WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Its gone too far now!

BingerFang

Reaction score
I wonder how fucked up sex education courses must be in school these days? Poor kids.

I was just talking to a friend of mine’s 14 year old son that goes to a Christian high school here in Orange County.

He said there’s multiple kids that prefer to be called certain pronouns and even kids that state they aren’t sure of their gender.

WTF is going on!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
saw a post on FB that 15% of latest generation are LGBQT. Thats alot of confused kids.
So if you are a Lesbian trapped in a male anatomy does that mean that you like women but wish you were one and since anatomical appearances don't count anymore can't you just declare that you identify as a women?? That can't be right, I'm sure that someone in one of those groups would end up offended.

traquer

Reaction score
The more I hear this the more I'm thinking to move to Europe when I have kids and raise them in Orban's Hungary..

1614284589501.png

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I was just talking to a friend of mine’s 14 year old son that goes to a Christian high school here in Orange County.

He said there’s multiple kids that prefer to be called certain pronouns and even kids that state they aren’t sure of their gender.

WTF is going on!

A society with masculinity removed is much easier to take over

Why is the left pushing the emasculating agenda?
Why is China pushing one encouraging masculinity?

China's plan for governance looks 100 years into the future, ours looks 2-4....

the answer is glaringly obvious.

Dettom

Reaction score

WTF is going on!
Brainwashed...

poncho

Reaction score

WTF is going on!
My 12YO became upset with me when i said there are 2 genders, it's science....I'm now a close minded old man.

poncho

Reaction score
I hope that closed minded old man reminded that kid who dad was and how shit is gonna go.
She's a hard headed little Shit but always aims to please. Some of the stuff she learns at school has me shaking my head.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Then theres the new "alphabet" flag ? I here "came out" today .... LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Didn't the roman empire went through something similar 🤔
Yep, every failed society in history has has one thing in common, degenderizing and accepting homosexuality as the norm. Now honestly I have absolutely no problem with people doing whatever they want in their own bedroom but trying to push that agenda on the population at large is where I take issue. You can do whatever it is that flips your switch but understand that some things are not normal or natural. The whole reason that people living outside the boundaries of normal push for societal acceptance is so they can feel good about their choices (and they are choices) .

Ladsm

Reaction score
I have a daughter in College that is still attending church online and is a closet Trump supporter. I hope she resists the drugged out liberals she is surrounded by in Oregon. The amount of drugs running around Oregon is the reason why Portland is a crap hole.

Sherpa

Reaction score
so glad my kids reached adulthood prior to now....... although still "young and dumb" in my book, (oldest is 27, twins are 24) all girls. their
able to judge, listen, and make great decisions.......

I pity the young and worry about our greater future with goofballs like this in congress and whatnot.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
What about Hasbro themselves? Seems a little too gender specific. Maybe they need to change their name to Hasperson.