WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Car Advice

guest hs

Reaction score
I just bought a Durango R/T. I really like this car good room good power good gas mileage

attitude

Reaction score
All. Probably least in the Durango since I believe it is longest. Bring your car seat to test fit before you buy.
I will, I’m not to worried about the rear facing for now. It fits behind the passenger seat in my GFs Veloster and I can still sit in the passenger seat comfortably. Everything we are looking at is much larger. When he turns around and we eventually have another kid I need to make sure he will be able to fit behind the driver seat while I’m in a comfortable position.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I really like the new Volvo but it looks a little out of my price range, and for some reason I hate how the name Volvo sounds lol
Perhaps a slightly used one?
My wife has an XC60 T6, it’s a fun car.
And get this, lol.
Volvo’s “tuner” division is called Pole Star😂
Ohlins shock upgrades, tuners etc.

attitude

Reaction score
Perhaps a slightly used one?
My wife has an XC60 T6, it’s a fun car.
And get this, lol.
Volvo’s “tuner” division is called Pole Star😂
Ohlins shock upgrades, tuners etc.
I can’t deny the interiors look very nice in them and I’m a huge interior fan. At that price point it’s competing with the explorer ST though and a 12 second car with a 3 second 0-60 seems extremely fun for Dad to drive😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I would try putting a car seat in the durango before you buy one. I'm 6'2" and she likes the baby's car seat in the center. I'm probably only an inch from where my seat set was before him, but its still annoying I can't go back all the way.

In the mega cab, he can be directly behind me and I don't have to change my settings.

They're supposed to be coming out with the wagoner soon, I might look into that once the durango lease is up.
It’s the same in my wife’s suburban. I can’t wait to ditch the last big car seat and be all boosters

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Prepare to be uncomfortable until he is front facing.
Even then. My youngest is front facing in a recaro seat. Whatever seat he is behind needs to be way up. And he’ll still kick it the whole ride. Boosters is when your life changes 😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Go big if you plan on keeping it for a few years when you have 2 kids.

We bought our '05 Yukon when we only had the one, then found out we were having a second right after. We decided on a Yukon/Tahoe and not a Subtub cause my reasoning I could get the smaller engine, less weight, higher gas mileage. Well mileage wasn't much different than others in a suburban and when there were 2 kids in car seats along with diaper bag, stroller, etc..... there was no comfortable way to take anybody else with us really. Once we had the 3rd..... no way. The third row was just extra weight we were carting around. After only about 1 to 1 and a half years I was regretting not going with a Suburban/Yukon XL/Escalade ESV. We upgraded after our accident last February (thank god we did as we found out a couple weeks after buying the Escalade ESV that we were having a 4th).

My brother and sister-in-law bought a Grand Cherokee after their first and once they had their second they kinda hated it for the same reasoning. Nobody else could sit in the 2nd row with the 2 car seats. The car isn't wide enough (an adult can sit comfortably next to 2 car seats in a GM full size SUV, assuming there isn't too much baby gear in there as well).

After our T-bone roll over and how well our Yukon protected all of us (just a couple cuts on the wife and I. Nothing on the kids) I don't think I will ever not own another GM full=size SUV again.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
we started with a srt Cherokee. 2012 awesome car. My wife actually wants to go back to one. We knew we were having kids so it was time for a Tahoe. I’m looking at tahoes we decided that wasnt enough room in the back for the 3 dogs. We bought a suburban. I wish we had something bigger. My wife’s wants a smaller car because it’s her daily, and she doesn’t drive the kids everyday. We need a suburban. I’ll probably buy another Chevy volt because I pretty much love the one I just got. The suburban and my truck will sit, and we will drive electric cars to work

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
There is nothing cool or exciting about my volt except that it’s going to save me 200 a week in gas and it’s a lot more comfortable and way more tech than my truck

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Even then. My youngest is front facing in a recaro seat. Whatever seat he is behind needs to be way up. And he’ll still kick it the whole ride. Boosters is when your life changes 😂
I have gone through that recently also. He is in the full back booster and it is a blessing. This is one of the reasons I have the SHO. It actually has significantly more room in the back seat than the explorer or the 4 runner. As to the kicking of the seat back, we had a "come to Jesus" on that early on. Then it was just holding the line occasionally. Not really an issue now.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have gone through that recently also. He is in the full back booster and it is a blessing. This is one of the reasons I have the SHO. It actually has significantly more room in the back seat than the explorer or the 4 runner. As to the kicking of the seat back, we had a "come to Jesus" on that early on. Then it was just holding the line occasionally. Not really an issue now.

