WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Car Advice

attitude

Reaction score
We are looking at getting a new family car now that our son is getting bigger and we plan to have another baby sometime in the near future. We have been pretty dead set on getting a CPO Grand Cherokee as it’s a nice mid sized SUV that can be had for around the 30k price point. I have recently discovered the new Explorers can be had in the 30s CPOd as well and I really like the new body style, one thing has lead to another and now I’m looking at 2020 STs CPOd in the low 40s. These cars are bad ass and will run mid 12s with only a tune. They also have a good crash test rating which when doing our research we found the Grand Cherokee is not the best. Does anyone here have any experience with the new explorers? My girlfriend hates Fords and if I buy one and it’s a pile of crap I will never hear the end of it. I will list the following cars we are considering below, if anyone has any experience with them please let me know your thoughts.

2020 Explorer ST CPO

Grand Cherokee Altitude CPO

Durango RT CPO

Cadillac XT4 CPO (moms favorite but I think it’s too small)

Thank you in advance!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yore worried about buying piles of crap and are looking at a Fiat Durango and a Fiat Grand Cherokee? :)

If you are buying CPO, buy the one with the best included warranty and run it.

My advice, buy a CPO Mazda CX9 or a Toyota Highlander.

2020 CX9 with 7K miles on it. $34,900. AWD, Grand Touring, 3 rows of seating, loaded.

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
Yore worried about buying piles of crap and are looking at a Fiat Durango and a Fiat Grand Cherokee? :)

If you are buying CPO, buy the one with the best included warranty and run it.

My advice, buy a CPO Mazda CX9 or a Toyota Highlander.
I know what everyone says but in my group of buddies our fords have had the most issues out of all of our Dodges and Chevys. Most of the CPO warranties are very similar of 72-84 month 100k miles. The Mazda or Toyota just don’t “do it” for me, I like to enjoy what I drive. I’m sure they are great reliable cars but too boring for me.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I know what everyone says but in my group of buddies our fords have had the most issues out of all of our Dodges and Chevys. Most of the CPO warranties are very similar of 72-84 month 100k miles. The Mazda or Toyota just don’t “do it” for me, I like to enjoy what I drive. I’m sure they are great reliable cars but too boring for me.

The Mazda will be the most fun to drive out of that entire list.

The Toyota is boring to drive, I agree.

In the end, if it is gonna be under a CPO warranty, get whatever you like.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have a 2020 STS with about 10k miles, I love this car. I came from a 2017 that treated me pretty good.

The thing is a rocket ship. Amazes me every time I put it in sport mode. I went to the Ford Performance racing school because when you buy one, you get an all expense trip to it! I autocrossed it. Was a blast and the safety tech is amazing. If you want a fun Mom wagon that still has some balls, I highly suggest it! Oh and it pulls my boats great also.

And I paid 60k lol...CPO is way to go.

Attachments

• 7831502E-8494-425A-A2AC-88C124D5B0BF.jpeg
    7831502E-8494-425A-A2AC-88C124D5B0BF.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
The Mazda will be the most fun to drive out of that entire list.

The Toyota is boring to drive, I agree.
I know the whole Mazda “zoom zoom” marketing but I don’t see how a 227hp SUV would be more fun to drive than a Durango RT or a Explorer ST?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I know the whole Mazda “zoom zoom” marketing but I don’t see how a 227hp SUV would be more fun to drive than a Durango RT or a Explorer ST?

It will corner and handle better than all of them.. But no, its not gonna win a drag race against a Turbo Exploder or a V8 Jeep or Durango. The explorer will handle pretty well. I have not been in an ST though. The regular one I was in was nice. The Durango, Jeep or Exploder will tow a boat around as well, which is nice.

attitude

Reaction score
I have a 2020 STS with about 10k miles, I love this car. I came from a 2017 that treated me pretty good.

The thing is a rocket ship. Amazes me every time I put it in sport mode. I went to the Ford Performance racing school because when you buy one, you get an all expense trip to it! I autocrossed it. Was a blast and the safety tech is amazing. If you want a fun Mom wagon that still has some balls, I highly suggest it! Oh and it pulls my boats great also.

