WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

78Southwind

Reaction score
Let's see if this bitch can break the all time high or burn back down to through .90. Go...Cardano (ADA) lol

Cardano ADA7.png

Interesting....I don't know anything about this fund but if it's true they are selling 75% of their bitcoin.

Global Crypto Investment Fund FD7 Ventures to Sell $750M USD Worth of Bitcoin to Increase Cardano and Polkadot Holdings

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/global-crypto-investment-fund-fd7-165800027.html

https://www.fd7.ventures/

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think we are going to see red until the 2nd or 3rd week of March. I want to buy more HOL and STPK

traquer

Reaction score
Gotta love super illiquid markets. Made a grand or so a day on this but it's pure luck, if it doesn't move the way I want I will just hold it
1614547582603.png

FishSniper

Reaction score
Next leg up for CTYX should be starting soon once name and symbol change goes through.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Looks like prices are up today on everything I’ve been watching. Up in a pretty big way, fire sale might be over?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Looks like prices are up today on everything I’ve been watching. Up in a pretty big way, fire sale might be over?

Certain stocks are definitely on tap to be bought. This is when in your LT account you add to your "blue chip" dividend paying stocks.

Volatility is great when day trading stocks is being done. You just have to stay on top of them and jump in-out based on what gains are being looked for.

That being said, it is much easier said than getting it done though....lol

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Man BA is doing well after I sold a bunch. If they can continue to do well after 3 planes have engine problems, the sky is the limit.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
GGGGRRRREEEAAAATTTTTT start to the day. Hopefully it holds or continues up into the end of the day. Probably be some quick up-down moves today.

No day trades for me unless I am able to get out of FDWG today.

Good luck everybody

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Every friggin stock I own...except for my penny stock FWDG is up today. This is a big across the board rally today.

Xring01

Reaction score
DKNG...
For those of you that have full positions...
Might want to start taking some profits here.....

Xring01

Reaction score
They are going to have to pry this stock from my cold dead hands. It's going to $80 +

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I agree,
But it will pull back several times before it gets there...
Again... I am long since $44.... I am holding 25% of that $44 purchase... So I am all smiles....

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trade Idea:
AAPL,
Looking great here... I am still averaging into this position...
But I am liking what I am seeing....
$125ish now, with a upside of $15-$20....

Therefore Entry at $125, Stop at $120, Take Profits at $140 and higher...
Risking $5, for $15-$20, assuming the markets dont tank.
Its below the 50/200MA's and the RSI is very weak..
Lots of upside potential, and downside risk isnt that bad considering upside... And its AAPL..

1614613984916.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Good call on Apple [emoji519]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good News/Bad News... on AAPL
Good news is my 50% position on apple is at $122.60, bad news... its 50% position...
I was hoping for a bit of a pull back to buy another 50% today... I didnt get one... It appears I will have to pay more than $127 if it doesnt pull back tomorrow... But still 50% and $5 in the green/share... thats pretty good shopping...

NVDA...
I have 25-50% position in it also... it looks really good also.

WMT... ugggg... if it doesnt wake up soon, I might have to put it out to pasture... putting me to sleep....

But the stock I called out last week....
PLTR...
I woke up 5% percent positive on it this am... owe yeah...

Day Traded PLUG, RKT, DKNG - all green trades... If GME puts in some nice 200 shares/minute volume candles before close, I just might play it also... Its been trending up most of the day, problem is, when volume hits it hits, then it drys up. makes it really hard to day trade. Sometimes the hour of the day, can surprise me...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Good news is my 50% position on apple is at $122.60, bad news... its 50% position...
I was hoping for a bit of a pull back to buy another 50% today... I didnt get one... It appears I will have to pay more than $127 if it doesnt pull back tomorrow... But still 50% and $5 in the green/share... thats pretty good shopping...

NVDA...

WMT... ugggg... if it doesnt wake up soon, I might have to put it out to pasture... putting me to sleep....

PLTR...

