WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump 2024

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I think we need Trump back in on a sure thing. As stupid as the thinking left are, they aren’t going to admit it with presidential votes in 24. Provided it goes legally.
When Harris pushes potato head down the stairs it would be interesting to see who they run.
I think Crenshaw might be a good run. I’d be curious to see how Tulsi plays into this. I’ve said for years she will be the first woman president. Even left leaning, I feel she is a patriot and could live with her. Crenshaw/ Gabbard would be a interesting play.
I'd really like to see Crenshaw. He's a good speaker, intelligent, war hero, fluent in actual Spanish (not that learned bad accent learned here Spanish that O'rourke uses) and is America First.

Sadly, although I think a strong outsider like Trump is needed, I don't think anybody with the Trump name can come really get it done in 2024. There was too much hate and fear spread and forced into too many Americans. The ONLY Trump I see having a shot would be Ivanka.

I would LOVE to see a Crenshaw/Owens ticket. Liberal heads would errupt!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
I think we need Trump back in on a sure thing. As stupid as the thinking left are, they aren’t going to admit it with presidential votes in 24. Provided it goes legally.
When Harris pushes potato head down the stairs it would be interesting to see who they run.
I think Crenshaw might be a good run. I’d be curious to see how Tulsi plays into this. I’ve said for years she will be the first woman president. Even left leaning, I feel she is a patriot and could live with her. Crenshaw/ Gabbard would be a interesting play.

Fuck Gabbard. She is as big of a gun grabber as any other lib, which is a non-starter for me. Anyone who wants to take my guns is the enemy.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don’t think Owens is viable at this point. She’s a good commentator and pundit. Needs to be more seasoned.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Fuck Gabbard. She is as big of a gun grabber as any other lib, which is a non-starter for me. Anyone who wants to take my guns is the enemy.
I didn’t know that!👍

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Truth.. add in the fact she switched from left to right 😳

So did Reagan.

I believe he had a quote that went something like this, "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me."

I won't write off the newly conservatives just quite yet. Id like to give them a fair chance at proving themselves as conservatives vs canceling them.

Last edited:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I'd really like to see Crenshaw. He's a good speaker, intelligent, war hero, fluent in actual Spanish (not that learned bad accent learned here Spanish that O'rourke uses) and is America First.

Sadly, although I think a strong outsider like Trump is needed, I don't think anybody with the Trump name can come really get it done in 2024. There was too much hate and fear spread and forced into too many Americans. The ONLY Trump I see having a shot would be Ivanka.

I would LOVE to see a Crenshaw/Owens ticket. Liberal heads would errupt!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Sorry, Fock Crenshaw. POS Rino. He can kiss my ass!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry, Fock Crenshaw. POS Rino. He can kiss my ass!

The man has a right to his own beliefs.. the first article he probably has some intel that makes him believe it was legit.

number two, I watched that Floyd video. Peopleshould absolutely be pissed.. I don’t give a fuck what cops says about it, nobody should be handcuffed snd have someone on your neck like that. While that may not be the cause of death (which in my mind the jury is still out on that) that cop should be fired immediately.. and charges brought same for the other three that stood by and did nothing.

Number three, he was right in telling the people that invaded the Capitol to stop this bullshit. Those guys put a black mark on the party and the Dems have been capitalizing on it ever since.. those national guardsmen are still standing out there as a reminder and as a shame to us conservatives..

I don’t agree with his comments regarding impeachment.. but I don’t agree with everything trump did either.. nobody is gonna agree 100% unless you are talking to yourself. Lol even then?

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The man has a right to his own beliefs.. the first article he probably has some intel that makes him believe it was legit.

number two, I watched that Floyd video. Peopleshould absolutely be pissed.. I don’t give a fuck what cops says about it, nobody should be handcuffed snd have someone on your neck like that. While that may not be the cause of death (which in my mind the jury is still out on that) that cop should be fired immediately.. and charges brought same for the other three that stood by and did nothing.

Number three, he was right in telling the people that invaded the Capitol to stop this bullshit. Those guys put a black mark on the party and the Dems have been capitalizing on it ever since.. those national guardsmen are still standing out there as a reminder and as a shame to us conservatives..

I don’t agree with his comments regarding impeachment.. but I don’t agree with everything trump did either.. nobody is gonna agree 100% unless you are talking to yourself. Lol even then?

Agreed. The purity tests have to stop. It’s going to leave the right with no one left.

WildWilly

Reaction score
So did Reagan.

I believe he had a quote that went something like this, "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me."

I won't write off the newly conservatives just quite yet. Id like to give them a fair chance at proving themselves as conservatives vs canceling them.

technically so did Trump didn't he?

westair

Reaction score
They're going to try and convict Trump of something in the next 2 years ..... they can see what's coming after his speech at CPAC

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Agreed. The purity tests have to stop. It’s going to leave the right with no one left.
100% Agree. Not everybody in the same party is going to be 100% in lockstep with each other all the time. Even his comments on red flag laws were not in support of them. I read them and all the bullshit associated. He stated he'd be open to talk about them. He did not say he supports them. He's an intelligent guy and knows you cannot be unwavering in politics and make any change. Without even being willing to talk about an issue is EXACTLY why we are where we are. Everybody gets their opinions from news stories and out-of-context quotes then will not talk to someone that has differing opinions.

In order to have a civil society, society must be able to have peaceful and meaningful debates with give and take, to an extent, happening. This is how a middle ground is found and maintained.