WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why All Deaths are labeled Covid

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It is beyond scary to me how a virus could get politicized the way this one has.. When Trump mentioned HCL the media and the left went nuts and on a mission to discredit and as far as to ban the drugs in many states and cities..

Come to find out later it actually is a suitable treatment and helpful.. 🤨 Makes ya wonder how many poor bastards died in their attempts to smear Trump.
Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist......You must also think theyre putting chemicals in the water to turn frogs gay.
This had nothing to do with Drumpf. This wasnt politicized......Our government did whatever they could and needed to, to save lives. They know whats best for us.

HBCraig

Reaction score
More advanced 😂
Kaiser caters to those that are shortsighted and too dumb to manage their own healthcare. The only idiots I know that carry Kaiser are just that, idiots that would sacrifice care over convenience because muh low deductibles no copays. You’re not the only one that works in government chief 😂

My anthem cdhp is leaps and bounds better than the shit Kaiser offers 😂
Yep. I have Blue Cross. Have had Kaiser in the past. Kaiser is fantastic for an in grown toe nail or runaway pimple but any significant and they are over their collective heads.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
Ok you are know all and almighty.. sorry to have had information(first hand) that differs from yours. Obviously your info is all that should be accounted for! Mine from the lady that runs one of our hospitals is bullshit and she knows nothing, kind of like me I guess!?!?
And mine is from my SIL that is a charge nurse of 25 years at a big hospital. Said they get paid for covid. Pretty "matter of fact" about it

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist......You must also think theyre putting chemicals in the water to turn frogs gay.
This had nothing to do with Drumpf. This wasnt politicized......Our government did whatever they could and needed to, to save lives. They know whats best for us.
Based on your post you sure seem to know alot about conspiracies. LOL
I think I know what best for Me better than They do but you go ahead and follow the herd.
LMAO

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Based on your post you sure seem to know alot about conspiracies. LOL
I think I know what best for Me better than They do but you go ahead and follow the herd.
LMAO
axJmn.gif

HCP3

Reaction score
When did the Covid forum move back into The Lounge? 😉

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I needed a good read

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
The OP said everything Covid is a cash cow, then the band wagon comments about all hospitals make money off Covid
I’ve proven they have not
Game over
If you post up generalities here, get ready for specifics.

You really haven't "proven" anything. Everyone is supposed to take your info as fact while you believe everyone else if full of shit. Really doesn't make much sense. Either way, you posting on RDP hardly proves anything.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It’s not a lie, it’s passing on a myth that all hospitals are making all kinds of money off Covid
No way near the case .
Also been posted by several here the issue of deaths being mos labeled as Covid vs other causes for money is rare.
Hearsay vs real time info.

Statistically speaking the fact that there are 30+ members here who personally have had family/friends pass last year with NEGATIVE CV19, and it's listed as the cause of death should tell you it's not rare at all. Many different states/counties/hospitals.

You keep mentioning heresay, so none of us are to be trusted, just because you don't think we are trustworthy? More than a few of us with close ties and obvious intel from the administration of said hospitals is not good enough for you?

I believe you when you say KP does not get any money from it, so why don't you believe us when we tell you the rest of them do?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The disputed statement is not a myth, a generalization, yes. But it is not a myth.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Kaiser is a joke. I wouldn't even send my pets to them for treatment
I'll spare all the details, but Kaiser just about killed my mom with a botched laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, 3 weeks later in critical condition St. Bernardines fixed the bad surgery and Kaiser paid the bill.

RCDave

Reaction score
I'll spare all the details, but Kaiser just about killed my mom with a botched laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, 3 weeks later in critical condition St. Bernardines fixed the bad surgery and Kaiser paid the bill.
I have a few similar stories and personal experiences. They killed one of my dear friends by not authorizing a colonoscopy, instead only authorizing a stig.

