WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cave Creek area....anybody know where to get nitrogen

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
for my tires? Everywhere I have checked is a no go and nobody seems to know where to get them filled.

I know some of you don't like nitrogen but I want it regardless. The trailer tires already have nitrogen but will be adding metal stems. The dually tires do not have nitrogen and they are a friggin pain in the ass to add air to. I want some more consistency here and adding metal stems on these tires as well.

Thanks

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
No welding supply houses close by? They could have some. But you'll still need the components to get it into your tires...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
No welding supply houses close by? They could have some. But you'll still need the components to get it into your tires...

Looking for someone to handle it for me.....they need to have whatever components they require.

I just heard Costco does nitrogen.....I never knew that.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Looking for someone to handle it for me.....they need to have whatever components they require.

I just heard Costco does nitrogen.....I never knew that.

They use to for sure. Call em to make sure they still do.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If you were near havasu I have a full bottle with tire fill lines on it.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
i KNEW SOMEONE WOULD COME IN WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT....LOL
Actually some car dealerships might help you out. The last time I checked it out they wanted like $20.00 a tire though.:rolleyes:

bagged97taco

Reaction score
for my tires? Everywhere I have checked is a no go and nobody seems to know where to get them filled.

I know some of you don't like nitrogen but I want it regardless. The trailer tires already have nitrogen but will be adding metal stems. The dually tires do not have nitrogen and they are a friggin pain in the ass to add air to. I want some more consistency here and adding metal stems on these tires as well.

Thanks
Every costco tire shop uses nitrogen. Free top off as well. Some I’ve even seen with a self serve nitrogen station.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
5294eo.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Lol

yep. Talked to Costco and its self serve. Would prefer to take my trailer after hours but no go as they shut it down when they close.

thanks everybody!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Lol

yep. Talked to Costco and its self serve. Would prefer to take my trailer after hours but no go as they shut it down when they close.

thanks everybody!
Are you back in CC now? My son started a mobile tire deal, but isn't quite set up with nitrogen yet. He will probably have it on his trailer sometime next week.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Are you back in CC now? My son started a mobile tire deal, but isn't quite set up with nitrogen yet. He will probably have it on his trailer sometime next week.

Actually N Scottsdale-RIO Verde area. Check in with me when he is ready and maybe I can use him if I don't have it taken care of yet. I need extenders for my stems on my dually inside tires and new metal stems on the dually as well as trailer tires. Dually tires are a PITA to mess with.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Actually N Scottsdale-RIO Verde area. Check in with me when he is ready and maybe I can use him if I don't have it taken care of yet. I need extenders for my stems on my dually inside tires and new metal stems on the dually as well as trailer tires. Dually tires are a PITA to mess with.
Will do!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Tell me about that please. I carry a big compressor in the trailer.....
20210318_193458.jpg

It is a full size welding tank, not sure you want to haul something like that around.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
View attachment 983552
It is a full size welding tank, not sure you want to haul something like that around.

No....not really. So you have the tank, filled with Nitrogen and then other components right? Don't you have to fill completely after letting out the "air" in the tire?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
No....not really. So you have the tank, filled with Nitrogen and then other components right? Don't you have to fill completely after letting out the "air" in the tire?
The regulator has a regular air line fitting on it. If a new tire you have to fill and empty then fill again to get it full of nitrogen.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score

Thanks
Any fire extinguisher shop has nitrogen.

HavaToon

Reaction score
Try this guy, mobile and specializes in trailers. Go to guy for the West Coast Toy Hauler group on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk