WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

After Desert Storm

McKay

Reaction score
How long does it take after desert storm for the majority of people to leave? Most head home on Sunday or does it drag through the week?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Most leave on Sunday. If your able to leave on Monday and avoid the traffic your money ahead. The Sunday traffic is probably not going to be as bad as most years as Coachella/Stage Coach has been cancelled by Furor Newsome.

Slick

Reaction score
Most leave on Sunday. If your able to leave on Monday and avoid the traffic your money ahead. The Sunday traffic is probably not going to be as bad as most years as Coachella/Stage Coach has been cancelled by Furor Newsome.
X2 on Monday. Been to a previous one where the shootout was moved to Sunday because of Saturday wind. Did anyone make it thru the Storm update this week? Sorry but the promoters voice wears on you:oops:

Singleton

Reaction score
Sunday afternoon aNd Monday after DS are awesome on the lake
never a ton of traffic when we go to Topock Sunday morning

Singleton

Reaction score
Will there be a DS this year? It might not even matter lol.

stop with that negative attitude :)

your just pissed since tax day (extension to deadline) could F up your Havasu trip

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How long does it take after desert storm for the majority of people to leave? Most head home on Sunday or does it drag through the week?

The party starts the week before DS abd a lot of people stay through the week.. Most leave sunday

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Always seemed like the big hardware pulls off the water and heads home after the shoot-out (or when it’s called off). If the Super Cat Fest runs a shootout I wonder how long everyone will hang out.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
With Super Cat fest the weekend prior the traffic patterns might be a little different than usual. Throw Covid in the mix and who knows.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
We plan on leaving sunday morning but have had a couple times that somehow from getting up and going to put the boat on the trailer we run into someone and don't end up leaving until sunday night

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
We head home Monday sometime. To hung over from the after party to drive home on Sunday. Once home it generally takes me the week to recover.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Always seemed like the big hardware pulls off the water and heads home after the shoot-out (or when it’s called off). If the Super Cat Fest runs a shootout I wonder how long everyone will hang out.

That is a common misconception.. out of all the shoot outs they have had I think only one or two have been cancelled. The rest did go off on Sunday if they were post phoned because of weather.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
That is a common misconception.. out of all the shoot outs they have had I think only one or two have been cancelled. The rest did go off on Sunday if they were post phoned because of weather.
Super Cat doesnt have a shootout, or a Poker run if I recall correctly last time I talked to Todd the promoter, is mainly a bunch of on water meet ups.

TVMNick

Reaction score

Just come down during DS and run the poker run with me!! I know how much you love crowds!

gqchris

Reaction score
Noone leaves the lake anymore. They just work remote and stay in town. It never died down last year. I dont see it being any different this go around either.

Tank

Reaction score
Noone leaves the lake anymore. They just work remote and stay in town. It never died down last year. I dont see it being any different this go around either.
True story. Every weekend up until October looked like a holiday weekend and weekdays looked like a standard weekend. Crazy.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

I think everyone coming down with or meeting me there are leaving/flying out monday.

Year's past I always noticed sunday, monday...depending on the weather.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
The wind usually stops blowing on Sunday and Monday is a great boating day. (If I had a boat) [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
This looks like a good place to add this, since you all are talking drinking and hangovers. This is a product my Niece developed and seems to be the hot trick to rehydrate, give it a try!

McKay

Reaction score
Just come down during DS and run the poker run with me!! I know how much you love crowds!

I like to roll into town Sunday night snd leave Friday morning!😂 I fucking hate being in the channel behind a hundred fucking pontoons. Bumping one drive in and out the whole way to the hotel. Watching amateur hour makes just want to scream!

TVMNick

Reaction score
I like to roll into town Sunday night snd leave Friday morning!😂 I fucking hate being in the channel behind a hundred fucking pontoons. Bumping one drive in and out the whole way to the hotel. Watching amateur hour makes just want to scream!

Its really good on the drive train to be in and out of gear 100 times as you navigate the channel!! 😂

On a real note, I'd love to see you come down for Super Cat or DS! I know you hate the crowds but it would be awesome to see you there!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
True story. Every weekend up until October looked like a holiday weekend and weekdays looked like a standard weekend. Crazy.
x2 With the shit shows everywhere, it is really stopping me from buying a new boat. Why bother if it is a pain in the ass to drop it in the water?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The wind usually stops blowing on Sunday and Monday is a great boating day. (If I had a boat) [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, at the end of last day of events the wind stops

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So stay out of channel, it always sucks. Launch early get your speed runs in, and leave lake around 330 before the evening rush.

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
Just prefer not being there on weekends. So much easier.:p

We're rolling in the 11th and will leave Sunday, the 25th or Monday if I can keep my spot at the Islander for one additional day. See you there?