Last year my wife asked if her friend could come with us to the Lake. I was like thats fine, more bikinis the better! Well, she has an 8 year old son. So in my head I am thinking, he is old enough and should be fine.

This monkey ass started kicking my seat about the Cajon Pass. First time I gave him a look in the mirror and he stopped, He starts up about Barstow again, and I tell the wife. She tells the Mom nicely. Finally I had all I could take at Ludlow. I pull over. and have a heart to heart with him like my Pops would have. Not sure how the Mom or my Wife felt about it, but needless to say the kicking was no existent the rest of the trip!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
First two kids non issue. I’m convinced my third Luke is possessed. I love it though it reminds me of my cousin Luke and I just laugh and say you mother fucker even from the grave 😂😂😂

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Last year my wife asked if her friend could come with us to the Lake. I was like thats fine, more bikinis the better! Well, she has an 8 year old son. So in my head I am thinking, he is old enough and should be fine.

This monkey ass started kicking my seat about the Cajon Pass. First time I gave him a look in the mirror and he stopped, He starts up about Barstow again, and I tell the wife. She tells the Mom nicely. Finally I had all I could take at Ludlow. I pull over. and have a heart to heart with him like my Pops would have. Not sure how the Mom or my Wife felt about it, but needless to say the kicking was no existent the rest of the trip!
Some times you just need to clearly lay out the ground rules.......

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing a thread about it, do you remember what the issues were? I’ve seen a lot of trans complaints on Edmonds but it seems everyone has the 2.3 not the 3.0 that is in the ST and Lincoln. I’ve also seen wind noise is loud and the ride is harsh but it is a “performance” version.

Yes some of the problems were: The 32 Way articulating seats hadso many lumps & Bumps in them that they were very uncomfortable, the AM radio had so much static that it wasn't usable, the air conditioning didn't work very well, at one point the dealer ran the passenger seat all the way down and back to a position that you couldn't use and it was stuck there and they didn't know how to fix it. It ultimately need a new control module that was not available for many weeks and no one could ride in the right front seat. That was the final straw when I said get us out of this car. They did! The Aviator had the 3.0L twin turbo V-6 and that was the only good part on the car. Smooth and lots of power.

attitude

Reaction score
Go big if you plan on keeping it for a few years when you have 2 kids.

We bought our '05 Yukon when we only had the one, then found out we were having a second right after. We decided on a Yukon/Tahoe and not a Subtub cause my reasoning I could get the smaller engine, less weight, higher gas mileage. Well mileage wasn't much different than others in a suburban and when there were 2 kids in car seats along with diaper bag, stroller, etc..... there was no comfortable way to take anybody else with us really. Once we had the 3rd..... no way. The third row was just extra weight we were carting around. After only about 1 to 1 and a half years I was regretting not going with a Suburban/Yukon XL/Escalade ESV. We upgraded after our accident last February (thank god we did as we found out a couple weeks after buying the Escalade ESV that we were having a 4th).

My brother and sister-in-law bought a Grand Cherokee after their first and once they had their second they kinda hated it for the same reasoning. Nobody else could sit in the 2nd row with the 2 car seats. The car isn't wide enough (an adult can sit comfortably next to 2 car seats in a GM full size SUV, assuming there isn't too much baby gear in there as well).

After our T-bone roll over and how well our Yukon protected all of us (just a couple cuts on the wife and I. Nothing on the kids) I don't think I will ever not own another GM full=size SUV again.
Iv always wanted a nice Tahoe/suburban but I don’t think my GF wants that big of a car to drive, plus we like the new body style but those are out of our budget. The explorer has a decent sized third row and captains chairs so it should be too hard to access. As far as multiple kids go I think I’m getting fixed after two, Idk how you do it with 4!

