WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George Floyd

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
“Fucking Pac-man”...

Why do you think Sean Penn is such an activist.. he had to live the reality.. ohh the hardship he had to grow up with. He is just trying to keep people from having to live the reality of gang violence as he did!!

Disclaimer: Sean Penn was not harmed in anyway during the filming of colors, and has no affiliation with gangs, or gang violence. He just played one on tv!)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So anybody else actually watching the trial. I was able to get some of it in. The MMA Fighter has some issues... knew his MMA shit, but you can hear the specialness in his speaking. The fire chick is a hot mess. She Knows Her Job!!!!.... lol... and had to admit on the stand that she has to wait for the scene to be secure by the cops before rolling in and being a hero... hahahahaha... Damn hose draggers. She has some cop issues from the get go as evident by the body camera video's of her.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again , once you cross the line crime theft rape drugs murder molesting , your ass gets sent to jail if you keep doing this , you have drawn a line in the sand whatever happens to you you brought on yourself life‘s a bitch, any color what you get is what you get.my .02 Fuck Him !

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
There will be serious carnage no matter what the outcome. Well....short of a shot to the head IN the court room
Yep , even if the truth comes out either way , shit will hit the fan , but some people might be getting tired of this shit , and ? City people might want to watch out ? Country, to far to walk in between homes and just a bunch of poor ranchers .

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yep , even if the truth comes out either way , shit will hit the fan , but some people might be getting tired of this shit , and ? City people might want to watch out ? Country, to far to walk in between homes and just a bunch of poor ranchers .

I will be either in TX or heading to LuckyStrikes place in FL when this all goes down. Will be going thru the South but I can always play my "born in GA card" if I have to.....lol

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I will be either in TX or heading to LuckyStrikes place in FL when this all goes down. Will be going thru the South but I can always play my "born in GA card" if I have to.....lol
Be safe brother 😎

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you needed a place to stop your wheels for a bit, places could be found.
Something I've noticed about the world: as big as it seems, circles most of us are in are pretty small.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Staying out of cities is the key.
Been 9 years since I left "the big city". Oddly enough, "social unrest" and catastrphes, manmade and natural, played a role in where I wanted to end up.

A good 90 miles between me and north Phoenix...they'll off themselves heading up 17. Then 5 miles up a road that only has one way in and out...and then a mile down a road of fairly like minded folk that just want to be left alone, but will help each other out.

Close enough to drive to the big city for the day, but far enough to keep a safe distance.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Been 9 years since I left "the big city". Oddly enough, "social unrest" and catastrphes, manmade and natural, played a role in where I wanted to end up.

A good 90 miles between me and north Phoenix...they'll off themselves heading up 17. Then 5 miles up a road that only has one way in and out...and then a mile down a road of fairly like minded folk that just want to be left alone, but will help each other out.

Close enough to drive to the big city for the day, but far enough to keep a safe distance.

perfect. After leaving OC and RIV years ago I felt like I could breathe.

quality of life issue for sure

Tank

Reaction score
I haven't read all the comments on here but here is my prediction.

He is found guilty of some sort of manslaughter charge or 2nd degree murder or some shit. He will appeal it down the road and he will win quietly and be released. From what I've seen, too much evidence shows him not guilty in my opinion (autopsy, department training, contact and pleading with Floyd to cooperate, Floyd having 3 times the amount of fentenal to kill someone in his system, etc.)

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I dont think anything of the sort. It was called out as a Homicide in the report however so will defer that.

That just means death at the hands of another. Mode and manner. Even justified police shootings show homicide on the autopsy report. Mode, manner and cause of death are what their reports highlight. No doubt the drugs caused it. The amount of force chauvin was using with his knee was minimal at that point but the image is negative. Even if they picked him up and put him in the car he still would have died from the overdose that caused breathing and heart stoppage. Tactics could have been better but not an intentional murder. Negligence? Possibly but even that is a stretch. Political conviction? Maybe but I'm guessing hung jury. Then the feds will try him just like rodney 4.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

He is found guilty of some sort of manslaughter charge or 2nd degree murder or some shit. He will appeal it down the road and he will win quietly and be released. From what I've seen, too much evidence shows him not guilty in my opinion (autopsy, department training, contact and pleading with Floyd to cooperate, Floyd having 3 times the amount of fentenal to kill someone in his system, etc.)
In normal times, I would agree with you. The jury was picked or dismissed based on some pretty wild BS. A jury of your peers shouldn't be those that want you or your profession erased...that sounds more like a lynch mob.

