WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Excuse me while I whip this out......"

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
They are the only good ones. Smith’s and Walmart suck balls. Or at least the ones I always grab do! :p
I’m drawn to the biggest POS cart in the rack 😫 then I start pulling them out until I find a good one 😎 the greeter just looks at me 😳 wifey is long gone while I throw my fit . I’m old I’m aloud too .

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
ED1E5650-EF25-40B5-B155-0CBF9A31E48D.gif

DLC

Reaction score
It’s only hot when a chic does it......

could you imagine dork man with tightie whities and a shart BLAST on his forehead .....

ya me either....

lol

poncho

Reaction score
I tried to get the ol' lady to let me use her panties a few times. She just laughed and said whatever but your gonna look like a creeper especially if I'm not with you..lol
One of my Facebook friends did just that when the whole mask thing started, went into a grocery store and got accosted by a Karen with how dare you, he recorded it on his cellphone....classic.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I’m drawn to the biggest POS cart in the rack 😫 then I start pulling them out until I find a good one 😎 the greeter just looks at me 😳 wifey is long gone while I throw my fit . I’m old I’m aloud too .
We must be long lost brothers. I always lose my shit at the grocery. Happened just now at smith’s. Went to gas up for the Vegas trip tomorrow. Fight to get a spot. Get out. And picked the godamn pump with the out of order bag on it. :p

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
We must be long lost brothers. I always lose my shit at the grocery. Happened just now at smith’s. Went to gas up for the Vegas trip tomorrow. Fight to get a spot. Get out. And picked the godamn pump with the out of order bag on it. :p

Buy a Prius. :cool: