WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Now its Dr Suess @#$%&

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
do you really believe this had nothing to do with "wokeness" then I have a bridge for sale.
I hope you can receive this message in the way intended. I want to challenge you to rethink your position

If you do have a bridge, how much? Where? Do you have a revenue forecast for it?

See how things work here in USA?

America is a capitalist country, and capital is subject only to the lawful whim of the owner. If you cannot accept that, you are not much of a capitalist.

What you propose sounds eerily like...wait for it....

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I hope you can receive this message in the way intended. I want to challenge you to rethink your position

If you do have a bridge, how much? Where? Do you have a revenue forecast for it?

America is a capitalist country, and capital is subject only to the lawful whim of the owner. If you cannot accept that, you are not much of a capitalist.

maybe bridge for sale wasn't the best line but what about the Wokeness that caused the book removal that is the real problem. If it wasn't for wokeness they would have never done this after how many years it just now became a problem.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
maybe bridge for sale wasn't the best line but what about the Wokeness that caused the book removal that is the real problem. If it wasn't for wokeness they would have never done this after how many years it just now became a problem.
Thanks. Wokeness is a personal preference. I can tell you don't like it but would you prevent or oppose another man from being woke? Isn't that kind of against freedom? Then if enough customers become woke, isn't it smart for a company to address their preferences? Isn't that how customers and suppliers conduct trade in a free market? It seems like you want to come between customers and suppliers. Am I wrong?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score

Tom?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Thanks. Wokeness is a personal preference. I can tell you don't like it but would you prevent or oppose another man from being woke? Isn't that kind of against freedom? Then if enough customers become woke, isn't it smart for a company to address their preferences? Isn't that how customers and suppliers conduct trade in a free market? It seems like you want to come between customers and suppliers. Am I wrong?
Nope but the woke crowd is really pretty small but Way to loud for their own good. We are giving in to the loudest not what the silent majority really thinks. The silent majority needs to become less silent real soon before their country if totally fucked.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Nope but the woke crowd is really pretty small but Way to loud for their own good. We are giving in to the loudest not what the silent majority really thinks. The silent majority needs to become less silent real soon before their country if totally fucked.
Yeah. This social media thing has the downside that the most outrageous is the most exciting and emo stimulating. We humans are weak to our 'feelings' and forget to be sensible.
Still, we are free to live as we choose. Free in our own homes and families and tribes.
So whatever someone else wants or says it doesn't matter. They are best left ignored than paid attention to. They are a nuisance distraction.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Yeah. This social media thing has the downside that the most outrageous is the most exciting and emo stimulating. We humans are weak to our 'feelings' and forget to be sensible.
Still, we are free to live as we choose. So whatever someone else wants or says it doesn't matter. They are best left ignored than paid attention to. They are a nuisance distraction.
That's why I hate social media.

Tank

Reaction score
213DC985-51BE-45BD-86AE-7D59B6D60509.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I am new where does that code come from? It can be powerful but dangerous. Sounds like what I used to hear from friends who worked for Paisano publications and Easyridersmagazine

Soo.. your new and just come to stor the pot? Or do you actually have some relevance to this site? I.E. boating and shit..lol

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Soo.. your new and just come to stor the pot? Or do you actually have some relevance to this site? I.E. boating and shit..lol
I am a boat owner...not trying to stir anything...just discussing and finding out about people and attitudes. I liked that "code" Tank attaches to his posts. Sounds like what some old friends who rode motorcycles used to adhere to. Am I somehow upsetting to you?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I am a boat owner...not trying to stir anything...just discussing and finding out about people and attitudes. I liked that "code" Tank attaches to his posts. Sounds like what some old friends who rode motorcycles used to adhere to. Am I somehow upsetting to you?

Good to hear! Any pictures of your boat?

I dont know you and have never met you so which I have no feelings.. it'll take alot more than that to "upset" me. I'm just a "good ol boy" that has an opinion and waiting on summer!

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Good to hear! Any pictures of your boat?

I dont know you and have never met you so which I have no feelings.. it'll take alot more than that to "upset" me. I'm just a "good ol boy" that has an opinion and waiting on summer!
Yeah. It's being restored. See it here.

And here

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Yeah. It's being restored. See it here.

And here

Cool. Any current progress pics?

I dont have Facebook or social media period besides here. Call me weird but that shit is the devil!!

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Cool. Any current progress pics?

I dont have Facebook or social media period besides here. Call me weird but that shit is the devil!!
Well...the shop is in relocation since then so no 'bakery fresh' pix. I have some on my phone but I can't post them right now because I am awfully stupid about how to do that from a cellphone.

Last edited: