WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Green Passports

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You don’t wear a seatbelt, you get a ticket. Same for motorcycle helmets. The connection is that it directly effects other peopl, in these cases through higher insurance costs.

Of course your solution involves giving more money to the government.

No, we have higher insurance costs because people (Illegal aliens) who shouldn’t be on the road in a car are allowed to operate vehicles with no insurance and no consequences for their actions that 100% affect others on the road.

By your definition all the voluntary homeless should be taxed, rounded up and ejected because they are spreading filth and disease that affects others.

If you are now for deportation of law breaking aliens and removal of lawless vagrants, both of whom affect the safety of everyone, we are in violent agreement.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Of course your solution involves giving more money to the government.

No, we have higher insurance costs because people (Illegal aliens) who shouldn’t be on the road in a car are allowed to operate vehicles with no insurance and no consequences for their actions that 100% affect others on the road.

By your definition all the voluntary homeless should be taxed, rounded up and ejected because they are spreading filth and disease that affects others.
🎤 Drop

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So do illegals. Yet you want open borders.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So if I die alone in my car hitting a telephone pole, wearing my seatbelt help keep others alive, how? Your logic falls flat, quickly and hard.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1614100356033.png

Jenny's hero....................Justin Fagdeau.

Get him Jenny, get him!!!!!! 🖕 😂 🖕

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So if I die alone in my car hitting a telephone pole, wearing my seatbelt help keep others alive, how? Your logic falls flat, quickly and hard.
Nope, insurance now has to pay to fix the telephone pole. It has to payout for the car, it has to have the car towed.

If your illegal, my bill goes up to cover that pole replacement. My taxes go up because the city, state now has to pay for the towing of the car and your illegal ass burial.

The original was in regards to queefers statement about insurance costs.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The opening up and use of what officials are calling green passports, which allow people to enter gyms and hotels and eventually embark on quarantine-free travel, set up a test for one of the most closely watched countries during the pandemic."

In other words........Your Freedoms and Rights to participate freely in society are totally squashed until you agree to be assimilated. 🖕

calling green passports

and the sheep say, "Anything "green" must be good......"

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Nope, insurance now has to pay to fix the telephone pole. It has to payout for the car, it has to have the car towed.

If your illegal, my bill goes up to cover that pole replacement. My taxes go up because the city, state now has to pay for the towing of the car and your illegal ass burial.

The original was in regards to queefers statement about insurance costs.

i thought he was talking about wearing a seatbelt is like wearing a mask.

500bbc

Reaction score
No, that's why I live here and not somewhere else. To answer the next question, I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well. They can knowingly endanger themselves, it is the endangering others I have a problem with.
"Knowingly"

Fool...😂😂😂😂😂

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
These vaccines do nothing to stop the spread. They only reduce the effects on an individual.
That not true. As time passes they are finding that they do prevent infection. Up to 93% effective at that. Same odds as a polio or small pox vaccine.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
That not true. As time passes they are finding that they do prevent infection. Up to 93% effective at that. Same odds as a polio or small pox vaccine.

I would like to see the info on this, that is unbias. Because everything I have read states that is does not prevent infection but only reduces the symptoms. At least for the one available now.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I would like to see the info on this, that is unbias. Because everything I have read states that is does not prevent infection but only reduces the symptoms. At least for the one available now.

That's because you have read is on here.

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My numbers where a bit off but here you go. Remember we are early in the game so showing promise like this IS a big deal.

Bloomberg/Pfizer test in Israel. So a leftist publication who drives the fraud and the company who made the vax states it's effective in a foreign country, but that applies to America?

Fraudci himself admitted on camera/print it is not a vaccine.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Link? Citation? Proof? Who is the source of this information? What are their credentials?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Fraudci himself admitted on camera/print it is not a vaccine.
I posted information on another pro personal "vaccine" info thread in the lounge from Moderna's website specifically stating that it is NOT a "vaccine" but that is an "Operating System", as in OS, as in computer/nanotechnology.
Most people are obviously not interested in the truth.
Oh, and they basically ran me off their precious thread for being a truth bomber.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
RDP has a convenient love affair with Israel when the issues align.

I’ll stay where I am, thanks.
Hahaha...You can't even comprehend your own hipocracy. Typical libiot....useless....pussy.....Tool

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Bloomberg. Like Mike Bloomberg's propaganda rag?
Okie dokie.
Try again.
Dude. Take off the foil hat. We are almost 12 months into this shit storm of rumor and mismanagement. No one likes the shut down and restricted freedom. This is a potential cure and a light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to support it and get it when it’s my turn. People have lost friends and love ones on this site and beyond. I prefer to keep going for my kids, wife, friends and extended family. If it gives me a leg up, fuck yeah. I seriously doubt it is going to hurt you long term. The technology is sound and not nearly as new as you think.

