Reaction score
20210325_132405.jpg

"Schiada Parking Spot!"

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
Nice!
We were gonna hit that up on our way from Zion to Vegas a couple days ago but we went a bit out of our way up to Kolob.

Curious, how would you rate it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really enjoyed it. It’s no Zion, but definitely worth checking out. There are a bunch of hikes you can take, but there are also things to see just driving through. We went the scenic way by Lake Mead to get there and we saw wild horses which was really cool.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Got to try this out today. GPS survey equipment. This thing is bad ass. A file is built for it from civil plans. The screen shows the grading plan and it tells me my location, elevations, and cut/fill. No more measuring tape, plans, and straight line laser.
20210326_123706.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Got the Jeep a little dirty yesterday. I have been trying to get the wife to the desert bar for a few years now. Yesterday was her first time there. It was a great day in Parker ending with a sunset cruise to Pirates for a few buckets of who know what. LOL

D3E03C1D-0E10-47E9-AF74-78E34EDD158D.jpeg

BEE02B4B-7ED8-4BDB-9775-7B8C8EB12E25.jpeg

1616945499747.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Got up this morning and didn’t want to make coffee. SOOOooooo....I go grab some and the whole time watching a balloon cruising slowly across the sky. Text the wife hey look out the window you might be able to see it from the house. Sure enough she was able to see it out the front windows. I am cruising home and the balloon is getting closer and closer I lost sight of it. Once home jumped out of the Jeep and it is closer that ever. I open the garage yell to the wife you got to get out here now. This is the closest that one has even been to us.

10945DF7-54E1-445F-9EBC-8D9AD3D4E317.jpeg
71986945-82E6-4E78-B0B0-7437B5DFC988.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
8 hours ours was 3 and 50?$

This was a little more involved than your typical instruction. He does alot more than just what is required. From gun fundamentals to breathing techniques. The instructor was "special ops" in the military, ex law enforcement, owns the gun shop, has military contracts to improve weapons and ammunition.. he had all kinds of different guns for us to handle. Had a bunch of different conceal holsters for us to try. Presented a bunch of different ballistic test to show us what different calibers do and what to look for in a concealed carry. Went into depth on gun laws. It was $100

It was long but very well worth it. We have a few places that get you in and out in a few hours. But the info in his class was well worth it. I was pretty impressed. And was great for the wife, put alot of her concerns at ease and made her feel much better to the point we are going gun shopping this afternoon for her. I think she has it narrowed down to a glock 43x or the Sig P365

Plus we did Oregon, Utah and Florida so we will be like 47 state legal.

Plus he got in 30,000 rounds of 9mm yesterday so I was able to grab some of that! Wasnt cheap but cant find it anywhere else local.

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
This was a little more involved than your typical instruction. He does alot more than just what is required. From gun fundamentals to breathing techniques. The instructor was "special ops" in the military, ex law enforcement, owns the gun shop, has military contracts to improve weapons and ammunition.. he had all kinds of different guns for us to handle. Had a bunch of different conceal holsters for us to try. Presented a bunch of different ballistic test to show us what different calibers do and what to look for in a concealed carry. Went into depth on gun laws. It was $100

It was long but very well worth it. We have a few places that get you in and out in a few hours. But the info in his class was well worth it. I was pretty impressed. And was great for the wife, put alot of her concerns at ease and made her feel much better to the point we are going gun shopping this afternoon for her. I think she has it narrowed down to a glock 43x or the Sig P365

Plus we did Oregon, Utah and Florida so we will be like 47 state legal.

Plus he got in 30,000 rounds of 9mm yesterday so I was able to grab some of that! Wasnt cheap but cant find it anywhere else local.
We took ours last Saturday. It was 8 hours also, No pizza and beer though lol.
Have your wife check out the Sig P238. That’s the one I’m leaning towards. I have a P365xl and it has too much kick for me.