WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The decline continues......

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I just wonder how long the MSM can ignore this? He really does seem to be getting worse daily. What a buffoon..
y7uwb.jpg

KevinR

Reaction score
I never thought for a split second that I would ever say this but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this poor Bastard.
The old guy is struggling like a fish out of water.
Sad to watch

I agree. It’s like his family should be held on abuse charges by allowing him to get used as a tool by the Democrats.

MSum661

Reaction score
I agree. It’s like his family should be held on abuse charges by allowing him to get used as a tool by the Democrats.

That was a great way to elaborate the situation.....it is abuse.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What? Squeegee said its always a great day when biden is the president. Is squeegee confused? Is squeegee un able to see biden's confusion?

Conclusion: squeegee is less mentally adept than biden is, which is quite a low bar.

Sad and embarrassed, right Rodn?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
We are going to see and hear very minimal from him now on. Handlers going to hide him as long as possible. Why doesn't the GOP push the 25th and keep him in the spotlight bumbling around?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly what Democrat voters are hoping for. They voted for Biden knowing full well he’s not going to make it and they want Kamala.
Do they?

She dropped out of the primary with .01% of the vote. Hmm, maybe that .01% were the only HUMANS to vote for this brain dead dumbfuck, and the machine(s) as in Dominion machines and democrat political machines, were the other voters.

fuck democats

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
We are going to see and hear very minimal from him now on. Handlers going to hide him as long as possible. Why doesn't the GOP push the 25th and keep him in the spotlight bumbling around?
because then we get Kamala

MSum661

Reaction score

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I'll tell you what...I'm going to bite my tongue with this cheap shot.
I have respect for you brother. You should know better.
No disrespect to you Sir. Why bite your tongue? In post #3, you referred to him as a Bastard. From the start of Bidens campaign against Trump, Biden did a lot better than I thought he would. He gave it out as good as he received. Biden knew what he was getting into from the beginning. Heard no mention of him ever getting a physical prior to jumping into the Presidential race, something that prior elderly candidates
always did.

Biden & the Democrate party played their cards & won the election, probably with fraud involved, but.....that’s another reason I have no respect for the man, his policies or the Democrate MOB.

MSum661

Reaction score
No disrespect to you Sir. Why bite your tongue? In post #3, you referred to him as a Bastard. From the start of Bidens campaign against Trump, Biden did a lot better than I thought he would. He gave it out as good as he received. Biden knew what he was getting into from the beginning. Heard no mention of him ever getting a physical prior to jumping into the Presidential race, something that prior elderly candidates
always did.

Biden & the Democrate party played their cards & won the election, probably with fraud involved, but.....that’s another reason I have no respect for the man, his policies or the Democrate MOB.

I think you're taking my comment about biden as to light hearted.
I don't a give a fuck about the guy and nowhere on RDP have I EVER implied that I did. He's nobody to me.
I can ramp up my shitty attitude about asshole politician's in a heart beat but I try to keep my social media opinions somewhat civilized without sounding off as too much of an asshole that I can be.
Fuck Biden.....He can go Fuck off...is that better???
Do you need me to edit my earlier response....I'll do it if it makes you feel better.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I think you're taking my comment about biden as to light hearted.
I don't a give a fuck about the guy and nowhere on RDP have I EVER implied that I did. He's nobody to me.
I can ramp my shitty attitude about asshole politician's in a heart beat but I try to keep my social media opinions somewhat civilized without sounding off as too much of an asshole that I can be.
Fuck Biden.....He can go Fuck off...is that better???
Do you need me to edit my earlier response....I'll do it if it makes you feel better.
Don‘t know if your light hearted or not, that’s why I approached you respectfully with “no disrespect sir”.

You are entitled to your opinion & how you choose to express yourself. Ramp up your “shitty“ attitude & opinion all you want!

If your not comfortable posting on social media well......don’t.

Don’t edit or change any of your words to make me feel better, not necessary, nor was that the intention.

Agree with you 100% about “your” comment about Joe Biden..........f..k Biden.

MSum661

Reaction score
Don‘t know if your light hearted or not, that’s why I approached you respectfully with “no disrespect sir”.