attitude

Reaction score
we started with a srt Cherokee. 2012 awesome car. My wife actually wants to go back to one. We knew we were having kids so it was time for a Tahoe. I’m looking at tahoes we decided that wasnt enough room in the back for the 3 dogs. We bought a suburban. I wish we had something bigger. My wife’s wants a smaller car because it’s her daily, and she doesn’t drive the kids everyday. We need a suburban. I’ll probably buy another Chevy volt because I pretty much love the one I just got. The suburban and my truck will sit, and we will drive electric cars to work
The SRTs are bad ass but a clean CPO one is way out of our budget. My gf and I are lucky we have very short commutes to work so this next car will be her daily and like your wife she doesn’t want to drive around something as big as a suburban.

attitude

Reaction score
Yes some of the problems were: The 32 Way articulating seats hadso many lumps & Bumps in them that they were very uncomfortable, the AM radio had so much static that it wasn't usable, the air conditioning didn't work very well, at one point the dealer ran the passenger seat all the way down and back to a position that you couldn't use and it was stuck there and they didn't know how to fix it. It ultimately need a new control module that was not available for many weeks and no one could ride in the right front seat. That was the final straw when I said get us out of this car. They did! The Aviator had the 3.0L twin turbo V-6 and that was the only good part on the car. Smooth and lots of power.
I don’t believe the Explorer has the same seats but the seats in the new Lincoln’s look bad ass, it’s unfortunate to hear that they aren’t comfortable. I never listen to am radio so that isn’t t a big issue but I will definitely be looking into the AC issue, thank you for the warning!

attitude

Reaction score
Well we went to go look at the Explorer today and my GF loved it, she was actually upset how much she liked it because it had a Ford badge on it lol! Seats were very comfy and there was a decent amount of room inside, she also loved the power. The salesman at Chino Ford was also a super cool guy who had only been working there for about a year so he wasn’t the typical sleazy salesman. Apparently the 2020s have 7-8k in rebates so he is going to see if ha can find me a stripped down 2020. He was also a big Dodge fan and recommended we go look at the Durango RT just to see how it fits our needs. Tomorrow I think we will drop our son off with Grandma and go look at a XC60, XT4/5, and the Durango RT but something tells me mom will be missing the power of the Explorer in all those.

attitude

Reaction score
My kids were front facing ahead of schedule. The child seat laws are out of hand.
My son is the size of a 2.5-3 year old and he still has a couple months before he is even 2. I’m thinking it’s time to turn him around as well!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Well we went to go look at the Explorer today and my GF loved it, she was actually upset how much she liked it because it had a Ford badge on it lol! Seats were very comfy and there was a decent amount of room inside, she also loved the power. The salesman at Chino Ford was also a super cool guy who had only been working there for about a year so he wasn’t the typical sleazy salesman. Apparently the 2020s have 7-8k in rebates so he is going to see if ha can find me a stripped down 2020. He was also a big Dodge fan and recommended we go look at the Durango RT just to see how it fits our needs. Tomorrow I think we will drop our son off with Grandma and go look at a XC60, XT4/5, and the Durango RT but something tells me mom will be missing the power of the Explorer in all those.
Our V6 Durango hits the limiter at 120mph with ease. Lol how much does she need for a mommy wagon.

attitude

Reaction score
Our V6 Durango hits the limiter at 120mph with ease. Lol how much does she need for a mommy wagon.
As she says, she likes to “merge” on the freeway lol. It’s not so much the top speed as the acceleration. I will only run the hot tune when I drive it though I don’t think she needs almost 600hp lol

CLdrinker

Reaction score
As she says, she likes to “merge” on the freeway lol. It’s not so much the top speed as the acceleration. I will only run the hot tune when I drive it though I don’t think she needs almost 600hp lol
Merge 😂. That thing better have good brakes she is gonna rear end every cock sucker that drives 45mph on the on ramp.

attitude

Reaction score
Merge 😂. That thing better have good brakes she is gonna rear end every cock sucker that drives 45mph on the on ramp.
All the power is for when she hits the freeway at 45 thanks to cock sucker in front of her she will be able to get up to speed in a safe time. On a serious note my 2016 4 cylinder Tacoma work truck is scary slow, almost dangerous.