And I paid 60k lol...CPO is way to go.
That’s what I like to hear, if I am going to be spending and extra 10k or so I want it to be worth it! Have you heard of any issues with the turbos on the new 3.0s? I talked to my Ford buddy and he said to be careful because all the ecoboosts are having turbo issues not just the 3.5 like I thought.

attitude

Reaction score
It will corner and handle better than all of them.. But no, its not gonna win a drag race against a Turbo Exploder or a V8 Jeep or Durango. The Durango, Jeep or Exploder will tow a boat around as well, which is nice.
Got it, I’m more worried about straight line speed, I understand you being an autocrosser might look for different things in a vehicle than me but I like acceleration plus it’s always nice to have the extra hp to merge or change lanes. My 4 cylinder 4 door Tacoma work truck has no balls and sometimes I’m floored getting on the freeway and I’m still not matching traffic speed lol.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That’s what I like to hear, if I am going to be spending and extra 10k or so I want it to be worth it! Have you heard of any issues with the turbos on the new 3.0s? I talked to my Ford buddy and he said to be careful because all the ecoboosts are having turbo issues not just the 3.5 like I thought.

Change the oil more frequently that recommended (like at 5k miles). And don't flog it up some hill at 10 pounds of boost for minutes and shut it off while screaming hot and the turbos will live a happy life.

gqchris

Reaction score

None bro. The only issue I have is the Rear Camera has mind of its own. But alot of Fords have the recall for that. Just got to bring it in to dealer to make time.

Only Mod I have is Turbonetics BOV. Its not full vent to atmosphere so not normally that loud. You really have to stomp it to get the loudness.

I want to get the tune eventually once I get some miles under belt. I am sure it will be an beast even more!

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
Change the oil more frequently that recommended (like at 5k miles). And don't flog it up some hill at 10 pounds of boost for minutes and shut it off while screaming hot and the turbos will live a happy life.
Got it👍 Some people don’t know how to drive turbo cars. I knew a guy who blew up his Focus ST with 10k miles on it because he would just leave it in 6th on the freeway and lug it up hills, passing, etc.🤦‍♂️

attitude

Reaction score
Non bro. The only issue I have is the Rear Camera has mind of its own. But alot of Fords have the recall for that. Just got to bring it in to dealer to make time.

Only Mod I have is Turbotronics BOV.
View attachment 976532
Have you thought about tuning it? I would be very tempted to but my buddy who has a brand new F150 with a tune warned my not to because the can track it if the want too. I never had a issue while my Ram was under warranty I would just removed it before I took it in.

Bear Down

Reaction score
Just a word of advice on CPOs as that is all I've purchased...

Warranty mileage is not in addition... its a total of.. so if you buy a 40k mile vehicle with a 75k warranty.... that means only 35k worth of coverage. Also the years on the warranty isn't from date of purchase, its from the date of service (original sale date of vehicle) so a 2020 vehicle that was sold on April of 2019 will have 2 years left of a 5 yr/75k warranty as an example.. try to get a factory warranty CPO not a 3rd party, it just saves a huge ass headache..

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Have you thought about tuning it? I would be very tempted to but my buddy who has a brand new F150 with a tune warned my not to because the can track it if the want too. I never had a issue while my Ram was under warranty I would just removed it before I took it in.

Yes its on my list for sure. I like Livernois for their experience with Fords. I used to work at Ken Grody Ford so I have an "in" there if something shits the bed and I need to get Service, but to be honest the car is fast enough for me right now. I would like to firm up the shifts, so that they are a little more tighter and less sluggish. So its on my radar for sure....

attitude

Reaction score
Just a word of advice on CPOs as that is all I've purchased...

Warranty mileage is not in addition... its a total of.. so if you buy a 40k mile vehicle with a 75k warranty.... that means only 35k worth of coverage. Also the years on the warranty isn't from date of purchase, its from the date of service (original sale date of vehicle) so a 2020 vehicle that was sold on April of 2019 will have 2 years left of a 5 yr/75k warranty as an example.. try to get a factory warranty CPO not a 3rd party, it just saves a huge ass headache..

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I agree on the factory warranty! Most of these cars are 84 month 100k so minus a year or two and 20k miles it should be equal to a typical new car warranty.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yes its on my list for sure. I like Livernois for their experience with Fords. I used to work at Ken Grody Ford so I have an in there if something shits the bed, but to be honest the car is fast enough for me right now. I would like to firm up the shifts, so that they are a little more tighter and less sluggish. So its on my radar for sure!

