WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost and found?

guest hs

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to the prick that put this in my tire last night! Karma is a bitch!
DBC1906C-F590-4945-AB20-E184E5E7F666.jpeg
1183CC5A-E1B1-4816-BDAF-EAF32C94AB9B.jpeg

Water Romper

Reaction score
Was that stuck in the side wall or is there a possibility you just ran over it and it managed to puncture the tire? I’ve had bolts and pieces of steel that I wondered how did it get in my tire. But if your tire was deliberately "stabbed" that really sucks

Jay Dub

Reaction score
What the? sidewall? Karma is wicked for sure

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Be a little careful of thinking that if it went through the tread. Go out and try to stick a knife through the ruined tire carcass. you will realize why the blade was broken off. the sidewall is soft and easy. The tread face is possible in theory but is a whole different animal.

Not saying it absolutely wasn't "that" person but be careful what you stir up.

traquer

Reaction score
Be a little careful of thinking that if it went through the tread. Go out and try to stick a knife through the ruined tire carcass. you will realize why the blade was broken off. the sidewall is soft and easy. The tread face is possible in theory but is a whole different animal.

Not saying it absolutely wasn't "that" person but be careful what you stir up.
Good point who would slash a tire on the tread side lol? I guess if you're that big of a fuckstick than maybe

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Ever tried to push a plug into the tread side of a Load range E tire like a toyo Mt? No fuckin way you're slamming a blade in there with hand pressure. I did watch a guy try on a sidewall and knife stopped while his hand kept going and he sliced his own hand

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If someone deliberately wedged it against the tire so that it punctured rolling over it, sure.

No one stabbed through that tread themselves, hammered maybe. I was thinking sidewall, easy with a decent knife, producing the broken china crap.

guest hs

Reaction score
If someone deliberately wedged it against the tire so that it punctured rolling over it, sure.

No one stabbed through that tread themselves, hammered maybe. I was thinking sidewall, easy with a decent knife, producing the broken china crap.
I think this was how it was done

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I can't believe no one has said it....

ITS FUCKING D0CTAGON TIME!!!

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It was in the middle of the tread not the side wall it was intentional and I know who it was. Before you ask no it was not a customer lol

no shit? Who would do something like that?