Taboma

Reaction score

So you're going to get an additional 200 hp from nothing more than "A Tune" ?? One that you can just switch on and off ? This from a 3.0 V6 ? With a factory warranty, or it doesn't matter since it's your girlfriends ? 🥰 You going to pump the E-85 in and back out of the tank when you decide to switch tunes ?
If it's that easy, then Ford should just be able to add a tune to the 3.5V6 in the Raptor, and end up with the HP of the Ford GT, with no additional modifications --- nice 👍👍
Wish I'd known that secret, would have saved me from adding a supercharger to my 6.2 Camaro 😉
I Like It 😁

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
All the power is for when she hits the freeway at 45 thanks to cock sucker in front of her she will be able to get up to speed in a safe time. On a serious note my 2016 4 cylinder Tacoma work truck is scary slow, almost dangerous.
My new to me volt is a 10 second car...

0-60 in about 10 seconds. It’s ok my truck doesn’t accelerate much faster either. That was the first thing I really liked about borrowing m in dads truck. It actually went when you step on the gas.

Taboma

Reaction score
My new to me volt is a 10 second car...

0-60 in about 10 seconds. It’s ok my truck doesn’t accelerate much faster either. That was the first thing I really liked about borrowing m in dads truck. It actually went when you step on the gas.

That Volt seems like a great deal with the plug-in + Hybrid --- wonder why GM stopped making it ?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That Volt seems like a great deal with the plug-in + Hybrid --- wonder why GM stopped making it ?
I’ve done a ton of research. Beat answer I found is they didn’t sell enough and didn’t make enough money. Honestly I freaking love this car. I get to work and back on almost all battery charging at night and again at work. It’s super comfortable compared to my truck. I think it’s a great car. So much I’d really consider stepping up and buying a Tesla

attitude

Reaction score
So you're going to get an additional 200 hp from nothing more than "A Tune" ?? One that you can just switch on and off ? This from a 3.0 V6 ? With a factory warranty, or it doesn't matter since it's your girlfriends ? 🥰 You going to pump the E-85 in and back out of the tank when you decide to switch tunes ?
If it's that easy, then Ford should just be able to add a tune to the 3.5V6 in the Raptor, and end up with the HP of the Ford GT, with no additional modifications --- nice 👍👍
Wish I'd known that secret, would have saved me from adding a supercharger to my 6.2 Camaro 😉
I Like It 😁
With an e50 tune they are making over 450awhp easily and running mid 12s. With an intercooler from whipple one car has even seen an 11.7. You can have your tuner set it up to change the tune when you put it in sport mode as well, I would just keep it on the 91 tune until I want to go have fun then I would head over to the e85 station a half mile from my house and do the proper mix.

Taboma

Reaction score
With an e50 tune they are making over 450awhp easily and running mid 12s. With an intercooler from whipple one car has even seen an 11.7. You can have your tuner set it up to change the tune when you put it in sport mode as well, I would just keep it on the 91 tune until I want to go have fun then I would head over to the e85 station a half mile from my house and do the proper mix.

Quite familiar with the claims, obviously you're smitten. I believe making HP is a process, where other parts support the aggressive tune. Have fun with your tune 👍

attitude

Reaction score
Quite familiar with the claims, obviously you're smitten. I believe making HP is a process, where other parts support the aggressive tune. Have fun with your tune 👍
I’m a Chevy and Dodge guy but you can’t deny Ford engineers are doing something right the 10r80 5.0s are making a 1000whp and running 8s with only twin turbos, no trans or motor work. I’m not saying those cars are going to last but for the time being they have held. I had a buddy with a big turbo’d focus ST that put down 450whp on meth that would drag full bolt on 400+whp 5.0s and the only issue he had was the clutch. Obviously it’s a game of give and take but with how much safer e85 is I don’t think 550-600hp is to much for the Explorer.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Iv always wanted a nice Tahoe/suburban but I don’t think my GF wants that big of a car to drive, plus we like the new body style but those are out of our budget. The explorer has a decent sized third row and captains chairs so it should be too hard to access. As far as multiple kids go I think I’m getting fixed after two, Idk how you do it with 4!
With 2 car seats in the middle row, unless you go with captain's chairs, you won't br able to fold the seat forward and get back there without taking out a car seat. Then when the 3rd row is up, there is ZERO room for storage of any baby gear

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score
With 2 car seats in the middle row, unless you go with captain's chairs, you won't br able to fold the seat forward and get back there without taking out a car seat. Then when the 3rd row is up, there is ZERO room for storage of any baby gear

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Ever Explorer I’ve looked at has captains chairs, I would actually prefer the bench but I’m not going to custom order one. The space behind the third row is actually decently sized. Way better than my first car which was an 02 Explorer.