Was looking at them for a tune on my truck too.

attitude

Reaction score
Yes its on my list for sure. I like Livernois for their experience with Fords. I used to work at Ken Grody Ford so I have an in there if something shits the bed, but to be honest the car is fast enough for me right now. I would like to firm up the shifts, so that they are a little more tighter and less sluggish. So its on my radar for sure!

Is this your daily or your wife’s daily? I’m not sure if I would trust my GF with 560hp and having to mix e85 and 91 to get to an e40-e50 blend lol. It would be nice to have but I would probably just stick with a 91 tune unfortunately. My trans tune on my truck is one of the best parts of the tune, when I put it back to stock for some final warranty work it was a huge difference to the tuned trans I was used to driving over the last 5 years!

Also, I went to school with a kid who’s dad is one of the big wigs there I believe, I was going to buy a mustang from him right when the 2015s came out but I ended up getting my truck, Cervantes is the last name.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Is this your daily or your wife’s daily? I’m not sure if I would trust my GF with 560hp and having to mix e85 and 91 to get to an e40-e50 blend lol. It would be nice to have but I would probably just stick with a 91 tune unfortunately. My trans tune on my truck is one of the best parts of the tune, when I put it back to stick for some final warranty work it was a huge difference to the tuned trans I was used to driving over the last 5 years!

Also, I want to school with a kid who’s dad is one of the big wigs there I believe, I was going to buy a mustang from him right when the 2015s came out but I needed up getting my truck, Cervantes is the last name

My wife doesnt drive, Sir. She makes sandwiches and does Laundry among other tasks!!

But with that being said, I WOULD let an experienced Wife drive these. They are pretty tame in Normal or Eco mode and feel confident. I just linked the Stage 4 tune for fun factor, but I would stick with 91 Tune myself. Just a Stage 1 would really tighten it up!

No tunes needed for Wives. This thing flys as it is stock.:)

Its funny because when I drop my daughter off at private school in the mornings, the "line moms" that open the doors for the kids always say that they "like my car the most!" LOL...this is with a bunch of Bentley SUV's, Maserati SUVS. Escalades etc. My daughter always asks me , "Why they always say that?". I'm like "I dont know, but dont tell Mom! "

attitude

Reaction score
My wife doesnt drive, Sir. She makes sandwiches and does Laundry among other tasks!!

But with that being said, I WOULD let an experienced Wife drive these. They are pretty tame in Normal or Eco mode and feel confident. I just linked the Stage 4 tune for fun factor, but I would stick with 91 Tune myself. Just a Stage 1 would really tighten it up!

No tunes needed for Wives. This thing flys as it is stock.:)

Its funny because when I drop my daughter off at private school in the mornings, the "line moms" that open the doors for the kids always say that they "like my car the most!" LOL...this is with a bunch of Bentley SUV's, Maserati SUVS. Escalades etc. My daughter always asks me , "Why they always say that?". I'm like "I dont know, but dont tell Mom! "
Awesome, I need to do some research into the tuning, would you happen to know if there is a on the fly tuning option or is it the standard accesport that needs to be plugged and key cycled? Also, I agree with the kids, I’m not the biggest Ford fan but I’ve always liked the new explores and it seems like most new cars these days need to “grow on you” before they end up looking good.

gqchris

Reaction score
Awesome, I need to do some research into the tuning, would you happen to know if there is a on the fly tuning option or is it the standard accesport that needs to be plugged and key cycled? Also, I agree with the kids, I’m not the biggest Ford fan but I’ve always liked the new explores and it seems like most new cars these days need to “grow on you” before they end up looking good.

I think its all Upload tune from the LME Tuner, but then I have heard that it is no longer in production and out of business. So keeping an eye on that.

Some other non performance features I really enjoy. The drive assists, such as hands off cruise control and lane keeping. Makes the river drive alot more "relaxing". I like scheduling auto starts from the App in the morning, car is nice and warm and ready! The all glass electronic gauges and dash are cool. And the back has a cool storage "box" that looks blended, so I keep anything semi valuable back there and out of sight! Lastly, I got the second row Captains Chairs. So comfy with friends.