Last edited:

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Listen to experts and the science 👇🏽 Nasal Fairings and all.
A Covid passport is coming to the entire world this year and maybe by this summer. If you can't produce one you will be denied access to things. The denial will start with things like International travel and could progress all the way into anyplace public if the populace allows it!!!
Just wait. It is coming..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A Covid passport is coming to the entire world this year and maybe by this summer. If you can't produce one you will be denied access to things. The denial will start with things like International travel and could progress all the way into anyplace public if the populace allows it!!!
Just wait. It is coming..

I think they are gonna try.. I don’t see it happening stateside but international possibly.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
When you can actually post pics of you boating , off roading , shooting , et: anything on RDP, we can debate.
Frankly I’m done with posting to replies my way that can’t post pics of what this site is about in the first place. I’ve posted pics of my guns , boat , toy hauler in the last week.
Again, what do you do for a living ?

If the response to me is “F you”,
Peace out, I don’t talk to keyboards

Hahaha🤣🤣🤣 are you fucking smoking crack or what dude? You want ME to post pics that pertain to this site? Are you kidding me🤣🤣 you're a fukn joke!! Open your eyes.. wow🖕 how many pics do you want?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
WTF does my job have to do with the price of tea in china?

Here is a few pics for ya "all mighty one"

Why did you give in to him and what he wants. I fell for it awhile back. F him and what do you do and why are you on a boating site bullshit he pulls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Why you scared to post what you do?

No scared of shit especially you and you stupid antics.. why do feel the need so bad to know what I do for a living? Will it make you sleep better at night??

Here you go..

General contractor, mainly residential single family, multifamily and some commercial.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Why did you give in to him and what he wants. I fell for it awhile back. F him and what do you do and why are you on a boating site bullshit he pulls

Honestly I have delt with egotistical maniacs like him most of my life, my father being one... so for me it is a game because he gives a fuk way more then I do.. and when he finds out I do have a boat, I do offroad and shoot guns and have a job.. then what is he going to do except feel like a complete f'ing idiot🤷🏻‍♂️

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well I feel like I'm responding to some fukn 12yo that didn't get his way.. sooo [emoji867]

Cupcake does act like a little kid who lost his candy. That’s for sure. [emoji12]

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
And now I know you don’t work in my field and where you are coming from on topics being debated with me.
That ankle biter sure loves posting behind me. The fact he knows I have him on ignore makes it comical.

This "debate" has nothing to do with "your field" so your post makes no sence..

I do now know that you have a HUGE EGO and unless it comes from your keyboard it cant be true and no body's first hand info counts if it goes against yours🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I said in another post, I've had the upmost respect for you and what you do and have done, and looked forward to your posts.. but all is lost after your hate tword me(without knowing me) and others that have "first hand info"..

And your comment "Turning the discussion to bagging on KP was silly, and off topic" is kind of comical because I never bagged on KP one bit so that tells me you have a tough time with reading and comprehension skills..

wow man.. just wow

FFS SMH

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
This thread has run it’s course and shown your maturity.
By all means post up some more fingers
Later....

Well if you weren't acting like such a childish douch then maybe the fingers would have never came up🤷🏻‍♂️

What ya think I'm just gonna bend over and say "thank you sir, may I have another sir?"

Haha this is the wrong guy for that shit!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
So would you like some more boating pics? Shooting pics? Off road pics?

Work pics?

Anything else I can add here to suffice your childish, self centered, behavior?

You need me to post more "real world(not SoCal)" facts?

I have a little time!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Don't have a dog in this discussion --- but I can attest that JUSTWANNARACE does own a boat on a river in Oregon and shares some very Sexy boating lifestyle pictures. 👍 👍 👍

Thanks T.. I cant wait till the sun comes out so I can post some more pics and videos of what the wife and I love to do!

Funny thing is I think I boat more than most on here(especially the guy calling me out) as long as the suns out and even when its not!