Taboma

Reaction score
I’m a Chevy and Dodge guy but you can’t deny Ford engineers are doing something right the 10r80 5.0s are making a 1000whp and running 8s with only twin turbos, no trans or motor work. I’m not saying those cars are going to last but for the time being they have held. I had a buddy with a big turbo’d focus ST that put down 450whp on meth that would drag full bolt on 400+whp 5.0s and the only issue he had was the clutch. Obviously it’s a game of give and take but with how much safer e85 is I don’t think 550-600hp is to much for the Explorer.

Oh yes, isn't it amazing how much money real engine builders are pissing away on unnecessary parts --- if they only knew they could do it all with a tune. 😂

Obviously different strokes, I'm old school, I believe in building an engine from the bottom up, with the tune being the last piece of the puzzle, not the first. 👍

Good Luck, I seriously hope it works out and you don't blow up your girlfriends new ride. 😱 ;)

attitude

Reaction score
Oh yes, isn't it amazing how much money real engine builders are pissing away on unnecessary parts --- if they only knew they could do it all with a tune. 😂

Obviously different strokes, I'm old school, I believe in building an engine from the bottom up, with the tune being the last piece of the puzzle, not the first. 👍

Good Luck, I seriously hope it works out and you don't blow up your girlfriends new ride. 😱 ;)
LOL I’m not saying you never should build your motor, I am referencing the limits to shows what is in the boundaries and what’s not. Such as there are 700+hp Explorers out there that have not had any issues that have been being beat on 1/4 pass after 1/4 mile pass. Running a 450awhp tune on occasion should be well within the limits of the motor.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
We get several CPO Toyota Highlanders here. They seem to sell in the mid 30’s.

Toyota CPO comes with a 12/12 full comprehensive warranty with $50.00 dect.
Toyota offers a CPO wrap warranty that adds 72 mo’s/ 72k 0 dect on top of the 12/12, and added to the cars current Milage. The upgrade is too inexpensive to pass up.

If you land on a Toyota, hit me up. Happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Why not get a vehicle that has one of the best reliability and customer satisfaction ratings. Also has the best CPO program, unlimited mileage and up to six year warranty. Lexus GX 460. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, Steve

That’s a great choice. Can’t go wrong with a 4Runner. Which is the base for the GX.

attitude

Reaction score
We get several CPO Toyota Highlanders here. They seem to sell in the mid 30’s.

Toyota CPO comes with a 12/12 full comprehensive warranty with $50.00 dect.
Toyota offers a CPO wrap warranty that adds 72 mo’s/ 72k 0 dect on top of the 12/12, and added to the cars current Milage. The upgrade is too inexpensive to pass up.

If you land on a Toyota, hit me up. Happy to help.

Sounds good, thank you Sir!

Taboma

Reaction score
LOL I’m not saying you never should build your motor, I am referencing the limits to shows what is in the boundaries and what’s not. Such as there are 700+hp Explorers out there that have not had any issues that have been being beat on 1/4 pass after 1/4 mile pass. Running a 450awhp tune on occasion should be well within the limits of the motor.

It's not that I don't believe you, but for the most part, I don't believe those that you're believing 😁
Call it a combination of hands on experience with many boats and cars, combined with a lot of white hairs and bad decisions based on good sales claims.
Sure I can brag about still running a stock Bravo 1 with a 700 HP / 565CI Pfaff engine --- well almost stock Bravo 1, $$ details $$ details. 😁

Try not to spend all your money on the Tune itself, save out a few bucks for incidental details, well, like keeping your girlfriend happy should you accidently break her new ride. :eek: 😁

I've noticed there's a pattern, guys bragging big numbers on the internet rarely mention, because it might make them or their tuners look a bit less cool.
People love to blame Ford or Chevy if they suffer a manufacturing problem, but rarely will admit it, when they cut corners and bad shit happens --- it's a human nature thing, it's about keeping up appearances.

Anyway, different philosophies, and different strokes for different folks kinda deal. I don't want to drive a car or truck, that if I want to plaster a big grin on my mug, or beat the soccer mom in her Durango, I've got to run my tank down, then go fill it half way with E85, to get E40 or 50, yet not be quite sure and hope I get it right --- I want that power available every time I start the vehicle.