They arent the cheapest but I think youll really like it. Youre welcome to come by and drive mine if youre local and I can show ya all the stuff you forget while at the dealer!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Wife has a 2018 Durango GT. It has a 300HP V6 and a paddle shift 8 speed.
it’s no race care but it is fun to drive.
Has not had 1 issue. 20-24mpg highway depending on speed.

jetur

Reaction score
I would go explorer 100%. My wife had a 2011 and ran it for 9 yrs / 170k mi. We literally changed batteries and tires.

attitude

Reaction score
I think its all Upload tune from the LME Tuner, but then I have heard that it is no longer in production and out of business. So keeping an eye on that.

Some other non performance features I really enjoy. The drive assists, such as hands off cruise control and lane keeping. Makes the river drive alot more "relaxing". I like scheduling auto starts from the App in the morning, car is nice and warm and ready! The all glass electronic gauges and dash are cool. And the back has a cool storage "box" that looks blended, so I keep anything semi valuable back there and out of sight! Lastly, I got the second row Captains Chairs. So comfy with friends.
I didn’t even think about all those options! I the only new vehicles I’ve bought were my Ram and my GFs veloster turbo and those are pretty bare bones as far as options, my GTO and my vette were well optioned but that’s 15 year old options lol. Now that we are a little more established it will be nice to have all of the “comfort” features. It seems like everyone I look at forsake has captains chairs but I would prefer a bench for the baby seat.

attitude

Reaction score
I would go explorer 100%. My wife had a 2011 and ran it for 9 yrs / 170k mi. We literally changed batteries and tires.
That’s good to know! My GF is sending me CPOd Porches that are around the 40k mark, but she doesn’t understand that warranty only last for so long and I would like to keep this next car for more than a couple years lol

attitude

Reaction score
Wife has a 2018 Durango GT. It has a 300HP V6 and a paddle shift 8 speed.
it’s no race care but it is fun to drive.
Has not had 1 issue. 20-24mpg highway depending on speed.
That was always my favorite option, but mom prefers the look of the Grand Cherokee more. Maybe now that she’s seen the crash testing she will like the Durango option better and can talk me out of spending the extra money on the Explorer!

RodnJen

Reaction score
I can't say enough about the Mazda line. We have had several luxury SUVs in recent years. I just bought a base model CX-5 for my kids. I wish my American made luxury SUV was as well put together as the Mazda. The CX-9 would be a great choice with very little downside risk.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That was always my favorite option, but mom prefers the look of the Grand Cherokee more. Maybe now that she’s seen the crash testing she will like the Durango option better and can talk me out of spending the extra money on the Explorer!
Pretty sure Durango and Cherokee are the same platform. Crash testing will be the same.

I don’t buy vehicles for Crash ratings and fuel mileage. I buy them because I like how the look, how the drive and if they will serve the purpose.

if crash rating really mattered everyone would be driving lifted 1 tons.

jetur

Reaction score
That’s good to know! My GF is sending me CPOd Porches that are around the 40k mark, but she doesn’t understand that warranty only last for so long and I would like to keep this next car for more than a couple years lol
We had the V-6 and it hauled ass. I would stay away from Ecoboost because the turbo seals start to seep around 120k mi.

attitude

Reaction score
Pretty sure Durango and Cherokee are the same platform. Crash testing will be the same.

I don’t buy vehicles for Crash ratings and fuel mileage. I buy them because I like how the look, how the drive and if they will serve the purpose.

if crash rating really mattered everyone would be driving lifted 1 tons.
True, but it helps my GF sleep at night, even though she wanted a rubicon until we borrowed my parents and she didn’t like the back seat access lol. The Durango is on the same platform as the GC but for some reason it crash tests better.

attitude

Reaction score
We had the V-6 and it hauled ass. I would stay away from Ecoboost because the turbo seals start to seep around 120k mi.
Unfortunately the new explorer only comes in a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder ecoboost. I’m not sure what else the 3.0 ecoboost comes in but I hope being one of the newer ecoboosts they’ve fixed that issue.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Go with the Exploder.

