WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wtb jayco seneca

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Looking for a jayco seneca. 2013 or newer. Looking for a bunk model or the Ts model. Anyone have one and looking to sell. I’m in az but willing to travel for the right coach Thanks paul.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I am looking nation wide. Seems like the major complaints I see are the dual fuel fills. Your rig is perfect. Wanna sell? Haha

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I am looking nation wide. Seems like the major complaints I see are the dual fuel fills. Your rig is perfect. Wanna sell? Haha
It’s no problem, I fill at truck stops with dual hoses. There is a transfer pump between the two, sometimes I just fill one if I’m not going a long way. Or fill one leave the hose on the ground and turn around.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Yes. Going tomorrow to look at it!
Great price. Couple things to look for, there are issues with the cabs separating from the camper part behind the drivers seat. Also check all of the seems on the exterior and make sure the paint graphics line up, if not then things are coming apart.
The new ones are crap, like many motorhomes, but I really like mine and it’s worth dealing with. Most say the older ones were a much higher build quality then the new ones.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
also check the slide outs. It’s a common problem with these to leak in the rain and have read people needing the floors in them rebuilt. So look under the slide out when open and push from underneath for wood rot.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
are they all on freightliners? or any other chassis avail?

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
My brother and I both have 08 35 GS. Definitely a dinosaur compared to the new chassis, but if you can find a clean one, they are worth the money. I have not put too many miles on mine, but my brother lived out of his and traveled across country the last few years with minimal issues. The duramax/allison is a pretty reliable platform that many people know how to service. It definitely does not have the tow rating of the new ones, but i pull a jeep behind mine and don't even notice it.

Motorhome.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My brother and I both have 08 35 GS. Definitely a dinosaur compared to the new chassis, but if you can find a clean one, they are worth the money. I have not put too many miles on mine, but my brother lived out of his and traveled across country the last few years with minimal issues. The duramax/allison is a pretty reliable platform that many people know how to service. It definitely does not have the tow rating of the new ones, but i pull a jeep behind mine and don't even notice it.

View attachment 969112
Only complaint in ours is power, they need big blocks. Coming out of a pusher with a 400 cat the Seneca is a slug, but once again I love it.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score

View attachment 969112
If or when you sell please let me know!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Looks like the unit is pending. Seems like it checked out.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
That was a great deal for a 2018 on the west coast. Not sure I would want to sleep 8-9 people in it like the ad says though, you would really have to like the people.
No thanks on that many people. But will work great for our family of 4.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
No thanks on that many people. But will work great for our family of 4.
I really enjoy driving mine, check the tire pressures, drop them down to 90 if they are set higher, it will rattle your bones if not. Also they have an annoying whistle starting at 50 mph, its the holes in each mirror where the bolts hold it to the cab. Lowes or HD sells little black plastic plugs in there hardware section that you can stick in the holes, silences it and a ton of other wind noise.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I really enjoy driving mine, check the tire pressures, drop them down to 90 if they are set higher, it will rattle your bones if not. Also they have an annoying whistle starting at 50 mph, its the holes in each mirror where the bolts hold it to the cab. Lowes or HD sells little black plastic plugs in there hardware section that you can stick in the holes, silences it and a ton of other wind noise.
Good to know. Been reading about a transmission flash to help with the shift points and towing on grade. I have a 25’ Cole I’ll pull and a flat bed with rzr and quads. Shouldn’t have any issues compared to my v10 35’ class a

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
The older duramax era models are hot sellers, they dont last long when posted for sale, especially the 1.5 bath and the full wall slide floorplans.
Yes I know always looking for a clean triple slide model

humvkev

Reaction score
If you were looking at a MOHO like this one, what would cause concern? I don't think it would have problems pulling a boat around. What would be a problem spot to look for which would cause you to avoid it.

I was also wondering it this was left at a park in Parker, plugged in from June through August, possibly with the AC set to maybe 85, would it help keep it from breaking apart due to the heat. Do the parks even allow this to happen? I see a lot of people leaving their RV's on the CA side or Parker and I wonder if this destroys them?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/rvd/d/garden-grove-2008-gulfstream-endura-35/7268606510.html

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Good to know. Been reading about a transmission flash to help with the shift points and towing on grade. I have a 25’ Cole I’ll pull and a flat bed with rzr and quads. Shouldn’t have any issues compared to my v10 35’ class a

I have a 17. I think my 5 year could could have picked better shift points than the factory..... If you get somewhere on this please pass it along.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have a 17. I think my 5 year could could have picked better shift points than the factory..... If you get somewhere on this please pass it along.
There is a Cummins reflash from authorized service centers. Bumps hp up by 30 and changes shift points. They come programmed in a eco mode for some reason. I need to get it done before we take off for the month of May.

fmo24

Reaction score
I was told cooling capacity is what limits hp in these.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Does the newer 6.7Freightliner Senecas have the allison 2500 or the 3000?
If they have the 2500, you are very limited on torque rating.
If you got the 3000, turn it up!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

HBCraig

Reaction score
Just a general question here. Are all of these mounted on Freightliner chassis now? Can you pick the chassis you want?

phuggit

Reaction score
I have a 2019 HJ and it has an Allison 3000.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
No issues, I towed my 28 daytona with twins to powell, we got down to about 45 at times, but thats a hell of a long climb.
944F4B2C-8B57-43A3-AA81-38EF6D6946FA.JPG

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Drove it home this week. What a difference in driving from my tiffin gasser. Absolutely day and night difference. Now the daunting task of swapping all the shit. Have you done the pass they storage conversion on the first bay? Been reading about all the tricks for these rigs. Need to pony up and spend some more coin.
F22CB920-4A17-4A77-BBBD-61C4E198380E.jpeg

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Drove it home this week. What a difference in driving from my tiffin gasser. Absolutely day and night difference. Now the daunting task of swapping all the shit. Have you done the pass they storage conversion on the first bay? Been reading about all the tricks for these rigs. Need to pony up and spend some more coin. View attachment 974566

Congrats!! I love the M2 cab

phuggit

Reaction score
Drove it home this week. What a difference in driving from my tiffin gasser. Absolutely day and night difference. Now the daunting task of swapping all the shit. Have you done the pass they storage conversion on the first bay? Been reading about all the tricks for these rigs. Need to pony up and spend some more coin. View attachment 974566
Graphics look bitchen. Congrats.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Sooooooo jealous of these rigs! Still stuck in my E450 class c can’t wait to upgrade if the right rig comes up at the right price.

Emac

Reaction score
Bumping this back up as I am now in the market. If anyone is thinking of selling or knows of one available let me know.
805-320-3584.
Thanks

Looking for a jayco seneca. 2013 or newer. Looking for a bunk model or the Ts model. Anyone have one and looking to sell. I’m in az but willing to travel for the right coach Thanks paul.