The borderline 500 RWHP I'm running is available with 91 octane, but you can't buy that with only a tune. But to be honest, I recently swapped to a larger pulley, which cost me a few HP, because keeping the gas fresh enough, with the low miles I drive, was becoming a burden, so I'm opting for ease and piece of mind vs a few ticks of the stop watch.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what I think, it's not my money or my girlfriends car.
I will share this, I've been married to this my 3rd wife for 37 years now, I DO NOT FUCK WITH HER RIDES ----- she buys herself nice fast cars, the last thing I ever want to do and knock on wood, have never ever done, is break one while enjoying a "Hold my beer and watch this" moment. I save those moments for my own cars or trucks. I drive her cars, even her performance ones, like my happiness depends on it. 👍

She has her cars, I have mine --- works awesome that way. You're about to tread on some thin ice sir. :oops: 🤕 😁 Good Luck 👍👍👍

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It's not that I don't believe you, but for the most part, I don't believe those that you're believing 😁
Call it a combination of hands on experience with many boats and cars, combined with a lot of white hairs and bad decisions based on good sales claims.
Sure I can brag about still running a stock Bravo 1 with a 700 HP / 565CI Pfaff engine --- well almost stock Bravo 1, $$ details $$ details. 😁

Try not to spend all your money on the Tune itself, save out a few bucks for incidental details, well, like keeping your girlfriend happy should you accidently break her new ride. :eek: 😁

I've noticed there's a pattern, guys bragging big numbers on the internet rarely mention, because it might make them or their tuners look a bit less cool.
People love to blame Ford or Chevy if they suffer a manufacturing problem, but rarely will admit it, when they cut corners and bad shit happens --- it's a human nature thing, it's about keeping up appearances.

Anyway, different philosophies, and different strokes for different folks kinda deal. I don't want to drive a car or truck, that if I want to plaster a big grin on my mug, or beat the soccer mom in her Durango, I've got to run my tank down, then go fill it half way with E85, to get E40 or 50, yet not be quite sure and hope I get it right --- I want that power available every time I start the vehicle.

The borderline 500 RWHP I'm running is available with 91 octane, but you can't buy that with only a tune. But to be honest, I recently swapped to a larger pulley, which cost me a few HP, because keeping the gas fresh enough, with the low miles I drive, was becoming a burden, so I'm opting for ease and piece of mind vs a few ticks of the stop watch.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what I think, it's not my money or my girlfriends car.
I will share this, I've been married to this my 3rd wife for 37 years now, I DO NOT FUCK WITH HER RIDES ----- she buys herself nice fast cars, the last thing I ever want to do and knock on wood, have never ever done, is break one while enjoying a "Hold my beer and watch this" moment. I save those moments for my own cars or trucks. I drive her cars, even her performance ones, like my happiness depends on it. 👍

She has her cars, I have mine --- works awesome that way. You're about to tread on some thin ice sir. :oops: 🤕 😁 Good Luck 👍👍👍
You are 100% on this. A few weeks ago I took my wife’s suburban through Christmas tree pass and then shooting out in the desert. The only thing that went through my head was please don’t break your wife’s truck please don’t break your wife’s truck 😂😂😂 had my buddy come over the next day and give it the big daddy special wash and wax 😂😂

attitude

Reaction score

I like the bravo analogy lol! I’m lucky enough to have a girl that’s into cars. If money wasn’t an issue she would love to have a CTSV as a daily. Most of her dream cars are old German cars such as an E30 M3 or a 190e EVO.

attitude

Reaction score
You are 100% on this. A few weeks ago I took my wife’s suburban through Christmas tree pass and then shooting out in the desert. The only thing that went through my head was please don’t break your wife’s truck please don’t break your wife’s truck 😂😂😂 had my buddy come over the next day and give it the big daddy special wash and wax 😂😂
I treat my cars better than my girl treats hers, the only reason I don’t take her car now is because a dude driving a veloster with an exhaust looks gay lol. The plan for her new car is to be more of a family car that we can take everywhere because the backseat of my truck isn’t very big.

attitude

Reaction score
We went to Dutton Cadillac and looked at some CPOd XT6s. Mom really likes them and I have them like looking for one that has most of the options we want. We also were introduced to Dutton Dave, both him and our salesman were supper nice. We still need to drive a Durango RT, this is going to be a tough decision!