I'm on ford #5 because of the miles I drive. Only problem was my 6.0L which was really only good for 85k miles as many of us found out.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I can provide some input on the RT Durango. My wife and I bought an 2020 RT Durango a couple of months ago for her to daily drive. She is 5'3" and petite, I'm 6'3+" and fat so the vehicle had to be comfortable for both of us along with accommodating my 2 sons, one is 6'1 and the other is 6'4". The Durango fits the interior space need perfectly and the 5.7 V8 (370 HP and 390 ftlbs TQ) has plenty of grunt to get it up to speed decently. It has a 8K+ tow rating with the factory tow package, can be flat towed behind a motorhome and has a bit of appearance attitude that other 3 row SUV's don't. It fits in our garage as well with enough room to walk behind it with the garage door down.

Ours has just about every option you could get on it, so we are very satisfied with the interior and drivers aids. It takes a little playing with the lane assist and braking assist to get it right, or just push the buttons and turn them off. The U Connect is so far superior to Fords shitty system it's almost comical.

I can now say it performs great in 6"-12" of snow, that was a question I tried to research before we bought, but personally confirmed last week. My wife has really taken to the Durango, she is used to driving small front wheel drive sporty shit boxes and now chooses the Durango over her Toyota IM 6 speed manual to drive.

Ours is a 2020 and the nav screen is a little dated, but fit and finish is really good, the RT suspension is taught and firm but not harsh, the auto leveling suspension works well when me and my sons pile in it rides the same with my tiny wife at the helm.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Couple of pics of our Vice White (pearl white) Durango. We really like ours, but both of us would prefer to have had an SRT 392 Durango! If you look at used Durango's be sure to check the Carfax, seems like most nicely optioned used Durango's come out of Canada (rental cars) and the warranty isn't valid in the US.

Attachments

• IMG_6618.JPG
    IMG_6618.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6428.JPG
    IMG_6428.JPG
    555.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6282.JPG
    IMG_6282.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 45

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
The 2020 & 2021 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator are on the same platform. I bought a brand new 2020 Aviator for my wife last August, it was the worst car we have ever had. In the first 2 months of ownership it spent over 30 days in the shop at Galpin Lincoln. If you look on line there are a lot of problems with these two models of cars.
Long story short.......Lincoln bought the car back (lemon law buy back) and gave us 100% of our money back. I am a Ford guy by the way, but we ended up with a Lexus.
Do a Google search. Be ware!

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Another thing to note is the 8 speed automatic transmission in the Dodges.. It NEVER misses a beat. Hunting, holding on to a gear to long or downshifting to many gears with light throttle inputs is a pet peave of mine. My 2015 Chevy HD work truck was the most poorly programmed shifting vehicle I have ever driven. My 2019 Ford F150 Eco Boost Xtra Cab 4x4 work truck started off OK when new, but is getting close to the piss poor shifting of the previous Chevy HD in shifting.

The 2019 Challenger I had for a couple of years and the Durango have the same German Transmission and neither one of them has left me wondering WTF? The Durango transmission feels bulletproof as did my 2019 scat pack wide body challengers. No hunting, awkward shifts, if the paddles are used to shift the shifts are instant.

attitude

Reaction score
I can provide some input on the RT Durango. My wife and I bought an 2020 RT Durango a couple of months ago for her to daily drive. She is 5'3" and petite, I'm 6'3+" and fat so the vehicle had to be comfortable for both of us along with accommodating my 2 sons, one is 6'1 and the other is 6'4". The Durango fits the interior space need perfectly and the 5.7 V8 (370 HP and 390 ftlbs TQ) has plenty of grunt to get it up to speed decently. It has a 8K+ tow rating with the factory tow package, can be flat towed behind a motorhome and has a bit of appearance attitude that other 3 row SUV's don't. It fits in our garage as well with enough room to walk behind it with the garage door down.

Ours has just about every option you could get on it, so we are very satisfied with the interior and drivers aids. It takes a little playing with the lane assist and braking assist to get it right, or just push the buttons and turn them off. The U Connect is so far superior to Fords shitty system it's almost comical.

I can now say it performs great in 6"-12" of snow, that was a question I tried to research before we bought, but personally confirmed last week. My wife has really taken to the Durango, she is used to driving small front wheel drive sporty shit boxes and now chooses the Durango over her Toyota IM 6 speed manual to drive.

