WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross- Atlanta... Mcadoo crash

Xring01

Reaction score
Holy shit...
Just watched McAdoo, become a ragdoll... in a wipeout...

Will try to post a link to it later...

Thats gonna hurt alot... I am surprised he is not in a wheelchair after that...

edited...

fuck.. they stopped the race, and they are restarting...

this mutherfucker is back on his bike, at the starting gate...

cameron Mcadoo is my hero.. that dude can take a hit UFC style at 60mph

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Are you kidding me.. 3rd Place after that wipeout..

Fuck me.. that dude has one hell of a pain tolerance..

his dedication level is higher than hydroscreamin... sorry inside thread joke... had to do it...

EmpirE231

Reaction score
That crash looked horrible! Pretty badass to get on the podium and limp away with your trophy.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
That video led me to this one. If you like dirt bikes . . .

cakemoto

Reaction score
Ray landing on Anderson too. Thought he was going to kick rays ass..lol

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
James Stewart has to be the toughest of them all in my opinion.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Impressive, but Chad reed holds the title for mx bad ass, he rode away.

The Chadapult crash is certainly more visually impressive, but the way he landed off the side of the landing greatly lessened the blow. McAdoo going face first into the take off of a jump had much more force IMO

BingerFang

Reaction score
I always thought this crash was pretty gnarly. Malcolm Stewart whips into his buddy causing him to endo. I want to say he walked away ok.

thmterry

Reaction score
That was tough to watch and then he got on the podium. Wow tough kid!!! I was really surprised they let him restart, one because Damn that looked like it hurt and two he caused the red flag. I wonder how he is feeling today? That is not the way I want to have a viral video o_O

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im pretty sure if you cause a red flag you can not continue to race. I dont think this is over. I also think letting him race was a mistake by the officials. He was clearly knocked out. concussion protocols were not enforced fully.
That helmet was garbage after the crash. You CANT race with a damaged helmet. The inner liner would have been compromised and in the event of another crash your in trouble.

For sure he is tough kid, my opinion he should have been in for observation.

oldschool

Reaction score
Tough young kid for sure. That could have been ALOT worse for him. To come back from that and finish 3rd is pretty awesome.

j21black

Reaction score
Listening to the hot mic on commercial break with him talking to the medial team was epic.

I told my 15 year old son that he was my new favorite rider after that sound leaked regardless.

5 minutes later my son sent me these pics that were already made and posted to the interwebs 😁

Tough SOB for sure!
CM1.jpg
CM1.jpg
CM2.jpg
CM1.jpg
CM2.jpg
CM2.jpg

GOTTBoat

Reaction score
Im pretty sure if you cause a red flag you can not continue to race. I dont think this is over. I also think letting him race was a mistake by the officials. He was clearly knocked out. concussion protocols were not enforced fully.
That helmet was garbage after the crash. You CANT race with a damaged helmet. The inner liner would have been compromised and in the event of another crash your in trouble.

This ^, you cause a red flag (on your own) you should dead engine start with your hands up at the restart like ski racing. What's to say one of the top guys gets a shitty start and and gets off to cause a red flag to get another chance at the second start. 100% not what happened here but causing a red flag and you get to restart should come with some kind of handicap.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I thought the same but the video kind o fb explains it

EmpirE231

Reaction score

back in my day... you rubbed a little dirt in it, and got back on the saddle...

j21black

Reaction score
This ^, you cause a red flag (on your own) you should dead engine start with your hands up at the restart like ski racing. What's to say one of the top guys gets a shitty start and and gets off to cause a red flag to get another chance at the second start. 100% not what happened here but causing a red flag and you get to restart should come with some kind of handicap.

Watch Vic's video

ikester

Reaction score
Supercross and Motocross...... tough guys. They go through alot pain and keep on riding.

riverroyal

Reaction score
wow, guess I know the rules better now. I would be dead if i crashed like that.