We have been talking about getting back to the dunes again too so you may see something besides boating pics from me this summer. We talked about getting back into the sand drags again but then I slapped myself and decided NO🤣🤣

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
And now I know you don’t work in my field and where you are coming from on topics being debated with me.
That ankle biter sure loves posting behind me. The fact he knows I have him on ignore makes it comical.
They way I read this is that because he is not eod, his posts don't mean shit. Not sure thats what you meant but thats how you come across.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

Taboma

Reaction score
This is how a Covid Passport Starts. Once it is issued all that has to be done is require proof that you have one and if you don't you will be denied.

Interesting, you'd think any form of ID based on a vaccination, would only be useful with an expiration date, which of course is the really big question, nobody can answer.
So up until a rather reliable effective window can be established, it wouldn't seem to serve any useful purpose.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Interesting, you'd think any form of ID based on a vaccination, would only be useful with an expiration date, which of course is the really big question, nobody can answer.
So up until a rather reliable effective window can be established, it wouldn't seem to serve any useful purpose.
Except for control.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Only thing the Vaccine card would show is that one was administered supposedly to the person on the card. I'm not sure how or if they are confirming the id of the name on the card. It is unclear right now how or if the Vaccine card can or will be used in the future but it is already being thought about to restrict access to things like travel and large events.
Just think about this, you want to get on a bus, train, plane and are denied because you don't have a card. You want to go into a government building and can't because you don't have a card. Then the private sector gets on the band wagon or is regulated to follow their system in the interest of public health and safety so, you go to a sports event and are denied because you don't have a card. Hell, what if you want to buy groceries and guess what, the grocery store has been regulated to the point that you aren't allowed in without a card.
Time will tell where this goes but it COULD happen if WE allow it.
I am sure of 1 thing and that is just like everything else the government does, it will be ill-planned, in-effective, over-priced, and under the current administration over-reaching.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Only thing the Vaccine card would show is that one was administered supposedly to the person on the card. I'm not sure how or if they are confirming the id of the name on the card. It is unclear right now how or if the Vaccine card can or will be used in the future but it is already being thought about to restrict access to things like travel and large events.
Just think about this, you want to get on a bus, train, plane and are denied because you don't have a card. You want to go into a government building and can't because you don't have a card. Then the private sector gets on the band wagon or is regulated to follow their system in the interest of public health and safety so, you go to a sports event and are denied because you don't have a card. Hell, what if you want to buy groceries and guess what, the grocery store has been regulated to the point that you aren't allowed in without a card.
I am sure of 1 thing and that is just like everything else the government does, it will be ill-planned, in-effective, over-priced, and under the current administration over-reaching.

Did you serve in the Military or perhaps any well organized institution ? A Company perhaps, especially a large one ? Did they not employ various methods of control ?
Did you not see any rationale behind it, or did you just feel it was mean of them ?
So in your perfect world, chaos is preferred over control ? No ? Then what ? How Much ?

I'm not writing that to be a sarcastic asshole, I'm trying to make a simple point. Humans must be controlled, hell even the fauna and flora of this world exist in a realm of control of checks and balances. The undeniable fact is, the more people that this world must sustain, the more necessity will demand more control.

You must allow it, you can't stop it, it's a necessary evil if you will. It scares some, yet is welcomed by others, some are far more afraid of chaos than organization.

The question is not will there be increasing control in our lives, the question is, how will it be implemented and how to accomplish that in the least intrusive manner.

What will the masses accept, what will the MAJORITY allow --- or where can you go, where can you live, and how can you live if you choose to avoid it ??

" Time will tell where this goes but it COULD happen if WE allow it." --- YES --- Time will tell and it's not could, it WILL HAPPEN, and it's not if WE WILL ALLOW IT, it's how much and in form you accept it. Because, it will come, of that you can rest assured and "ALLOW", that makes me chuckle.