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

RCDave

Reaction score
Dude. Take off the foil hat. We are almost 12 months into this shit storm of rumor and mismanagement. No one likes the shut down and restricted freedom. This is a potential cure and a light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to support it and get it when it’s my turn. People have lost friends and love ones on this site and beyond. I prefer to keep going for my kids, wife, friends and extended family. If it gives me a leg up, fuck yeah. I seriously doubt it is going to hurt you long term. The technology is sound and not nearly as new as you think.

Cure? Lol. This isn't even a real vaccine

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Sorry but Vaccine has been out for what a month or so? I'll wait to see reports in a year or so from now as well as any side effects that will most likely to come.
Tell me in your infinite medical wisdom what side effects are possible from an mRNA vaccine.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Fair enough. My oldest daughter is an RN and so is my sister. Both caught it at work. Recovered but not pretty. My wife is a nurse practitioner studying for her PHD. Her reading is a bit different than yours and she says the science is solid and works. I trust her. Remember those doctors that made videos early on? They turned out to be fringe lunatics. Take what you read with a grain of salt. Hope it works out for all of us.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Again show me your proof and stop using CIA created pejorative labels to shut down information that could help others make wise decisions with informed consent.
If your blind faith in something you seem to know nothing about gives you and you kin comfort then have at it.

Prove that it is light at the end of the tunnel and not the locomotive headlight coming at you and others because, once it's done, the jab cannot be untaken.

Maybe you should try read the information put out by the pharmaceutical company themselves instead of ragging on me or others.
Maybe you should pay attention to the doctors and nurses being censored for sounding the alarms.
Maybe you should research the people dying and being paralyzed from this stuff.

Hint: You wont see it in bloombergs rag or any of that ilk.

Your pro vaccine stance on a thread about green (vaccine) passports says a lot and is a bit disturbing as well.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Remember those doctors that made videos early on? They turned out to be fringe lunatics.
Proof? Link?
So this means all whistleblowers are lunatics or just them?
The technology is sound and not nearly as new as you think.
How do you know what I think?
Trust me dude, I'm way ahead of you or any of your Rockefeller petro pharmakia based allopathic medicine indoctrinated doctors, RN's, nurse practitioners, or physicians assistants go through when comes to nanotechnology.

• Haha
Reactions: BTR

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Again show me your proof and stop using CIA created pejorative labels to shut down information that could help others make wise decisions with informed consent.
If your blind faith in something you seem to know nothing about gives you and you kin comfort then have at it.

Prove that it is light at the end of the tunnel and not the locomotive headlight coming at you and others that once it's done, the jab cannot be untaken.

Maybe you should try read the information put out by the pharmaceutical company themselves instead of ragging on me or others.
Maybe you should pay attention to the doctors and nurses being censored for sounding the alarms.
Maybe you should research the people dying and being paralyzed from this stuff.

Hint: You wont see it in bloombergs rag or any of that ilk.

Your pro vaccine stance on a thread about green (vaccine) passports says a lot and is a bit disturbing as well.
For the record, I voted Trump both times and consider myself a bit right of Hitler. Bloomberg did not do the study and I doubt the influenced it in the least bit. Your nuts dude. There is no great conspiracy. It’s a fucking disease. Nothing more. Nothing less. Green passports are bullshit by the way. Dumb idea.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Bloomberg did not do the study and I doubt the influenced it in the least bit.
Not the point. If you claim to be on the right, why would you read or believe anything put out by Bloomberg's left wing, Trump hating, gun grabbing rag or anyone who writes for it? It is quite baffling.

Your nuts dude
Danke schon.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
There is no great conspiracy. It’s a fucking disease. Nothing more.
I disagree. I know it to be huge conspiracy. Yes it is an existing virus manipulated and sequenced into a bioweapon. And it is patented. As is the vaccine, patent # 060606, as well as the Luciferase protein. Note the name of that protein. There is more from where it came from too.
Time will tell.
You better pray I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Tell me in your infinite medical wisdom what side effects are possible from an mRNA vaccine.

Fair enough. My oldest daughter is an RN and so is my sister. Both caught it at work. Recovered but not pretty. My wife is a nurse practitioner studying for her PHD. Her reading is a bit different than yours and she says the science is solid and works. I trust her. Remember those doctors that made videos early on? They turned out to be fringe lunatics. Take what you read with a grain of salt. Hope it works out for all of us.

