WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu dinner tonight???

blue wonder

Reaction score
I know all the usuals but where’s an amazing place for dinner tonight???...we were gonna go to college street but they’re closed for a private event

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I think the most "amazing" place in Havasu is Del Taco.

Just kidding. Try Chabones or Barley Bros if you can get a seat with a view of the channel.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I know all the usuals but where’s an amazing place for dinner tonight???...we were gonna go to college street but they’re closed for a private event

Not amazing but good place with good drinks a nice view and patio - Mudsharks Public House. Kind of a mix between Hangar and College Street.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Just kidding. Try Chabones or Barley Bros if you can get a seat with a view of the channel.
BB is good ,also there was a Mexican place that we liked can’t remember the name ?

FishSniper

Reaction score
Babaloos or check the smokin thread and if 18EZ got something on the grill head over there lmao

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
The ole lady always gets pissed on Sundays because she loves the chicken piccata at Mario’s but they are closed on Sunday..I maniacally laugh at her.:p

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score

We like Chabones for their happy hour appetizers but their dinners just suck balls everytime
Angelina
Boat House grill
Blue Chair

Last edited:

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
The ole lady always gets pissed on Sundays because she loves the chicken piccata at Mario’s but they are closed on Sunday..I maniacally laugh at her.:p

Funny. It’s actually my Wife’s favorite. We can’t leave Havasu without hitting Mario’s.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Funny. It’s actually my Wife’s favorite. We can’t leave Havasu without hitting Mario’s.
Yes. She says they are the only ones around who make that dish right so after a day on the lake.....we usually go Sundays.....she says she wants to go there and when I remind her it’s a Sunday it’s like I kicked her dog.....happed a couple of times. :p

franky

Reaction score
The new Romanos is good. In the cursed building behind the LBR, across from RedRobin. The spaghetti with bolognaise sauce with meatballs is awesome.

blue wonder

Reaction score
We like Chabones for their happy hour appetizers but their dinners just suck balls everytime
Man idk what you order but we went there last night for dinner and have been there the last 3 times we’ve been in havasu and it’s been ABSOLUTELY amazing

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The new Romanos is good. In the cursed building behind the LBR, across from RedRobin. The spaghetti with bolognaise sauce with meatballs is awesome.
😄
Cursed in what way?

DWC

Reaction score
Angelina
Boat House grill
Blue Chair
I’ve only had 2 meals at Chabones. They didn’t suck but weren’t the best rib eyes I’ve ever had. They’re not the only ones though... Our new local chophouse can’t figure out what medium rare means either. Nothing worse than an over-cooked steak.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Yes. She says they are the only ones around who make that dish right so after a day on the lake.....we usually go Sundays.....she says she wants to go there and when I remind her it’s a Sunday it’s like I kicked her dog.....happed a couple of times. :p

Again, pretty humorous.

My wife is Italian (3rd gen) and no question, she enjoys Italian food.

Have to say I like Mario's as well. The ambiance/ atmosphere kind of encourages a good time. Mayhaps a bit too much of their red wine as well..

Reactions: DWC

franky

Reaction score
😄
Cursed in what way?
Ever since it was Schlaney’s, nothing made it there:

Red Room
Chronic Taco
Copper Canyon Brewery
Fast Eddies
The Stove (never got open)

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The Romanos is owned by the same people who have the riverside and redlands restaurants. That drain the Riverside one had one of the worst experience I ever had at a restaurant but Redlands is good. Stuffed pizza is fantastic.