Tank

Reaction score
In normal times, I would agree with you. The jury was picked or dismissed based on some pretty wild BS. A jury of your peers shouldn't be those that want you or your profession erased...that sounds more like a lynch mob.
This case could never be tried fare in this country is the bottom line. You have the defense (in all trial cases) that is looking for those for a jury that hate the police and distrust them and you have the prosecution that is looking for jurors who love police and trust what they say. Like I said, I think it will be a stretch to find an "honest" conviction under actual law beyond a reasonable doubt based on the facts that have been released. BUT they will find him guilty of something anyway because they (the jury) doesn't want more riots, more violence, etc. Then, based on the fact the officer will have a fantastic foundation for an appeal based on the facts of the case including the possibility of unfair trial, he'll be able to appeal it and I would venture to guess, when it gets to an appeals court with a judge(s) that are looking at pure law and not through tainted glasses filled with bias, the conviction will be overturned and he'll be released. Unfortunately, the appeals process can take years during which time he'll be sitting in a cell.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

RAcist.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That just means death at the hands of another. Mode and manner. Even justified police shootings show homicide on the autopsy report. Mode, manner and cause of death are what their reports highlight. No doubt the drugs caused it. The amount of force chauvin was using with his knee was minimal at that point but the image is negative. Even if they picked him up and put him in the car he still would have died from the overdose that caused breathing and heart stoppage. Tactics could have been better but not an intentional murder. Negligence? Possibly but even that is a stretch. Political conviction? Maybe but I'm guessing hung jury. Then the feds will try him just like rodney 4.
Wellll... that is RAciSt TOO!

530RL

Reaction score

From a legal standpoint, it will be interesting to read the jury instructions as they will have a great deal of sway in the final verdict.

With respect to facts, as a juror I would want to understand why Officer Chauvin continued to kneel on Floyd's neck for over 4 minutes after Officer Lane had told Officer Chauvin that Floyd was passing out and for about 2.5 minutes after Officer Keung had informed Office Chauvin that Floyd had no pulse whatsoever.

Staying on Floyd's neck for 2.5 minutes after a fellow officer stated there was no pulse is a brain teaser for the Jury. 🤷‍♂️

Tank

Reaction score
From a legal standpoint, it will be interesting to read the jury instructions as they will have a great deal of sway in the final verdict.

With respect to facts, as a juror I would want to understand why Officer Chauvin continued to kneel on Floyd's neck for over 4 minutes after Officer Lane had told Officer Chauvin that Floyd was passing out and for about 2.5 minutes after Officer Keung had informed Office Chauvin that Floyd had no pulse whatsoever.

Staying on Floyd's neck for 2.5 minutes after a fellow officer stated there was no pulse is a brain teaser for the Jury. 🤷‍♂️
It's argued his knee wasn't even on his neck technically. it was over it with no pressure applied to keep him from raising his head. As instructed by the dept. - control the head, control the body. which is backed up by the autopsy report that he didn't die of corroded asphyxiation.

If the case can be shown he wasn't kneeling on his neck and didn't cause the death, then all the defense has to show that for those 2.5 minutes he was more focused on the potentially violent group surrounding them over providing CPR, which looks like what the defense is already doing from what blips I've seen from the court testimony.

I still stand on my original prediction. He'll be found guilty of something initially and get off later on an appeal.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I will always believe that this was a staged deal. Or something of the nature. Just too much weird shit in the whole thing to be an "incident". I've never seen armed EMTs, not to mention how they just show up, throw him in the ambulance the way they did.

I think there is more to it than we will ever know! We will never know "the truth"!

Just my opinion

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1617225455291.png

😝

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No pulse this, no pulse that. I get the perception of the whole thing but here are a couple other facts for the jury. We haven't heard yet was was done in the ambulance. Nor have we heard an explanation as to why if he was dead in the streets and loaded into an ambulance at 8:30PM, why does the time of death reflect 9:25PM.