Your medical wisdom is based on a bloomberg article? I will guess not, you came to your conclusion based on your research and the fact that you have family in the medical field. There is nothing wrong with that and good for you!

In regards to mRNA vaccine I am actually impressed with the tech and think that it could lead to some amazing things in the future. I also said I will "wait" to see if there are any side effects. There have been some things I have seen and read where people had side effects and a few deaths. Now let me put my "foil hat" on for a second and tell you how I look at things. In a time where you have millions of people scared for their lives and how we have seen how dishonest in today's society the media is and coverups and so on wouldn't it be plausable to say there is a decent chance that they will make sure the headlines don't read "Covid Vaccine known to possible kill you?" I would think that would be all bad, create even more chaos and lets not forget the millions of dollars that would be lost to these companies.

Now I have friends and family in the medical field myself. When covid first broke out Dr friend of ours said it's very real but felt that closing down the nation was not going to do anything. He also told me that the flue shot as of today is around 27% effective because there are so many strains of it. I also have family that worked in covid unit in the hospital where my father was (will get to that after) and while speaking to relative I asked what the view in the hospital was in the vaccines that were coming out. Response was half the hospital staff was drooling waiting for it to take it and the other half wasn't. Relative said look, there is a reason the FDA takes years to approve things. Also admitting that yes, they can be slow because they work on so many things but said if they have a choice would also like to wait. Reason being was the numbers. Wasn't against the vaccine just had questions with it because of how fast it was made and pushed through.

My father spent 16 days in the hospital, covid/pnemonia/heart stopped/septic blood/dialisys ect. Was in a coma for 4 days and sededated for another 4. He is very very lucky to be alive. I know people that have passed away also so I am not one of those people that don't believe covid is fake. I have said it many of times covid is real but the number that have been published are so far off it's unreal. I also have a problem when Dr. Fauci who supposedly this nation is to look to for information and guidance has been so back and forth and misleading. Thus probably the reason why him and Trump bumped heads.

So while guys like Rod say things like "I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well." well for one, he's a hypocrite and two like most of the time when he is challenged he almost never responds like spectra3279 stated because either he knows he's wrong or he thinks he's a good troll like grads. His usual response to anything is "comprehensive" something without actually putting value to his posts which I think sucks because I like to hear peoples opinions no matter if I agree with them or not. It's called insight in my book.

As far as you go, you seem to be getting a bit upset because other people have come to their own conclusion and opinion. That's our right and sorry to tell you but deal with it. If you feel the vaccine is good and will prevent you from getting it at a 89.3 percent rate then why are you so upset? Between that, double or triple masks, staying at home more you are for sure to live through this so you are wasting your energy getting upset if someone doesn't want to do what you did.

Sorry edited to say I truly am happy your family is safe and thank them for working through this. I know the medical industry has been busting their butt and have nothing but respect for their hard work.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just one quick question BTR. If the science is solid, why do the pharmaceuticals AND government have 100% immunity from any litigation?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Another topic no one is talking about. If you give blood and test positive for covid 19 antibodies your results will be available from the RedCross app meaning you are now in a tracking database. Conversely I am reading post covid or the vaccination, you cannot donate blood. Below is a Red Cross representative interview. I am not donating blood until I understand who receives my results if they are covid positive. So much for HIPPA protection against our government. 🧐

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Your medical wisdom is based on a bloomberg article? I will guess not, you came to your conclusion based on your research and the fact that you have family in the medical field. There is nothing wrong with that and good for you!

In regards to mRNA vaccine I am actually impressed with the tech and think that it could lead to some amazing things in the future. I also said I will "wait" to see if there are any side effects. There have been some things I have seen and read where people had side effects and a few deaths. Now let me put my "foil hat" on for a second and tell you how I look at things. In a time where you have millions of people scared for their lives and how we have seen how dishonest in today's society the media is and coverups and so on wouldn't it be plausable to say there is a decent chance that they will make sure the headlines don't read "Covid Vaccine known to possible kill you?" I would think that would be all bad, create even more chaos and lets not forget the millions of dollars that would be lost to these companies.

Now I have friends and family in the medical field myself. When covid first broke out Dr friend of ours said it's very real but felt that closing down the nation was not going to do anything. He also told me that the flue shot as of today is around 27% effective because there are so many strains of it. I also have family that worked in covid unit in the hospital where my father was (will get to that after) and while speaking to relative I asked what the view in the hospital was in the vaccines that were coming out. Response was half the hospital staff was drooling waiting for it to take it and the other half wasn't. Relative said look, there is a reason the FDA takes years to approve things. Also admitting that yes, they can be slow because they work on so many things but said if they have a choice would also like to wait. Reason being was the numbers. Wasn't against the vaccine just had questions with it because of how fast it was made and pushed through.

My father spent 16 days in the hospital, covid/pnemonia/heart stopped/septic blood/dialisys ect. Was in a coma for 4 days and sededated for another 4. He is very very lucky to be alive. I know people that have passed away also so I am not one of those people that don't believe covid is fake. I have said it many of times covid is real but the number that have been published are so far off it's unreal. I also have a problem when Dr. Fauci who supposedly this nation is to look to for information and guidance has been so back and forth and misleading. Thus probably the reason why him and Trump bumped heads.

So while guys like Rod say things like "I'll be getting the vaccine but I don't want it forced on those who don't. That being said, there should be consequences for their actions as well." well for one, he's a hypocrite and two like most of the time when he is challenged he almost never responds like spectra3279 stated because either he knows he's wrong or he thinks he's a good troll like grads. His usual response to anything is "comprehensive" something without actually putting value to his posts which I think sucks because I like to hear peoples opinions no matter if I agree with them or not. It's called insight in my book.

As far as you go, you seem to be getting a bit upset because other people have come to their own conclusion and opinion. That's our right and sorry to tell you but deal with it. If you feel the vaccine is good and will prevent you from getting it at a 89.3 percent rate then why are you so upset? Between that, double or triple masks, staying at home more you are for sure to live through this so you are wasting your energy getting upset if someone doesn't want to do what you did.

Sorry edited to say I truly am happy your family is safe and thank them for working through this. I know the medical industry has been busting their butt and have nothing but respect for their hard work.
Well stated. Respect.

Reactions: Doc

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Just one quick question BTR. If the science is solid, why do the pharmaceuticals AND government have 100% immunity from any litigation?
That was part of President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed to get a vaccine/treatment whatever you want to call it approved quickly. If it works out, I sadly think he won’t get credit for years to come.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That was part of President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed to get a vaccine/treatment whatever you want to call it approved quickly. If it works out, I sadly think he won’t get credit for years to come.

You didn't answer my question.

How can anyone say "the science is solid" if the manufacturer and government that allowed this rush to market, have 100% immunity?

JBS

Reaction score

How can anyone say "the science is solid" if the manufacturer and government that allowed this rush to market, have 100% immunity?

Not much difference between no compensation and the current Vaccine Court system that is funded by the drug companies. BTW the US Supreme Court continues to back the drug companies from liability.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score

To speed the process of approval for use, litigation risk was waived. That does not necessarily mean it’s unsafe but I can totally see how that is open to interpretation.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

Dude. We already have a cure, it's called Hydroxychloroquine and it's been around a very long time, proven effective with very few side effects/complications. If this cure had been allowed, people may not have lost friends and loved ones. If you and your family wish to take part in a medical experiment that's fine, just don't go around trying to convince others that your path is the right one. Since they skipped animal trials with this "vaccine" (you'll be the animal trials), many of us prefer to wait and see how this plays out.

Good luck to you and I truly mean that, I hope that you and your family/friends who participate in this come thru it healthy.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not much difference between no compensation and the current Vaccine Court system that is funded by the drug companies. BTW the US Supreme Court continues to back the drug companies from liability.

Valid point and not surprising, but to have absolutely zero recourse signals the difference.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
To speed the process of approval for use, litigation risk was waived. That does not necessarily mean it’s unsafe but I can totally see how that is open to interpretation.

In other words, corners were cut throughout the regulatory process and therefore the science is NOT sound, correct?

motormonkey

Reaction score
Dude. We already have a cure, it's called Hydroxychloroquine and it's been around a very long time, proven effective with very few side effects/complications. If this cure had been allowed, people may not have lost friends and loved ones. If you and your family wish to take part in a medical experiment that's fine, just don't go around trying to convince others that your path is the right one. Since they skipped animal trials with this "vaccine" (you'll be the animal trials), many of us prefer to wait and see how this plays out.

Good luck to you and I truly mean that, I hope that you and your family/friends who participate in this come thru it healthy.
Great point with the hydroxychoroquine. When this all went down, I thought countries like India and the rest of the south east aisa would be a goner. One thing they all have in common is they take milaria pills. Which is based on hydroxychoroquine.