WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rutt' Rohhh Havi Boat Show.....

Spudsbud

Reaction score
HBS April 9 thto 11th, permit cancelled bscause of the bug....

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What changes about infection rates from Windsor versus Sara Park? Is there a different governing broker for each location?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I thought they said heat killed the bug ?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
What changes about infection rates from Windsor versus Sara Park? Is there a different governing broker for each location?

Optics. DS is not gonna happen at Windsor or any state managed facility.

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Update -- Arizona State Park Service notified us last week that no large special event permits for Windsor 4 will be approved in April -- review of requests may resume later this fall. The Havasu Boat Show is still on as scheduled, April 9-10-11 with an application at the City for Havasu 95 Speedway as the new venue. As of today, that application is in the review process with a decision likely by the end of this week. It appears very likely that the application will be approved.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Update -- Arizona State Park Service notified us last week that no large special event permits for Windsor 4 will be approved in April -- review of requests may resume later this fall. The Havasu Boat Show is still on as scheduled, April 9-10-11 with an application at the City for Havasu 95 Speedway as the new venue. As of today, that application is in the review process with a decision likely by the end of this week. It appears very likely that the application will be approved.

Look forward to hearing the outcome!

RD

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
. . . won't name a county, or department, but my neighbor is a medic for a local FD. He has been 'TOLD' to label patients as COVID and has refused . . . hasn't got him in hot water yet, but let's just say he's pretty quiet about it now. His wife is PISSED . . . and to give you a better picture, they have 3 young kids, and they walk to church every sunday . . . never seen even 1 of them wear a mask . . . . EVER.

Singleton

Reaction score
Correct, but people were saying “Just have the street fair at Windsor 4 this year.”

that was one option (since it was discussed last year). My gut says it stays in town, goes to the Speedway or maybe even the airport. Speedway and airport will cause transportation issues, can’t walk home

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
that was one option (since it was discussed last year). My gut says it stays in town, goes to the Speedway or maybe even the airport. Speedway and airport will cause transportation issues, can’t walk home

Yea I know it was put forth, but it never made sense to have a fair in a state run facility in a town comprised of old people.

It just depends on how bad the city wants to have a street fair this year.

Sherpa

Reaction score
ya know whats been bugging me the most lately:

EVEREYBODY BETTER STAY 6 FFET APART OR ELSE!!!!!!!! MARKS ON THE PAVEMENT, SIDEWALKS, ETC........ 6 FEET APART, BITCH! 6 FEET.......

BUT YET WHEN 250 PEOPLE CROWD INTO A FRICKEN PLANE, THEIR LITTERALLY SITTING SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, AND 2 FEET DICK TO BUTT.

WHATS WITH THAT SHIT?

--RANT OFF.
--Sherpa

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Damn. There goes my yearly re-up on my boat show price on the gallon of Hot Sauce! :)

Boat 405

Reaction score

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
If you think the government tells the truth I gotta bridge I wanna sell you.

The COVID death figures are overstated by at least 33-50%. At least.

I didn’t believe this until the total year end numbers were published.

IMHO YMMV.........

DWC

Reaction score
Does Johns Hopkins count? 💁‍♂️

Seems legit.
96B3F2CD-1797-49CA-9C49-C0D1EBFF4407.jpeg

Yoshiro

Reaction score
500k deaths from covid
but 350k more deaths in the US comparing 2019 to 2020. Hmmm

Statistics can be easily manipulated to show certain trends. For instance, the above increase of 350k in overall deaths 2019 vs 2020 is also influenced by our population increase. Our population increases some every year, so there will be more deaths of course.

It also doesn't account for the ebbs and flows of our US population age. Meaning we have a large demographic of elderly people in the US now that will make death rates increase even without covid present.

It's a real virus and people do die from it, I've lost people I know. That being said, I think this was and is being used as a tool for a certain political party to gain control. Let's just all feel fortunate we are dealing with Covid, and not some vicious plague that wipes out nearly everyone.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
ya know whats been bugging me the most lately:

EVEREYBODY BETTER STAY 6 FFET APART OR ELSE!!!!!!!! MARKS ON THE PAVEMENT, SIDEWALKS, ETC........ 6 FEET APART, BITCH! 6 FEET.......

BUT YET WHEN 250 PEOPLE CROWD INTO A FRICKEN PLANE, THEIR LITTERALLY SITTING SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, AND 2 FEET DICK TO BUTT.

WHATS WITH THAT SHIT?

--RANT OFF.
--Sherpa
Yup! Get on the car rental shuttle this morning, packed in so tight, no room for one more standing...but we can’t go to a restaurant??? Or an outdoor boat show??

Reactions: DWC