WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pedo Joe Fail - Falls Climbing Stairs to Air Force One

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

52dpz7.jpg

jnmn

Reaction score
And to think that 4 years ago the media started rumors that Trump (who we desperately need in office NOW) was afraid of the stairs on AF1.
We won't hear a word of this from those Media fools, what a bunch of "America Hating hypocrites"

Tank

Reaction score
A) sad to watch an obviously elderly diminished mental capacity man with mid stage dementia struggle to get up stairs, let alone walk at all (his gate on flat surface is pretty deliberate) or string a thought together. Sad to watch.
B) Detracted.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
A) sad to watch an obviously elderly diminished mental capacity man with mid stage dementia struggle to get up stairs, let alone walk at all (his gate on flat surface is pretty deliberate) or string a thought together. Sad to watch.
B) Fuck that guy for not saluting our military as he enters AF1.
The non-salute deal was an asshole move or simply not having any awareness. Either way, yeah, totally fuck'd up😡

2Driver

Reaction score
If he was leaning back when that happened we would have our first lady president of color sooner than we thought.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Made me sing the song "put one foot in front of the other"

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Lets see if SNL starts to do skits on him as I'm certain he'll have many slip n falls..... I remember how Chevy Chase had great skits around President Fords clumsiness.... difference being Ford was a republican and only in his early sixties .... Biden is old and his falls are gonna be significant regarding his ability to govern.... and SNL & left media know that for sure. This shit be serious.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I'll never laugh at someone who trips a little on stairs like Joe did.
I WILL forever think of him as an idiot for;
1) wearing a mask outside on such a windy day. That mask is probably what upset his balance on the airstair. It also looked ridiculous when he was at the top of the stairs.
2) not saluting the military guys as he went past them.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
If he was leaning back when that happened we would have our first lady president of color sooner than we thought.
Don't you mean Asian? I saw her on the cover of some rag labeled as Asian. I thought...oh, how nice camilian Kamala. They'll just make her out to be whatever nationality the deam necessary when necessary. Worthless media trash.

2Driver

Reaction score
Don't you mean Asian? I saw her on the cover of some rag labeled as Asian. I thought...oh, how nice camilian Kamala. They'll just make her out to be whatever nationality the deam necessary when necessary. Worthless media trash.

That’s because of the new push by libs to convince the last minority available that they are victims like all the others.

Pattle

Reaction score
Not to defend Joe too much, but he actually does salute at the bottom and again at the top.

2Driver

Reaction score
Not to defend Joe too much, but he actually does salute at the bottom and again at the top.

I guess in todays USA thats a big deal for the President to do.

Tank

Reaction score
You're right. Back was turned and I couldn't see it. I detract my comment. Good for him.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
B) Detracted.

The Real "SAD" thing is His EVil Wife and Drug Addict Kid, did allow this Presidentil RUN to even begin,, and although a Feeble Pitiful Display of his becoming the President. They had to know how bad he was and is and for Greed or? did allow this Trash to proceed and his Legacy will show for all of History to be on Display on him and the Democtatic Party.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'll never laugh at someone who trips a little on stairs like Joe did.
I WILL forever think of him as an idiot for;
1) wearing a mask outside on s windy day. That mask is probably what upset his balance on the airstrip. It also looked ridiculous when he was at the top of the stairs.
2) not saluting the military guys as he went past them.

3) Being seated in the White House after a fraudulent election.

Had to fix it.

Tank

Reaction score
The Real "SAD" thing is His EVil Wife and Drug Addict Kid, did allow this Presidentil RUN to even begin,, and although a Feeble Pitiful Display of his becoming the President. They had to know how bad he was and is and for Greed or? did allow this Trash to proceed and his Legacy will show for all of History to be on Display on him and the Democtatic Party.

I've actually said since he first started running and it was apparent he was in early stages of dementia that if he wins, history will look back and marvel that someone with his OBVIOUS rapidly depleting mental capacity was elected. Dollars to donuts he does not make it through 4 years. He is deteriorating rapidly. And your right, completely fucked up they let their father / husband go through the stress of it all which I believe is a major factor in his rapid decline.

After his second time calling Kamala the President last week polls show 1/3 of voters doubt his cognitive ability. It'll get worse. Mark my words.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I've actually said since he first started running and it was apparent he was in early stages of dementia that if he wins, history will look back and marvel that someone with his OBVIOUS rapidly depleting mental capacity was elected. Dollars to donuts he does not make it through 4 years. He is deteriorating rapidly. And your right, completely fucked up they let their father / husband go through the stress of it all which I believe is a major factor in his rapid decline.

After his second time calling Kamala the President last week polls show 1/3 of voters doubt his cognitive ability. It'll get worse. Mark my words.
I'm with ya on this topic Tankster... no doubt in my mind he's suffering from dementia.... my boy Trump simply stepped way too often on his dick & tweet. Nobody to blame but himself... the left spent entire term attempting to get him out.... now we'll be watching Biden implode.... once he starts taking questions it'll be very evident his cognition is toast.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some how, some way...
"Trump booby-traps AF1 stairs..."
Will be a headline.

I feel bad for any decrepit old man making a fool of himself.
I feel bad for the citizens this one is supposedly leading as well.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Here is the problem. Putting the politics aside for a second.

An obvious dementia patient was elected president. No thanks to the left. All of them.

Now here we are...... We are fucked.

We need what is good for America and this ain’t it.....