You are entitled to your opinion & how you choose to express yourself. Ramp up your “shitty“ attitude & opinion all you want!

If your not comfortable posting on social media well......don’t.

Don’t edit or change any of your words to make me feel better, not necessary, nor was that the intention.

Agree with you 100% about “your” comment about Joe Biden..........f..k Biden.

Its funny to me how people can spin shit around on a forum.
None of what your trying to emphasize matters and I seriously doubt anyone here cares anyway.
Lets enjoy the day and move on

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Its funny to me how people can spin shit around on a forum.
None of what your trying to emphasize matters and I seriously doubt anyone here cares anyway.
Lets enjoy the day and move on
Trying to follow your logic is what’s confusing, funny in your words.

What I’m trying to emphasize obviously doesn’t matter to you, fair enough. What others think, you don’t know.

Enjoy your day & move on.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Looking forward to the transition.
Kamaltoe has way better gaffs.
An old mans drivel doesn't make good news.
There a few reasons..

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
The real question is who will they bring in as HER VP, big Mike? Fuck me, that should scare the hell out of everyone.
IMO this change will be made just before the 2022 elections. Sloppy joe will run his course for another 18 months.
This is where All who voted for Trump come into play. Waving a flag is OK in my mind, but it really does nothing at the polls as we have learned.
Become part of the process. Take the time. It sucks, is usually not entertaining but it amounts to one thing.
Control. Without better control all will whine at the outcome. I promise.

Please, I beg of many on here to get involved. That includes dragging friends down to meetings.
I prefer to fight for the locals. They effect me the most.
I doubt many on here realize the lower tier of people who make this effort and kicked the shit out of us at the polls.
What this amounts to is a bunch of dims running the polls.
Let this happen again and there will not be any shots fired but a bunch of people standing around wondering what happened.
Complacency will indeed lose our freedoms and Country as we know it.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
IMO this change will be made just before the 2022 elections. Sloppy joe will run his course for another 18 months.
This is where All who voted for Trump come into play. Waving a flag is OK in my mind, but it really does nothing at the polls as we have learned.
Become part of the process. Take the time. It sucks, is usually not entertaining but it amounts to one thing.

Please, I beg of many on here to get involved. That includes dragging friends down to meetings.
I doubt many on here realize the lower tier of people who make this effort and kicked the shit out of us at the polls.
Let this happen again and there will not be any shots fired but a bunch of people standing around wondering what happened.

I get what you are saying but he won’t last 18 months

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
I get what you are saying but he won’t last 18 months
They are going to use that turd to promote everything they can up until the last minute. That way once he's gone they can blame him.
Ever hear of a dimocrat taking blame?
I could be wrong. At the same time.
Never underestimate the blood of a young boy.
Kieth Richards is still around. That shit is legal in other countries.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
They are going to use that turd to promote everything they can up until the last minute. That way once he's gone they can blame him.
Ever hear of a dimocrat taking blame?
I could be wrong. At the same time.
Never underestimate the blood of a young boy.
Kieth Richards is still around. That shit is legal in other countries.

Gotcha👍🏻

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
One Name to promote my thought.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The left wants nothing more than TOTAL control over everyone and anything. They have a plan from above and I hate to say it but none of us are included. Make as much money as you want. They are coming for it. As Oblamo clearly pointed out.
"You Didn't earn that"

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

The process is rigged. Won't matter how many or who we vote for. They know they can get away with now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The real question is who will they bring in as HER VP, big Mike? Fuck me, that should scare the hell out of everyone.
Nah, big Mike and his husband are way too busy controlling the dunce and the whore, raping little kids and making tons of cash running the netflix propaganda mill.
Amongst other things.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Its happening faster than everybody had thought. IMO.....The reason is that stress will accelerate the dementia that is apparent in Biden. Its not going to be much longer peeps. Get ready for Kamala Harris taking over possibly by summertime

Ignored by Fake News Media: Joe Biden Is Completely LOST in Texas Even with His Handler in Tow (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
Do it for your daughter!!!

Holy shit, this fucker Biden is brain dead. (Squeegee I don’t mean this in a good way, either)

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
The process is rigged. Won't matter how many or who we vote for. They know they can get away with now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It's rigged by those who take the reins. That is all. Be that person.