WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New rear bumper

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I’m out walking my dog several months ago and meet this guy in my neighborhood. He has a crazy Teryx 4 build. It has long travel, custom one off doors, and an aluminum bed. This thing looks amazing! So we get to bullshitting and it turns out he likes to do fab work in his garage and he built everything on this car himself. Fast forward a couple months and I see the teryx for sale. Turns out he’s buying a 4 seat turbo S. The guy gets this thing and immediately starts building on it. So I hit him up about building me a couple bumpers. He has the rear bumper jig done and is working on a jig for the fronts now. So today I got my rear bumper and I think it turned out badass. Here’s a couple photos of it. What do y’all think? I’m thinking maybe a flush mount chase or backup light in the aluminum?
IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Looks sweet! I think is it too low for a useful chase light, but a reverse or rear facing light light would work well.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Looks sweet! I think is it too low for a useful chase light, but a reverse or rear facing light light would work well.

I got to thinking the same thing after staring at it for a while. I think with the angle of the plate a chase light would be ineffective.