WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trailer refurbish !

SSFISH86

Reaction score
Hey everyone, still new to the site, but was curious about recommendations for having my boat trailer refurbished, I live in Beaumont California, just wondering who I should go to to have the trailer completely redone, I’d like to stay within a reasonable price range, but I’d like to have the trailer look good again, 1979 bahner boat and I believe the trailer is around the same year

Attachments

• 88EE7F4B-1EB6-41E6-B033-D8F2E9696B20.jpeg
    88EE7F4B-1EB6-41E6-B033-D8F2E9696B20.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 205

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, still new to the site, but was curious about recommendations for having my boat trailer refurbished, I live in Beaumont California, just wondering who I should go to to have the trailer completely redone, I’d like to stay within a reasonable price range, but I’d like to have the trailer look good again, 1979 bahner boat and I believe the trailer is around the same year

What exactly do you want done to it?

spectra bash

Reaction score
Eric @ kustom trailers and fabrication in corona is redoing my trailer right now. Oldschool small shop. Up in the hills. Cheaper than most and looks to do quality work. 1(909)838-5523.

Water Romper

Reaction score
So I had a ol' crusty neighbor years ago, he had a older flatty, nice boat. He wanted to "re-do" the trailer, tandem axel, so he sands the trailer, fenders etc in his driveway, washes down the dust, trailer (waits for it to dry) he then proceeds to paint the trailer with oil based Rustolium Black WITH A PAINT ROLLER , he didn't remove the boat, just "rolled" the paint everywhere he could reach, was funny seeing him on his back , under the boat getting the bunk supports. And the funny thing is- It didn't look all that bad when it dried, the paint (sort of) glassed off when it dried and no drips or massive orange peel. Granted, it was no Billy B paint job but it cost him less that 75 bucks and the trailer looked good from a distance, ok up close and the rust was gone.

SSFISH86

Reaction score
What exactly do you want done to it?

Shit I’m sorry I realized I haven’t checked this for a few days, been busy with work, I’ve been contemplating going back-and-forth between completely redoing this trailer, like paint, bunks, Just basically redoing everything, or having it converted to a dolly trailer, I think I’m gonna have a guy do it, His name is nick, I can’t remember the name of the shop, sick fab or Something, his work is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSFISH86

Reaction score
Eric @ kustom trailers and fabrication in corona is redoing my trailer right now. Oldschool small shop. Up in the hills. Cheaper than most and looks to do quality work. 1(909)838-5523.

Thanks for the info brother [emoji1360]

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
Shit I’m sorry I realized I haven’t checked this for a few days, been busy with work, I’ve been contemplating going back-and-forth between completely redoing this trailer, like paint, bunks, Just basically redoing everything, or having it converted to a dolly trailer, I think I’m gonna have a guy do it, His name is nick, I can’t remember the name of the shop, sick fab or Something, his work is insane

Mad skillz fab, super good person, he's done a lot of work for me in the past.

SSFISH86

Reaction score
Mad skillz fab, super good person, he's done a lot of work for me in the past.

Hell yeah that’s it ! That’s good to hear ! I’ve heard nothing but good things about his work, super cool dude too