Day Traded PLUG, RKT, DKNG - all green trades... If GME puts in some nice 200 shares/minute volume candles before close, I just might play it also... Its been trending up most of the day, problem is, when volume hits it hits, then it drys up. makes it really hard to day trade. Sometimes the hour of the day, can surprise me...
Pltr should keep going. I was hoping by for a pullback to jump in but on doesn’t look like I’ll get it

CLdrinker

Reaction score

NVDA...

PLTR...

WMT is killing me. I’m diamond hands in that one for a long while. I’m -$600 on it.

I’m doing ok on my ARK ETF’s I dipped my toes in with only 5 shares each. ( scared to make mother WMT mistake )

after BA had its 3rd engine issue I would have swore they would tank. So I took profits on 20 shares. Now I wish I would have kept them.

APPL is coming around finally. I bought a bunch to average down my cost so I will reduce shares at anything above $135.

my goal is to only have the profits on the table ASAP.

Xring01

Reaction score
WMT is killing me. I’m diamond hands in that one for a long while. I’m -$600 on it.

I’m doing ok on my ARK ETF’s I dipped my toes in with only 5 shares each. ( scared to make mother WMT mistake )

after BA had its 3rd engine issue I would have swore they would tank. So I took profits on 20 shares. Now I wish I would have kept them.

APPL is coming around finally. I bought a bunch to average down my cost so I will reduce shares at anything above $135.

my goal is to only have the profits on the table ASAP.
The moment I sell WMT... it will go up $10....
If I hold it, it will just grind away here...
Some stocks, just have my number.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I know it won’t happen but if I can just keep making 100 bucks a day things are going to be ok 😂

attitude

Reaction score
I bought a good amount of cpsh right at the buzzer. Shot up a dollar right after my order filled
That looks like a nice jump! I bought about 10k worth of Tesla this morning I’m up about 3-4% right now. This is by far my biggest stock purchase...

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My PRTS was up about 8% today :)

That damn FWDG either needs to go bust or get it together upwards :)

All my LT stocks did amazing today. Led by VIAC on a % basis.

Very very good day

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
bought more ROKU on the dip, up over 10% on those shares (1,075% on the other shares). WFC and PRTS on the dip too - good gains for both. Oh yeah, FSR (40% gain), and still down 27% on CLNE. I can’t do the day trade, swing trade stuff. Just sticking to what I know, which is buy and hold mostly.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
First decent day in weeks. Bought SOS this morning at $6.51 and sold it after hours for $7.61. Also forgot I was holding onto PRTS and sold it for for $100 profit this morning.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
First decent day in weeks. Bought SOS this morning at $6.51 and sold it after hours for $7.61. Also forgot I was holding onto PRTS and sold it for for $100 profit this morning.

I am going to almost 100% certain hold PRTS till after earnings on Monday. If it hits 21 or so over the next couple of days I may sell it out and then hope to buy back in on a drop before Monday afternoon.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
The moment I sell WMT... it will go up $10....
If I hold it, it will just grind away here...
Some stocks, just have my number.
Could you sell it please lol. That’s what happened with me and BA luckily I kept 28 shares. At one point I had 90🤪whoopsie

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That looks like a nice jump! I bought about 10k worth of Tesla this morning I’m up about 3-4% right now. This is by far my biggest stock purchase...
Dam 10k all in one shot? You got a mighty big set on you sir.

attitude

Reaction score
Dam 10k all in one shot? You got a mighty big set on you sir.
It’s a risk but I feel it’s a pretty solid stock. My Tesla advisor bought 900k worth of it at 168 pre split, I believe it’s valued at over 30 million now. He eat sleeps at breaths Tesla and seems to think it will hit 1600 by 2022.

Xring01

Reaction score
It’s a risk but I feel it’s a pretty solid stock. My Tesla advisor bought 900k worth of it at 168 pre split, I believe it’s valued at over 30 million now. He eat sleeps at breaths Tesla and seems to think it will hit 1600 by 2022.

