WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Aaron Lewis Fans - New Song

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
My wife and I are huge Aaron Lewis fans..his music is amazing

This is his newest creation, so new it doesn't have a name yet and was performed live. I'm pretty sure 99% of the crowd here will enjoy it... I love it...

redone76

Reaction score
Love it! Seen him live in Vegas a few times. Awesome shows

DWC

Reaction score
Great song.. needs to change the Springsteen lyric. ;)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Like him as well, but last time we saw him he was drunk as hell, really sucked, forgetting lines, etc

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I love his voice, but I have to say I don't like this song. Seems a little self aggrandizing for a singer to say "am I the only one willing to take a bullet for this country I love" when there are men and women in uniform doing just that.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I love his voice, but I have to say I don't like this song. Seems a little self aggrandizing for a singer to say "am I the only one willing to take a bullet for this country I love" when there are men and women in uniform doing just that.

You dont have to like it but.. for an entertainer to perform, in what they belive in, and how they feel is unheard of in this day and age!! I applaud Aaron Lewis for speaking his mind through his music.. I can honestly say there is times I feel the same way lately.

Especially when you have Cardi B as song of the year with the complete piece of shit song WAP... most degrading and disgusting song ever recorded, EVER!!

Encore and standing ovation to Aaron!! Nice work!! Keep speaking you mind through your music!! After all this is supposed to be a free country!!

KevinR

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Nice song. Seen him 4 times. Ready for he and others to return to playing at venues!

jetur

Reaction score
Badass song. Good for Aaron, for saying what so many of us are thinking. Thank you for sharing.

WildWilly

Reaction score
at his last concert from the couch he said he's got an album ready to start recording to be out in the fall so I assume this must be one of them. He did say it wouldn't have a specific genre, not quite country, not rock, just real shit.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I've seen him live a few times in TX and Honolulu. Hell of a show. It was one of the first concerts I ever went to with my wife... He starts his show with the pledge of allegiance, and there won't be a single person on their knee I can assure you.