WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

530RL

Reaction score
Here's a starter. What's you're solution with what's happening and whom would you get behind to right the ship?

Direct answer is I have no idea.

Neither party is conservative nor for smaller government.

Therefore there is no one for me to get behind at this current time.

Four years is a long ways off. Hopefully things change.

buck35

Reaction score

You yourself have said hope is for losers, so you must have a plan or goal at this time. Many of us black sheeples or can you even say that anymore would love to see an alternative to this crap taking place now.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A lot will change in four years. Of that, there is no doubt in my mind. The troop draw downs have been halted. Where we had a small presence in Syria, we have made a much larger one. The White House made a statement that they are withdrawing support for the Saudi led war in Yemen...

We have basically shut down the energy sector, which employs a fair sized group. We are trying to open the borders to less than desireable people. Unemployment should be going up, and so will government handouts...all funded with printed money.

Yet some will still say, "I dare you to find a better place." The problem those same folks tend to overlook is this: There are people in charge doing everything they can to bring our country down to the levels of others. Instead of fighting for the betterment of the nation, they wish only to divide us yet more. They claim it is for inequality, or wrongs this country has done.

This is still the best country to live in, for now. Four years from now? Really? We're three weeks in, and the wheels are falling off. Any opposition to the ruling class is being dealt with swiftly, but not violently...yet.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Passively supporting "no one" ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING other than allowing the liberal/progressives to steer us further away from our Conservative values and objectives...... I prefer to hinder their liberal progressions in any manner available, which includes voting in opposition, and doing nothing is not a productive option.........IMO, Conservatives are fighters.......and a "Passive Conservative" is an oxymoron and a worthless charade. ;)
Our past and current anti-conservative situation sure as hell isn't going to correct itself....
When seeking a favored political position, you appear to have redefined the practicalities of "Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way" with "Bitch, Criticize, and Condemn", simply because "no one" is good enough for 530....or, it is possible that your "declared approach" is simply your RINO disguise? :cool:

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Election lawsuit tracker

Of the 80 total lawsuits, 34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction. Those judges who dismissed suits never heard the actual evidence of election irregularities and/or fraud, since they did not allow it to be presented in their courtrooms. Such cases cannot be counted as a loss for Trump. If anything, they are evidence of a failure of our judicial system to – at a moment of national crisis – actually address election fraud.

Of the 46 remaining lawsuits, 25 cases are still ongoing, so that the winner and loser of these cases is yet to be determined, while 21 have been completely adjudicated. These are cases where the court heard arguments, considered any relevant evidence, and then issued a formal ruling on the merits.

You may be surprised to learn that, of these 21 cases, Trump has won 14 and lost 7.

In other words, Trump has won two-thirds of the cases to date that have been adjudicated by the courts.

Don’t expect to hear this on the evening news.

500bbc

Reaction score
Election lawsuit tracker

Of the 80 total lawsuits, 34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction. Those judges who dismissed suits never heard the actual evidence of election irregularities and/or fraud, since they did not allow it to be presented in their courtrooms. Such cases cannot be counted as a loss for Trump. If anything, they are evidence of a failure of our judicial system to – at a moment of national crisis – actually address election fraud.

Of the 46 remaining lawsuits, 25 cases are still ongoing, so that the winner and loser of these cases is yet to be determined, while 21 have been completely adjudicated. These are cases where the court heard arguments, considered any relevant evidence, and then issued a formal ruling on the merits.

You may be surprised to learn that, of these 21 cases, Trump has won 14 and lost 7.

In other words, Trump has won two-thirds of the cases to date that have been adjudicated by the courts.

Don’t expect to hear this on the evening news.
Or from any Turd licking RINOs...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Where is Air Force 1?

Where is the 747 flying command center that has all capabilities to foment the continuity of government and POTUS always flies on?

Why does ChomoJao keep boarding a 757 AF2 with now presidential seal on it?
They now have apparently hung a makeshift seal on the inside of the door but, still begs to question.
Can anyone confirm that he is in possession of the "Football"?

Screenshot_20210207-101736_BitChute.jpg
Screenshot_20210208-183801_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh and why did Jeff Zucker step down as head of CIA Operation Mockingbird media CNN?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A lot will change in four years. Of that, there is no doubt in my mind. The troop draw downs have been halted. Where we had a small presence in Syria, we have made a much larger one. The White House made a statement that they are withdrawing support for the Saudi led war in Yemen...

We have basically shut down the energy sector, which employs a fair sized group. We are trying to open the borders to less than desireable people. Unemployment should be going up, and so will government handouts...all funded with printed money.

Yet some will still say, "I dare you to find a better place." The problem those same folks tend to overlook is this: There are people in charge doing everything they can to bring our country down to the levels of others. Instead of fighting for the betterment of the nation, they wish only to divide us yet more. They claim it is for inequality, or wrongs this country has done.

