WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A boat buying question about the (maybe) boat show

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Will there be actual boats to buy at the boat show if it is held? Or just a bunch of borrowed/owned boats for show and 1 1\2 years out?

Asking for someone that wants to buy a phugging boat!

DLC

Reaction score
I guess it depends on what type of boat your talking about..... production boat yes, toon yes, DCB ahhhh nope!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Custom boat builder ? Probably not a boat at the show. They may have one somewhere along in the process of being built where you could skip the line a little. What kind of boat do you want? I keep hoping someone buys that E-ticket cat they have and gets it rigged.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Will there be actual boats to buy at the boat show if it is held? Or just a bunch of borrowed/owned boats for show and 1 1\2 years out?

Asking for someone that wants to buy a phugging boat!

There are always a few used boats and boats on consignment. Pontoons are usually readily available and sometimes pick your own power.. might be a few wake boats.

Advantage usually brings something for sale and you can get a build slot to start immediately. Same with some of the other newer or up and comer brands.

Nordic usually brings stock boats for sale but their build times have gone past the boat show I don’t think they will bring any “pick your power” models this year.. never know though?

Howard / DCB etc you are going to be buying a spot in the mold for some point in the future.