WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Happy wife happy life . The Sosa 34

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
A perfect excuse to tell the wife you need a new boat !!! No better way to lay out !!! Coming soon
251AD237-879E-4735-BB33-AF77C6B7D869.png
5684406B-6245-40E4-BC09-0B000082C6AE.png

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Plywood built plug still? I like it. How do you make those rear lounges so they are part of the interior? So you can ride there legally? That would be badass.

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
Plywood built plug still? I like it. How do you make those rear lounges so they are part of the interior? So you can ride there legally? That would be badass.
I don’t think it would be safe at all at 100+ ..
we have everything drawn and programmed to mill but with covid all out doors stuff is sooo busy that everyone is tooling boats, rv’s and toys . So we don’t wanna be on a two year waiting list

Rotten deal

Reaction score
It may be just optics from drawing, but how will water run off bow recess. Is it slopped enough to run off ?

Tank

Reaction score
Good looking boat. Always like it when companies do the lounge chairs on the back. So user friendly.

What's a Sosa??

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Does a boat like this get a bimini top? Or do you just wear a bigger hat on this whip?

Tank

Reaction score
Sosa is mine and my partners Initials... we are new and have a 29 I/o cat ,this 34 outboard and a 28 outboard we are bringing to the market
Sweet! Congrats. Are the molds from existing models or did you guys cad up a new hull / deck? Where are you guys out of? History?

Sorry, just curious. Good looking ride and I dig the custom lounges in the back.

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
Sweet! Congrats. Are the molds from existing models or did you guys cad up a new hull / deck? Where are you guys out of? History?

Sorry, just curious. Good looking ride and I dig the custom lounges in the back.
Everything is new design

Last edited:

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping RD gets something out of this free advertising you're getting. Not knocking you one bit just putting a plug in for the man who makes things like this possible.

Good luck with the venture! I hope you're extremely successful!

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Umbrella insert for rear lounge.. trying to figure out how to really hide a Bimini or not have it lol

check out the new Chris crafts. a few models have hide away Bimini covers. Very slick.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
We are hoping it will run back around the window and off the back as soon as you hit the gas
Are you trying to create bow downforce with that design? Great looking stern design btw.

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
I'm hoping RD gets something out of this free advertising you're getting. Not knocking you one bit just putting a plug in for the man who makes things like this possible.

Good luck with the venture! I hope you're extremely successful!
I’m gonna try the old hug and hand shake 😂

Icky

Reaction score
I was wondering what the gym equipment comment was all about until I looked for the bike😃 you guys have your priorities all fucked up.
Lol, I might have had to go look for the motorcycle and found the gym equipment too.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I hope the saying about making a million in the boat business starts with 2 million isn’t true for you. Bad ass design BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's Mine

Reaction score
Will this boat have a center pod or full tunnel?

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
You might be on to something here...You could drink all day, piss your shorts and have it drain right in to the channel without even getting up once.👍

I'd list the boat as having two bathrooms on it.
Lol oh I’ll add that to the sales flyer