WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Baker 19' Sport Tunnel with 300 Drag Motor

gqchris

Reaction score
LOL!! I hear ya! Most wives see the closed bow and big motor and its a hard sell!

The good news is that they can still lounge on the back with the cocktail seating!

Mototrig

Reaction score
LOL!! I hear ya! Most wives see the closed bow and big motor and its a hard sell!

The good news is that they can still lounge on the back with the cocktail seating!
LoL this is actually my wife's idea of what a boat should be. She likes to go fast on the water, same as me. Wish we had the coin. Beautiful boat

gqchris

Reaction score
Boat ran flawless this weekend. Here is a pic from Saturday with her Bimini up.

Baker10.jpg

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Note yet. Too many guys worried that their wifes will not open their purses to run AV Gas. ;)
Depending on how much compression your motor has you can run 50% avgas 50% pump premium just fine. In fact if the compression is around 140 you can run 91 pump premium.

Running 110 VP is safe for the motor but you’re losing power. That’s way too much octane for such low compression. The boat would probably run crispier at 95.5 octane.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Depending on how much compression your motor has you can run 50% avgas 50% pump premium just fine. In fact if the compression is around 140 you can run 91 pump premium.

Running 110 VP is safe for the motor but you’re losing power. That’s way too much octane for such low compression. The boat would probably run crispier at 95.5 octane.

Compression is 170. Whoever buys it can run whatever they are comfortable with. Its all about comfort level.

PilotRyan

Reaction score
Never were able to sell it? Its too bad, but atleast you get to keep such an awesome boat. Maybe if I can have a good month at work I'll buy that motor and put it on my Baker.

PilotRyan

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan, 90ish before I ran out of prop and balls. Lots more in her but I honestly haven't had enough guy trips to be able to get comfortable for speed runs.

Yea I have no doubt... I have an ‘87 Baker Bowrider. I’m hopefully picking up a 175 in a couple months. Hoping it’ll take me atleast into the mid 60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Yea I have no doubt... I have an ‘87 Baker Bowrider. I’m hopefully picking up a 175 in a couple months. Hoping it’ll take me atleast into the mid 60’s.

I think you should see that no problem! Post some pics love to see other ones especially same year as mine!

gqchris

Reaction score
Deal Pending on it for this Friday. Will advise if it goes thru.

Boat still available, got my time wasted for an insulting lowball offer after I ran to River to show the boat and it was already agreed on price. So I am open to offers from RDP Members only that are well known. I'm over the Craigslist idiots!

PilotRyan

Reaction score
Boat still available, got my time wasted for an insulting lowball offer after I ran to River to show the boat and it was already agreed on price. So I am open to offers from RDP Members only that are well known. I'm over the Craigslist idiots!

Dang man I’m sorry to hear that! Craigslist people are horrible. I have much better luck on Facebook Marketplace. Here are some pictures of mine!
IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Dang man I’m sorry to hear that! Craigslist people are horrible. I have much better luck on Facebook Marketplace. Here are some pictures of mine!

Thanks man!
Looks great Brotha! I have never seen a 19' Open bow like mine. Very rare! I bet the weight up front actually helps the ride out and keep her flying!

gqchris

Reaction score
List it with OD-1. He'll get you top dollar and weeds out all the BS!

That will be the direction I go if not gone by Spring time. Or sell the motor separate, hate to do that though.

PilotRyan

Reaction score
That will be the direction I go if not gone by Spring time. Or sell the motor separate, hate to do that though.

What is the motor/rigging worth by itself?

Duramax

Reaction score
Price Drop $18,500.
Damn you.....I'm thinking how I can either hide this boat from my wife, or convince her we need another-small-blue-outboard-rocketship. Your boat is so bitchen. I can't believe some of the 20-25' open bow, 350 Merc, JUNK that is selling for 30-50k, when your Baker is a piece of art.

gqchris

Reaction score
Damn you.....I'm thinking how I can either hide this boat from my wife, or convince her we need another-small-blue-outboard-rocketship. Your boat is so bitchen. I can't believe some of the 20-25' open bow, 350 Merc, JUNK that is selling for 30-50k, when your Baker is a piece of art.

Thanks brotha! Yea its just a niche that most guys cant convince the wife to get aligned with. I appreciate the kind words. Sorry we couldnt get the hotrods together this season. Will plan on Spring if she is still around!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Price Drop 17k FIRM. Who has PPP money they want to spend?!

Ill be dragging this back to Orange County once the weather warms up.
Nobody ever bought this? You are killing me smalls.

gqchris

Reaction score
Nobody ever bought this? You are killing me smalls.

Noone can convince their wives. Everyone wants a pontoon or deckboat. Get this girl outta here before the spring comes. I dont feel like going thru the craiglist bullshit again.

hallett21

Reaction score
Noone can convince their wives. Everyone wants a pontoon or deckboat. Get this girl outta here before the spring comes. I dont feel like going thru the craiglist bullshit again.

This thing is perfect for a young couple.

Can’t believe it’s still available

brb

Reaction score
Post a pic of the serial number on the side of the block will show exactly what motor it is

boatnam2

Reaction score
Nice little rocket, if i can't come up on a wave runner i might be coming to check it out.

gqchris

Reaction score
Nice little rocket, if i can't come up on a wave runner i might be coming to check it out.

I am probably tugging her down from Needles in the next two weeks to Huntington Beach to stage her to sell closer to home. Or I can meet ya out there. either one is fine if you decide to take a peek!