WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Storage unit

danben111

Reaction score
Looking for a storage unit
Anyone have one for sale???

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Bought ours via Stacy, there is a second phase being built now, on the access road near the Toyota dealership next to Walmart. Nice place, we love it. Lots of people have really fixed up their units, on a Friday night it’s like a neighborhood, doors open, music going, neighbors stopping by, etc. one guy has a full on custom bar in his.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Bought ours via Stacy, there is a second phase being built now, on the access road near the Toyota dealership next to Walmart. Nice place, we love it. Lots of people have really fixed up their units, on a Friday night it’s like a neighborhood, doors open, music going, neighbors stopping by, etc. one guy has a full on custom bar in his.

What size are the units there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danben111

Reaction score

what’s the going rate per lin ft?

baja-chris

Reaction score
I just got a price for some new storage condos going up in Chandler. $172/sqft plus $130-$140/mo HOA. So $223k for a 26x50. Yikes. I think that price is nuts but seems people are paying it. And some units are even more/sqft. What's the going rate to purchase a two boat wide storage condo in Havasu?

danben111

Reaction score
I just got a price for some new storage condos going up in Chandler. $172/sqft plus $130-$140/mo HOA. So $223k for a 26x50. Yikes. I think that price is nuts but seems people are paying it. And some units are even more/sqft. What's the going rate to purchase a two boat wide storage condo in Havasu?

PaPaG

Reaction score
Looking for a storage unit
Anyone have one for sale???
Hey Dan, before I built my 2 garages I was about to buy one that is 17 x 100, 2 door drive through (2 units put together) for 55k in Mohave valley, really nice location and easy off highway in needles and back on...want me to find out if it is still for sale?

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Hey Dan, before I built my 2 garages I was about to buy one that is 17 x 100, 2 door drive through (2 units put together) for 55k in Mohave valley, really nice location and easy off highway in needles and back on...want me to find out if it is still for sale?

I am interested in this... send me a PM if you don’t mind.

baja-chris

Reaction score
I'm still in the market for a 26x50 in LHC if you know anyone selling. Cash buyer.
Or would consider a house with same if under $600k (ha - yea right).

CALEXODUS

Reaction score
I am on the list for Fly-hi, the ones next to Walmart/Toyota with Stacy.
But still considering other units, 13/14’X45/50‘ is what I need.
LHC only....

DLC

Reaction score
I drove by fly- hi yesterday they are getting the building structures up, but still have a ways to go and then site work, paving, fence gates etc

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I drove by fly- hi yesterday they are getting the building structures up, but still have a ways to go and then site work, paving, fence gates etc
We own in the first phase, construction on the second phase has slowed to a crawl, they can’t get the aluminum.

Reactions: DLC