That happens alot, when big value stocks... split...
Think about AMZN... if it where to do 8 - 1 split.... it could also double pretty quick...
I am hoping the new CEO of AMZN does it...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Weed
Oil
Electric Vehicle Tech

I fiddle fuck with it every day it seems. Even when shit hits the fan, I seem to find my way out.....

attitude

Reaction score
That happens alot, when big value stocks... split...
Think about AMZN... if it where to do 8 - 1 split.... it could also double pretty quick...
I am hoping the new CEO of AMZN does it...
I wish I would have listened to him 6 years ago when we met and he was telling me to buy Tesla, I would have a nice chunk of change!

attitude

Reaction score
Quite in here this morning, how’s everyone doing?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Up again but not by a big % on the LT account......Kind of boring....lol VIAC up again....I call it my new SHW that treated me very well over the years. I always expect it to drop and it just keeps pushing up. My financial guy added to many positions early on yesterday before most of the run was over so that did well.

Trade account.....PRTS down about 3% FWDG....Wasting my time on this POS but it is up 12.5% currently. I may just dump it and take the loss.

If PRTS drops another 5% or so I am probably going to add to my position. Those earnings come out Monday and I am hoping for a more narrow loss than expected. Not really looking for them to be profitable yet but headed in that direction. If it would somehow show a profit it could explode upwards. Again, nothing but faith they are making the proper strides and it will bear fruit. I really like they added the Tesla parts on line as the only source via the net.

Missed the boat on RKT and MESA and it makes me cringe but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Oh well

Its all just legal gambling folks. Good luck :)

Best ones for me today in the LT:

VIAC
DOW
LYB
RIO

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Everything is looking pretty green except HOL and frsx. Watching to see if maybe I add more

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trade Idea
NIO
It kinda missed earnings... Mixed report... some great... some off a tad. But it dropped 10% today
IMHO it may be oversold...

So its currently at $45, with a 52 week high of $67, giving it almost 50% upside, in the hottest sector in the last 6 months.

It might be worth picking up a 25% position at this level, and watch it for the rest of the week.

Because it could still have some more downside, especially if the markets are red in the next few days.

1614702811371.png

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Have a buy order in for more FWDG....fucks sakes

Going to average down the price and see what I can do.....still $ wise not a big investment but I have taken the mentality that someone else had mentioned prior: Refusing to lose on these damn penny stocks....lol

Lets see if it gets filled or not......

Xring01

Reaction score
DKNG
For those of you Long DKNG... in full positions...
I know one of you isnt going to listen... But others... Take a look at the below circles on my chart, and look what happens shortly after the RSI hits the 80 arena... The stock typically pulls back....

So I recommend that you take at least 33% or even 50% profits at this $68.50 level....
I expect it to pull back, hopefully below $65, even better would be $62.50... If so, I will reload on DKNG into a full position....

Anyway, thats my opinion..

1614704317746.png

APPLE...
I am now in a full position on APPLE on the pull back today...
Lets hope the markets are green tomorrow...

PLTR...
Uggg It did noting today... Up/down/up/down.... still holding

NVDA...
Bought some more on this pull back... full position.

NIO...
Starter size... but I may stop out, if it tanks, its sketchy at this level... Because if it goes lower than $44... it can drop into the $30's.... just because of how fast it went up in the last 9 months... but if this $44.50 holds, and market gets green... it has huge upside potential.... edited... stopped out of NIO when it broke $44 (it wass extremely small position).... on the sidelines now... it still has huge upside... but the downside risk is also there...

WMT...
It put me to sleep... I still only have 50% position... which is red... but its not giving me any signs of strength, to buy more... Holding for a bit longer... But if $130 level breaks, I will most likely stop out. This stock, should be steadily rising. uggg.

Daytrades..
RKT did well, DKNG... did better, NIO started out as day trade short... and was decent trade... but its hitting this $44.50 wall, which I kinda think will be long term support... So I shifted to starter long swing trade on NIO...

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Went ahead and picked up more PRTS at 18.72

The order for FWDG not filled yet at .0006.....feels funny to even type that amount....lol