WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What to do in LA ?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark šŸ˜¢
Reaction score
What is to do in LA this weekend with the COV crap ? I was supposed to go to Fresno but that got pushed to next week . šŸ¤”

Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
Hey T&B dont you ever get to go home?

seems like all you do is travel and live out if a suit case....

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Hey T&B dont you ever get to go home?

seems like all you do is travel and live out if a suit case....
Ya I was just home after Texas wifey gets tired of me chasing her around šŸ˜‰ , Iā€™ll start Fresno and then go home my foreman can run it for a few days . Its so cold at home nothing to do ground is frozen canā€™t build or paint , freeze your ass off shooting plus Iā€™m greedy .

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If you want a place to eat. Not sure if it is open. If so this is the home of the French Dip. Supposedly it was invented there years ago. Been there many times my grandfather used to go there as a kid

https://www.philippes.com/menu

I am kind of burnt out of the beaches in LA so I tend to find places away from the beach craziness. Unless it is Newport or Huntington.

Pasadena is a nice little town to park and just walk the city.

Hollywired is always good as well. There is a cool lookout off Mulholland

https://maps.apple.com/?address=703...AMbT33Fg+ll3AOVUaMcJ5D0FAQWJFbpKMlV3AUAQ=&t=h

Last edited:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Starting in Montebello .

If you are hungry and want a good meal, hit this place up. You wonā€™t be sorry.
šŸ‘

B61D7006-0953-41D3-BB35-CCC00627ABBA.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score
There is a lot near you and you can avoid traffic and high blood pressure by staying close. The LA Arboretum is great and plenty of places to eat near by. Moffettā€™s for chicken pot pie. Santa Anita is close as well, not sure if anything is going on though.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Big car show in El Segundo today 10-2
I talked our other Superintendent ( Rick Johnson ) into it so we are heading that way then hit the sandwich shop Philippes if itā€™s open . šŸ˜Ž

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
If you want a place to eat. Not sure if it is open. If so this is the home of the French Dip. Supposedly it was invented there years ago. Been there many times my grandfather used to go there as a kid

https://www.philippes.com/menu

I am kind of burnt out of the beaches in LA so I tend to find places away from the beach craziness. Unless it is Newport or Huntington.

Pasadena is a nice little town to park and just walk the city.

Hollywired is always good as well. There is a cool lookout off Mulholland

https://maps.apple.com/?address=7036 Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068, United States&auid=9897395815120692954&ll=34.116427,-118.342140&lsp=9902&q=Jerome C. Daniel Overlook above the Hollywood Bowl&_ext=ChoKBQgEEOIBCgQIBRADCgUIBhD2AQoECAoQABImKddEC2ZTDkFAMbT33Fg+ll3AOVUaMcJ5D0FAQWJFbpKMlV3AUAQ=&t=h
Thanks after car show we will see if open , canā€™t set in the hotel any longer . šŸ˜«

Pelon

Reaction score
There is a lot near you and you can avoid traffic and high blood pressure by staying close. The LA Arboretum is great and plenty of places to eat near by. Moffettā€™s for chicken pot pie. Santa Anita is close as well, not sure if anything is going on though.

Santa Anita is open for racing!

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Catalina is now open. Take the ferry from San Pedro and spend a day.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
If you see a 69/70 G.P. take a pic.
Preferably a 4 speed with 428/455.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
If you've never been, Venice Beach is a must see. Then maybe Malibu Canyon.

South? Get to PCH and head to Huntington Beach (for the crazyness) or Seal Beach for the laid back vibe. Lots of cool places to see and eat just walking around. Then head to Laguna Beach. Poke around a bit and the head to Crystal Cove. Take the hike up the hills and enjoy the view. Use the southern trail, it's steep, but you'll get to the views a Lot quicker.

Head home through Laguna Canyon Drive.

See if Casa Moreno is open in Clairmont. Nice outside seating and pleanty to walk around and see.

That should keep you busy for awhile! LoL

hallett21

Reaction score
Malibu sea food.

Thereā€™s a new lobster spot in what used to be called ā€œcross creekā€. Itā€™s called broad street oyster company. In malibu.

Newport for sure.

Fishermanā€™s catch in Oxnard

Paradise cove in malibu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk