WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Catch and Release Paying Dividends Again.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Hopefully not a vin. I dont think I could stand wearing the vin hat twice in a week...

On December 27th Fullerton police officers arrested Jose Lozano-Martinez for setting a brush fire at 1440 N Harbor BLVD. Yesterday this same piece of shit was arrested in Irvine after intentionally setting multiple fires along the 261.

Irvine PD, CHP and OCFA responded to a call at 6:22 pm about a brush fire near the 5 and 261. They put it out and 2 hours later they get another reported fire along the 261 and Bryan Ave. IPD launched a drone and caught him trying to light a third fire at the 261 and Irvine blvd.

Of course this guy is homeless....

Luckily this guy isn't good at arson and no one has been killed yet. Wonder how long it will be until he is back out on the streets playing with matches again.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Hopefully not a vin. I dont think I could stand wearing the vin hat twice in a week...

On December 27th Fullerton police officers arrested Jose Lozano-Martinez for setting a brush fire at 1440 N Harbor BLVD. Yesterday this same piece of shit was arrested in Irvine after intentionally setting multiple fires along the 261.

Irvine PD, CHP and OCFA responded to a call at 6:22 pm about a brush fire near the 5 and 261. They put it out and 2 hours later they get another reported fire along the 261 and Bryan Ave. IPD launched a drone and caught him trying to light a third fire at the 261 and Irvine blvd.

Of course this guy is homeless....

Luckily this guy isn't good at arson and no one has been killed yet. Wonder how long it will be until he is back out on the streets playing with matches again.

You’re insensible towards homeless. He was just cold and trying to warm Himself up 😂

RodnJen

Reaction score
My guess is the DA would rather lock this guy up but CA laws may not let that happen.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yup, it's crazy. Only thing going for them is it happened in the OC so Gascon can't get his hands on it. Our rules right now are most crimes get cited out and released. IF the person commits the same offense after being cited on the first one, and prior to having their Trial or Plea Deal, they can be held. But that will only keep them in to see a judge. If the judge decides they don't want to keep them, well, then they are back on the streets.

You can thank every democrat voting idiot out there for these policies.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Yup, it's crazy. Only thing going for them is it happened in the OC so Gascon can't get his hands on it. Our rules right now are most crimes get cited out and released. IF the person commits the same offense after being cited on the first one, and prior to having their Trial or Plea Deal, they can be held. But that will only keep them in to see a judge. If the judge decides they don't want to keep them, well, then they are back on the streets.

You can thank every democrat voting idiot out there for these policies.
I only like the last line of your post, due to it's honesty. 😄

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hmmm.. So you think the CA Laws prohibit a person being locked up for Arson? Oh boy... See the last line in my post above this one.

You tell me. Not only do you know everything due to being a boat owner but it happens to be your line of work.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You tell me. Not only do you know everything due to being a boat owner but it happens to be your line of work.
Scariest part here is you actually vote. Do yourself a favor, type in penalty for arson in google and see what it tells you. Then come on back and explain how you think the CA Laws prohibit locking up an arsonist.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My guess is the laws say they should lock this guy up but the DA and judges may not let that happen to someone who is "experiencing homelessness".

I fixed yore BS.

If you think your original quote is true, go light a brushfire and see if you don't end up in jail immediately as a "home enabled" "white privelidged" "bote owning" 1%er.

There are 2 sets of laws Rod.