Here is my guess. The officers in the middle of that event could not locate a pulse. That is fine, under pressure on that scene with someone overdosing I can see that. Not being able to locate a pulse and not having a pulse are too very different things. I'm guessing Fentanyl Floyd gets loaded in the ambulance and NARCAN is administered. He begins to regain some level of consciousness but his body never fully recovers from the cocktail of drugs running through his system. Doc's do their best but they can't save him. He dies in the hospital because his heart finally said I quit.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Paramedic is on now. Should answer a lot of questions regarding Fentanyl Floyds condition at the scene. We'll see.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Interesting testimony for anyone following along. Sounds to me like he was in full cardiac arrest upon arrival of the Paramedics. No indication of when his heart completely stopped as that would be nearly impossible to determine unless he was hooked up to machines at the time. At any rate, it sounds like the paramedics had all kinds of issues that day in regards to what they were responding to and where they were responding from. Communication breakdown seems to play a bit of a role here.

They keep bringing up Ketamine which is a bit odd to me because from what I have seen, it it not normally used on a person who is in Fentanyl Floyds condition. I'm assuming we'll get the answer on that one sometime in the future.

Three very obvious things here... 1) Drugs used outside of the scope of their initial prescribed method or in excess are bad. I know, rocket science shit going on. 2) If you buy drugs from a dealer, then overdose ending up in the hospital for an extended stay after almost dying, it's probably not advisable to buy from that dealer again and use those same drugs again. 3) The crowd doing what they did that day did nothing but complicate this entire event. We've put civil rights activists through training with pressure (just people screaming at them) and their failure rate to perform to the standards they themselves expect is almost 100%. Had that crowd not been acting in the manner they had been, it appears there would have been no need to load and go, and those paramedics first on scene would have had qualified backup with them minutes sooner. Minutes in a cardiac arrest can make the difference.

Oh well, off to work to get prepared for the "Celebrations" that I'm sure will occur regardless of the outcome of this trial.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's argued his knee wasn't even on his neck technically. it was over it with no pressure applied to keep him from raising his head. As instructed by the dept. - control the head, control the body. which is backed up by the autopsy report that he didn't die of corroded asphyxiation.

If the case can be shown he wasn't kneeling on his neck and didn't cause the death, then all the defense has to show that for those 2.5 minutes he was more focused on the potentially violent group surrounding them over providing CPR, which looks like what the defense is already doing from what blips I've seen from the court testimony.

I still stand on my original prediction. He'll be found guilty of something initially and get off later on an appeal.

You can't choke someone from the back of the neck, nor can you cut off their blood circulation from the back of the neck, both of those run the front of the neck. Floyd died of a fentanyl OD.

Maybe Chauvin stayed on him because he also had to deal with keeping awareness of the angry and growing mob surrounding them, as illustrated by the prosecutor's own questioning of the EMTs, who stated they had to drive 3 blocks away from the scene to render aid for their own safety.

riverroyal

Reaction score
George Floyds family got 27 million already. Im sure he will be missed. Keep in mind 27 million to that family is like 500 million to people on this website.
27 million will go a long ways in the ghetto

This is not a racist post. Any race human doing what he did is equal on the piece of shit charts.

thetub

Reaction score
You can't choke someone from the back of the neck, nor can you cut off their blood circulation from the back of the neck, both of those run the front of the neck. Floyd died of a fentanyl OD.

Maybe Chauvin stayed on him because he also had to deal with keeping awareness of the angry and growing mob surrounding them, as illustrated by the prosecutor's own questioning of the EMTs, who stated they had to drive 3 blocks away from the scene to render aid for their own safety.
this is what gets me...

these idiots think they know everything and are professors and edumucated and but basic 1,2,3 goes out the window...

if he was applying his body weight pressure on his neck it would snap in two...

this is like the Epstein murder m i mean "suicide"

wallnutz

Reaction score
TV is acting up, think they will be loot... I mean rioting in Phoenix?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
HOly shit.... This Homicide Lieutenant is a Fucking Turd.

Last edited: