IMG_8629.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Just curious - do you have to mow year round in Central Florida? Looks great - the rabbits will love it.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Just curious - do you have to mow year round in Central Florida? Looks great - the rabbits will love it.
During Dry Season Ever 2-3 Weeks My Residence is once a week and Rainy season All pastures Once a Week in between Rain Storms...FYI In SW Fla Not Central

Water Romper

Reaction score
Whats all that green stuff? Oh, wait, its "GRASS" ...all I see out my window is snow and dead everything. Your post just confirms- IM DONE WITH WINTER:oops:

Post pictures when harvest happens!!

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Our horses would see all that green grass and never talk to us again until they explode!

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Where ya at these day amigo?
SW Fla..Just North of Ft Myers (RSW Is 45 Min Away) Im just East of the Franklin Lock /Damn ..Army Corp Of Idiots Caloosahatchie River That goes into Lake O and over to the East coast Of Fla
Im not Right on the River But All my Neighbors Are With Docks/Boat Houses Trick Shit
Ready For Race Season..???

rivergames

Reaction score
SW Fla..Just North of Ft Myers (RSW Is 45 Min Away) Im just East of the Franklin Lock /Damn ..Army Corp Of Idiots Caloosahatchie River That goes into Lake O and over to the East coast Of Fla
Im not Right on the River But All my Neighbors Are With Docks/Boat Houses Trick Shit
Ready For Race Season..???
Bitchen! Nice lil Ranch you got there!

We trashing on getting ready for the season. Getting the main motor back Sunday. Then fab top mounted starter bracket, plumb and drop her in within the next week. As of now, We're testing in Parker March 13th, then go to Cabo March 20th, then 1st race of the season March 27th/28th!