Your choice is which rock you're going to hide under if you don't accept it.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Did you serve in the Military or perhaps any well organized institution ? A Company perhaps, especially a large one ? Did they not employ various methods of control ?
Did you not see any rationale behind it, or did you just feel it was mean of them ?
So in your perfect world, chaos is preferred over control ? No ? Then what ? How Much ?

I'm not writing that to be a sarcastic asshole, I'm trying to make a simple point. Humans must be controlled, hell even the fauna and flora of this world exist in a realm of control of checks and balances. The undeniable fact is, the more people that this world must sustain, the more necessity will demand more control.

You must allow it, you can't stop it, it's a necessary evil if you will. It scares some, yet is welcomed by others, some are far more afraid of chaos than organization.

The question is not will there be increasing control in our lives, the question is, how will it be implemented and how to accomplish that in the least intrusive manner.

What will the masses accept, what will the MAJORITY allow --- or where can you go, where can you live, and how can you live if you choose to avoid it ??

" Time will tell where this goes but it COULD happen if WE allow it." --- YES --- Time will tell and it's not could, it WILL HAPPEN, and it's not if WE WILL ALLOW IT, it's how much and in form you accept it. Because, it will come, of that you can rest assured and "ALLOW", that makes me chuckle.

No to the Military and well organized employers, Some more than others both large and small.
I understand your reply and agree to some point with it. I think your point is called evolution. My point is that I will not Allow anyone to Evolve me out of my freedom to the point of being a subject to another group or government. That is all.

Taboma

Reaction score
No to the Military and well organized employers, Some more than others both large and small.
I understand your reply and agree to some point with it. I think your point is called evolution. My point is that I will not Allow anyone to Evolve me out of my freedom to the point of being a subject to another group or government. That is all.

I agree, I bought my rock in 04'. Problem was, in 04' a lot of folks my age were looking for rocks, so supply and demand made some desirable rocks more expensive.
What I'm noticing is, younger generations are becoming more dependent and less interested in having that "Just in case" rock. I thought that even if I didn't need my rock, perhaps my surviving family might. Would seem they're far less concerned with Zombies than I was.
So if you haven't, sounds like you should stake out a good rock. 👍

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

The vaccine does not stop anyone from spreading the virus so requiring it for "public safety" before you can go somewhere or in a facility is BS.

I foresee a big black market in counterfeit vaccine cards!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Sorry Taboma.

You are absolutely wrong. I will die before I let my freedoms be taken from me.

You can keep your control dreams.

Taboma

Reaction score
Sorry Taboma.

You are absolutely wrong. I will die before I let my freedoms be taken from me.

You can keep your control dreams.

If you're under the illusion you're not being controlled, it's you who are dreaming.
So enjoy your own.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If you're under the illusion you're not being controlled, it's you who are dreaming.
So enjoy your own.

I can go anywhere I choose at this moment. I can find work in any state of America. I can go off into any wilderness I choose and live life as a hermit if I choose to.

The illusion of control is as powerful as the mental chains you are bound in. We CHOOSE to allow these corrupt fucks messing with our freedoms.

We shall see how many more freedoms will be removed until America snaps.

I choose to believe sometime soon there will be a reckoning. One way or the other, many people certainly feel similarly to myself, and we are fucking done with this charade.

Taboma

Reaction score
I can go anywhere I choose at this moment. I can find work in any state of America. I can go off into any wilderness I choose and live life as a hermit if I choose to.

The illusion of control is as powerful as the mental chains you are bound in. We CHOOSE to allow these corrupt fucks messing with our freedoms.

We shall see how many more freedoms will be removed until America snaps.

I choose to believe sometime soon there will be a reckoning. One way or the other, many people certainly feel similarly to myself, and we are fucking done with this charade.

Thankfully those freedoms are still allowed, I hope they always will be and I choose to believe they will. Like it or not, I believe the actions of the people and the demands of the majority of people, always has and will continue to determine how much and what kind of control is exerted or at least attempted.