This is still the best country to live in, for now. Four years from now? Really? We're three weeks in, and the wheels are falling off. Any opposition to the ruling class is being dealt with swiftly, but not violently...yet.

Relax man.
Just get in your jet and fly to the Marshall Islands.
Easy peasy.

Turnup

Reaction score
Where is Air Force 1?

Where is the 747 flying command center that has all capabilities to foment the continuity of government and POTUS always flies on?

Why does ChomoJao keep boarding a 757 AF2 with now presidential seal on it?
They now have apparently hung a makeshift seal on the inside of the door but, still begs to question.
Can anyone confirm that he is in possession of the "Football"?

View attachment 970963 View attachment 970964

Oh and why did Jeff Zucker step down as head of CIA Operation Mockingbird media CNN?
I just posted in the Capital thread..someone loaned him that painted decoy 🤣 Maybe monkeywerks can run the numbers on that shit and see who's it is. This shit is getting downright hilarious..

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I just posted in the Capital thread..someone loaned him that painted decoy 🤣 Maybe monkeywerks can run the numbers on that shit and see who's it is. This shit is getting downright hilarious..
They really do think people are stupid.
That we don't know and can't tell the difference between a 747 and a 757.

It will be their undoing.
shot2.gif

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Relax man.
Just get in your jet and fly to the Marshall Islands.
Easy peasy.
Didn't Epstien have a privat jet, and a private island?

Didn't work out so good for him...
I think I'll just keep doing what I've been doing: Pray for the best, prepare for the worst. Basically, make sure my house is in order.

HCP3

Reaction score
They really do think people are stupid.
That we don't know and can't tell the difference between a 747 and a 757.

It will be their undoing.

US Presidents commonly fly on C-32's (757). Trump did it many times. The airframe has nothing to do with the Air Force 1 call-sign. If the President flew on a Cessna 172, that little plane would be "Air Force 1" as long as he was on it.

Here is Trump on a C-32. Same presidential seal hanging on the door.

30dc-wingsofpower2-jumbo.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
US Presidents commonly fly on C-32's (757). Trump did it many times. The airframe has nothing to do with the Air Force 1 call-sign. If the President flew on a Cessna 172, that little plane would be "Air Force 1" as long as he was on it.

View attachment 971107
Exactly

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

View attachment 971107
If he was flying to Wilmington, DE, there is nowhere to land a 747 anywhere close. It is only about 115 miles though, so I don't know why they don't just fly in Marine 1 the whole way.

Sent From Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if the smaller jet is just easier to keep Dear Leader away from people? If they were putting up plexiglass shields on inauguration day, they may be trying to limit his contact with people.

The smaller jet still has room for his walker or hospital bed, whereas Marine One may be a bit cramped for the old guy and his caretakers.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If he was flying to Wilmington, DE, there is nowhere to land a 747 anywhere close. It is only about 115 miles though, so I don't know why they don't just fly in Marine 1 the whole way.

Sent From Tapatalk
I'd like to see a picture or video of ChomoJao boarding or traveling on the 747.
It has the command center.

And, I dont believe that mind controlled dummy would be given the correct launch codes if he were to try to use the Football.
Trumps military team wouldn't let it happen.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Rand Paul?
Jim Jordan?
Ted Cruz?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'd like to see a picture or video of ChomoJao boarding or traveling on the 747.

And, I dont believe that mind controlled dummy would be given the correct launch codes if he were to try to use the Football.
Trumps military team wouldn't let it happen.

🤪🤪. Unreal..

HCP3

Reaction score

As soon has Biden has travel plans (none today) I will get you pictures, flight data etc. I enjoy this stuff. I am what most call an aviation/military geek. 😀

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As soon has Biden has travel plans (none today) I will get you pictures, flight data etc. I enjoy this stuff. I am what most call an aviation geek. 😀
As an aviation geek, do you know how to look up military flights from previous weeks? Is there such a way?

I'm pretty sure it was the 29th of January, heard different turbine sounds. With the altitude and mountains where we are, it's become pretty obvious the sound difference between commercial...but this sound wasn't the fighter jets, or the heavy lifts...so I looked up. The silhouettes looked to be two B-52's, heading west. I'd never actually seen or heard them before. Wondering where they were going.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
As soon has Biden has travel plans (none today) I will get you pictures, flight data etc. I enjoy this stuff. I am what most call an aviation/military geek. 😀
Cool. I'd like to see them. It's why I ask the questions. I also might know a few things in those realms as well. 😎

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
🤪🤪. Unreal..
Things are not as they appear.

To let it happen or any of what has happened stand and go forth would be treasonous and a violation of his oath of office and to the Constitution.
So far I haven't seen him break his promises, not abide by the Constitution and/or his oath.

Have you?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
As an aviation geek, do you know how to look up military flights from previous weeks? Is there such a way?

