WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I miss normal. But here it is!!

Tank

Reaction score
There’s a restaurant called mrs Olsen’s in the Channel Islands harbor abs they’re like FUCK news one and covid lockdown. Full seating inside and packed on the patio listening to the band.

This is the way it should be. It’s awesome.

Unfortunately I’ve heard they’re getting fined. But they’re not paying the fines. Lol.

And their shirt.

CC30022F-FD1E-4281-ABFF-96DD5D1C5067.jpeg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Just went out to dinner inside then to a bar inside in Temecula last night! Full bar no food no mask! Best part was our Uber driver was all about f the mask bs and took it off as soon as my wife got in his car and said I’m not wearing a stupid mask!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Thats great to see, I used to eat there all of the time at the old location, they had great food. Havent been to this place, for whatever reason we are pretty partial to the Camarillo Airport these days.

HotRod82

Reaction score
There’s a restaurant called mrs Olsen’s in the Channel Islands harbor abs they’re like FUCK news one and covid lockdown. Full seating inside and packed on the patio listening to the band.

This is the way it should be. It’s awesome.

Unfortunately I’ve heard they’re getting fined. But they’re not paying the fines. Lol.

And their shirt.

View attachment 977071 View attachment 977072
View attachment 977073

That's great! If you're scared, stay home. The rest of us are going out.....

Tank

Reaction score
Thats great to see, I used to eat there all of the time at the old location, they had great food. Havent been to this place, for whatever reason we are pretty partial to the Camarillo Airport these days.

Dude. The airport cafe is INSANE!! Rumor is I’m the dude that started and owned Baja Fresh bought it and turned it into why it is after he sold Baja Fresh to Wendy’s Corp. he owns that one and a cafe at maybe the telluride airport or somewhere else in Colorado.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Dude. The airport cafe is INSANE!! Rumor is I’m the dude that started and owned Baja Fresh bought it and turned it into why it is after he sold Baja Fresh to Wendy’s Corp. he owns that one and a cafe at maybe the telluride airport or somewhere else in Colorado.
That’s not a rumor. His name is Jimmy. Super nice guy. You should see his hangar full of toys on the airport. From 2002-2005 I was a flight instructor at the flight school in the same building as the cafe. (Pre-jimmy days). I ate there 4-5 times a week. It was pretty cool when the Porsche club would meet there and park all their cars on the front lawn.

Tank

Reaction score
That’s not a rumor. His name is Jimmy. Super nice guy. You should see his hangar full of toys on the airport. From 2002-2005 I was a flight instructor at the flight school in the same building as the cafe. (Pre-jimmy days). I ate there 4-5 times a week. It was pretty cool when the Porsche club would meet there and park all their cars on the front lawn.
The old cafe was dog shit compared to it now.
And they stopped all
The car stuff on the airport because The FAA cut it off. 👎

4Waters

Reaction score
@Tank the owners need to contact Jordan, he is the owner of The Original Pizza Cookery in Thousand Oaks. He has been indoor seating since May and has a Constitutional Law attorney representing him, he has already been to court once and he won the first battle it's now going to federal court. The more restaurant owners in on this the better.

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
H20toi stole tanks phone!
Love Mrs Olson’s but jeezo I have to take most of it home.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I have heard that same rumor.... did you know that the OG Baja Fresh was started here in Newbury Park? Is now County Harvest off of Kimber drive. You can go into the bathroom and they still have the white and black checker tiles. We used to eat there daily in Highschool before they sold out.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Our country changed the BS mask mandate last Friday. They changed it from a mandate to an advisory. Let me tell you, it was awesome to go into our favorite breakfast spot on Monday and see none of the restaurant workers wearing masks. To be able to see someones facial expression and get a smile from a stranger was a great feeling.

4Waters

Reaction score
Our country changed the BS mask mandate last Friday. They changed it from a mandate to an advisory. Let me tell you, it was awesome to go into our favorite breakfast spot on Monday and see none of the restaurant workers wearing masks. To be able to see someones facial expression and get a smile from a stranger was a great feeling.
I miss seeing smiles

Andy B.

Reaction score

What county and city?