Ours is a 2020 and the nav screen is a little dated, but fit and finish is really good, the RT suspension is taught and firm but not harsh, the auto leveling suspension works well when me and my sons pile in it rides the same with my tiny wife at the helm.
The R/T is my favorite option under 40k. It looks good with the new front end, it sounds good and tows good being a v8, and it has the most leg room. For some reason mom really doesn’t like the look no matter how hard I try to push it on her. We just need to go drive and compare them all.

attitude

Reaction score
Another thing to note is the 8 speed automatic transmission in the Dodges.. It NEVER misses a beat. Hunting, holding on to a gear to long or downshifting to many gears with light throttle inputs is a pet peave of mine. My 2015 Chevy HD work truck was the most poorly programmed shifting vehicle I have ever driven. My 2019 Ford F150 Eco Boost Xtra Cab 4x4 work truck started off OK when new, but is getting close to the piss poor shifting of the previous Chevy HD in shifting.

The 2019 Challenger I had for a couple of years and the Durango have the same German Transmission and neither one of them has left me wondering WTF? The Durango transmission feels bulletproof as did my 2019 scat pack wide body challengers. No hunting, awkward shifts, if the paddles are used to shift the shifts are instant.
I have a Ram with the same trans, it is tuned and the trans response is lightning fast. When I drive it without the tune it feels very sluggish, I think I’ve just been spoiled with the tune and I’m sure it’s been improved in the years since I’ve bought my truck.

attitude

Reaction score
The 2020 & 2021 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator are on the same platform. I bought a brand new 2020 Aviator for my wife last August, it was the worst car we have ever had. In the first 2 months of ownership it spent over 30 days in the shop at Galpin Lincoln. If you look on line there are a lot of problems with these two models of cars.
Long story short.......Lincoln bought the car back (lemon law buy back) and gave us 100% of our money back. I am a Ford guy by the way, but we ended up with a Lexus.
Do a Google search. Be ware!
I think I remember seeing a thread about it, do you remember what the issues were? I’ve seen a lot of trans complaints on Edmonds but it seems everyone has the 2.3 not the 3.0 that is in the ST and Lincoln. I’ve also seen wind noise is loud and the ride is harsh but it is a “performance” version.

Icky

Reaction score
I would try putting a car seat in the durango before you buy one. I'm 6'2" and she likes the baby's car seat in the center. I'm probably only an inch from where my seat set was before him, but its still annoying I can't go back all the way.

In the mega cab, he can be directly behind me and I don't have to change my settings.

They're supposed to be coming out with the wagoner soon, I might look into that once the durango lease is up.

ssc

Reaction score
Why not get a vehicle that has one of the best reliability and customer satisfaction ratings. Also has the best CPO program, unlimited mileage and up to six year warranty. Lexus GX 460. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, Steve

attitude

Reaction score
I would try putting a car seat in the durango before you buy one. I'm 6'2" and she likes the baby's car seat in the center. I'm probably only an inch from where my seat set was before him, but its still annoying I can't go back all the way.

In the mega cab, he can be directly behind me and I don't have to change my settings.

They're supposed to be coming out with the wagoner soon, I might look into that once the durango lease is up.
Is your baby still in a rear facing car seat? My Son is right now but luckily when I have my seat all the way back in my Ram his car seat fits in between the front seats. I’ll definitely be fitting the car seat in all vehicles before we buy.

attitude

Reaction score
Why not get a vehicle that has one of the best reliability and customer satisfaction ratings. Also has the best CPO program, unlimited mileage and up to six year warranty. Lexus GX 460. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, Steve
I never thought about it, my buddies mom had one for a couple years and loved it! I just showed mom but she doesn’t like the looks, I’ll need to do more research. Thank you for the suggestion!

River Runnin

Reaction score
I really like the new Volvo but it looks a little out of my price range, and for some reason I hate how the name Volvo sounds lol
They're a damn nice car! .... 4 in a row! ... And the one mentioned above has really been an great rig!

Icky

Reaction score
Is your baby still in a rear facing car seat? My Son is right now but luckily when I have my seat all the way back in my Ram his car seat fits in between the front seats. I’ll definitely be fitting the car seat in all vehicles before we buy.
Yes, hes about ready for a bigger seat though, we'll see how the new one fits.

We always run with the 3rd row down to hold the stroller and all the shit she brings

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Prepare to be uncomfortable until he is front facing.