I'm pretty sure it was the 29th of January, heard different turbine sounds. With the altitude and mountains where we are, it's become pretty obvious the sound difference between commercial...but this sound wasn't the fighter jets, or the heavy lifts...so I looked up. The silhouettes looked to be two B-52's, heading west. I'd never actually seen or heard them before. Wondering where they were going.
Check out the Monkeywerx dude on Bitchute.
Very interesting analysis of military flights in real time.

Taboma

Reaction score
Passively supporting "no one" ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING other than allowing the liberal/progressives to steer us further away from our Conservative values and objectives...... I prefer to hinder their liberal progressions in any manner available, which includes voting in opposition, and doing nothing is not a productive option.........IMO, Conservatives are fighters.......and a "Passive Conservative" is an oxymoron and a worthless charade. ;)
Our past and current anti-conservative situation sure as hell isn't going to correct itself....
When seeking a favored political position, you appear to have redefined the practicalities of "Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way" with "Bitch, Criticize, and Condemn", simply because "no one" is good enough for 530....or, it is possible that your "declared approach" is simply your RINO disguise? :cool:

You bring up a very good point, actually something I spent a bit of time considering prior to voting this last election. Much of that thought stemmed from reading different views on the matter in this section.

In the end, DT got the check mark, but in doing so my biggest reservation was, by checking this box, what message am I sending to the Republican party ?
That I'm OK with this in many ways, this fiscally liberal version of conservatism ? And yet, I'm not OK with this.

So in a sense, I took a political knee, rather than voting principle, I voted that a little conservative was better than none at all, but in truth, based on my vote being counted as an "Aye", I sent a message to the Republican Party, that I'm OK with the Party's direction.

The question becomes, if our vote(s) is what the party responds to, if the votes are our power, then how do we best signal the decision makers, the policy makers, that we're not happy with this current path ??

And what "IF" DT had won, and each us that followed the " Better a little Red, than all Blue" helped in that endeavor, how would the Rep Party have interpreted that support ?
Seems to me, they'd have taken it as a sign of approval.

And before you start chucking rocks ---- NO, I'm NOT OK that Biden won or stole it or bought it, this is simply a discussion.

HCP3

Reaction score

Without a registration number it will be tough/impossible to track down historical flight data. Also, as a general rule of thumb, aircraft with ordinance capabilities will not broadcast their location. Fighters, bombers, etc.

You are probably right though. B-52's always have at least one wingman.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It is going to get very interesting as the sham, unconstitutional impeachment (again) goes forward in the captured Senate.
The discovery process will go forward and show what hand the traitors are holding. It will be exposed for the lies, deception and trickery that it is. It's all they have.
We saw some of that yesterday with the deceptively edited video that the dual citizen traitor and Clinton operative POS Jamie Rascon presented.

Trump will then defend himself and present evidence. Lots and lots of evidence.
Irrefutable evidence. They HAVE ALL OF IT.
He didn't declassify all that paperwork before "leaving" for nothing or no reason. It will be used against them.
If you listen carefully to Trump's attorney yesterday, he said these actions will "open the floodgates".
I'm going to take him at his word on that.🤺👍😎

The Senate was the target.

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score

Biden boarding a VC-25A (747) minutes ago on his way to Wisconsin.

Currently flying over Pennsylvania.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
All legal avenues are now exhausted. Military action the only option left to bring traitors to justice. They are on it and have been on it for a while.
Don't think things are happening?
That's because most STILL watch the lame stream media that only spreads lies or lie by omission.
Ask yourself why these people resigned and continue to resign. Who is forcing these resignations and why?
More to come. Lots more. Soon.
Biden is not in charge. Never has been.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
All legal avenues are now exhausted. Military action the only option left to bring traitors to justice. They are on it and have been on it for a while.
Don't think things are happening?
That's because most STILL watch the lame stream media that only spreads lies or lie by omission.
Ask yourself why these people resigned and continue to resign. Who is forcing these resignations and why?
More to come. Lots more. Soon.
Biden is not in charge. Never has been.

Honest question Yuma. What do you think the military will do then and if some of the things you say in the past do happen how will the unrest be controlled?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Honest question Yuma. What do you think the military will do then and if some of the things you say in the past do happen how will the unrest be controlled?
They will continue to arrest the traitors and they will be tried by military tribunal and sentenced.

When the shock troops of the left rear their ugly heads again, they will be met by the full force of the military as domestic enemy combatants per the Constitution. They were infiltrated long ago by white hats and the NSA is and has been monitoring everything they say and do.
We everything on them.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
They will continue to arrest the traitors and they will be tried by military tribunal and sentenced.

When the shock troops of the left rear their ugly heads again, they will be met by the full force of the military as domestic enemy combatants per the Constitution. They were infiltrated long ago by white hats and the NSA is and has been monitoring everything they say and do.
We everything on them.

Delusional fiction. But just to clarify instead of Men in Black, we now have Men in White Hats?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
He won't commit because he can't do anything about it.
"I need to speak with him".

Translation: We are scared to death of what he is doing and what he has on us.
We demand to know what it is.
Good luck with that maobama punk boy.