huge premium but I guess that’s just me.
Insight me.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
It’s hard to believe how difficult it still is to get a PS 5. I got the kids the new X Box series X for Christmas and had to buy it on the secondary market. I’d like to get them a PS 5 as well but they’re next to impossible to get right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TPC

DLC

Reaction score
I got a new TV for my Atari 2600 - pong.... it still looks the same just bigger screen!

last pong tournament we had one of the guys had one to many Jolt colas and when he lost, he kicked the 13inch tv and blew out the picture tube, we upgraded to a 19 inch tv.... it’s so nice! The Screen is huge!!!

lol

ive been looking for the Xbox series X for the nef-kid’s but can’t find it....

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Demon souls and Valhalla Assassins Creed are their current game. The kids like them. The rumor is the slow rollout is delaying the release of games goes the tale.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I don’t get the infatuation with the play station.
I play a game or two on my phone but my god I’m not standing in a line or paying a huge premium but I guess that’s just me.
Insight me.

Didn’t pay a premium or stand in line.
Son got on the Target waiting list and got a text and got the game 4 days later.
I don’t play any games.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I figure the way this business goes, I'll just keep my ole PS2, soon it will be considered nostalgic. 😂

You laugh, but one of my friends is big into gaming and searches for the old stuff. He's paid a premium for older game stations and games.

We all need a hobby I guess.

Taboma

Reaction score
You laugh, but one of my friends is big into gaming and searches for the old stuff. He's paid a premium for older game stations and games.

We all need a hobby I guess.

I was kinda serious, only because I know my daughter paid a grip of $$ for a really old gaming ( Nintendo perhaps) platform for my grandson.
And of course I'm blown away when I see ladies jeans for sale for huge dollars with far more holes than the ones I wear chain sawing avocado trees.
Then there's the fact, how those cars I bought new for $ 3K or less back in the 60's are worth mega dollars today.
Look how analog tube amps and turntables playing scratchy LPs we ditched 40 years ago are suddenly all the rage.
My old Elroy Hirsch LA Rams football card my dad tossed 50 years ago would probably buy me a new car today --- AMAZING !!!

So yup, it's not taking up space I need for now, so I'll just hang on to it and the games, who knows ????????

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Demon souls and Valhalla Assassins Creed are their current game. The kids like them. The rumor is the slow rollout is delaying the release of games goes the tale.

The new game deal is pretty frustrating right now. Far Cry 6 has been pushed back multiple times and now there is no known release date. The latest new game we picked up is Cyberpunk 2077 and it’s kind of a bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk