WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dallas Investment Property Club

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
With inventory at record lows, we’ve created a pretty unique product for anyone interested in moving/buying in DFW.

There’s no literally no shortage of distressed homes in all price ranges and neighborhoods. Even exceeding $1M

In a nutshell, you tell us your budget, we find homes with an ARV (After Renovation Value) to match your budget.

You buy the home at the distressed price.

You work with our contractor partner to pick your level of finishes and/or to create the home exactly how you want it, including moving walls, adding bathrooms, open confer kitchens...the sky is the limit, up to your budget.

(Our contractor is well known in the area, very large, and they do all of the DFW renovations for HGTV programs).

The best part is, you aren’t competing with other buyers, you aren’t paying above ARV. Your budget is intact. All pricing is transparent. Permits are pulled, inspections are done at every step so you get a quality home.

We have the financing in place, 3.5%-5% down at competitive rates. And this includes the renovations. Many different financing options available.

For qualified buyers, and depending on the level of renovation, by the time the financing paperwork is complete, the renovations may be complete, so you’d move right in.

I make my 3% realtor commission at the distressed price, not the ARV, so you save in realtor fees as well.

We’ve also got similar programs for investment/rental properties.

It’s a unique program...Give me a shout if you’d like more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
With inventory at record lows, we’ve created a pretty unique product for anyone interested in moving/buying in DFW.

There’s no literally no shortage of distressed homes in all price ranges and neighborhoods. Even exceeding $1M

In a nutshell, you tell us your budget, we find homes with an ARV (After Renovation Value) to match your budget.

You buy the home at the distressed price.

You work with our contractor partner to pick your level of finishes and/or to create the home exactly how you want it, including moving walls, adding bathrooms, open confer kitchens...the sky is the limit, up to your budget.

(Our contractor is well known in the area, very large, and they do all of the DFW renovations for HGTV programs).

The best part is, you aren’t competing with other buyers, you aren’t paying above ARV. Your budget is intact. All pricing is transparent. Permits are pulled, inspections are done at every step so you get a quality home.

We have the financing in place, 3.5%-5% down at competitive rates. And this includes the renovations. Many different financing options available.

For qualified buyers, and depending on the level of renovation, by the time the financing paperwork is complete, the renovations may be complete, so you’d move right in.

I make my 3% realtor commission at the distressed price, not the ARV, so you save in realtor fees as well.

We’ve also got similar programs for investment/rental properties.

It’s a unique program...Give me a shout if you’d like more info.

Good for you guys. This is a nice way to bring in buyers with the market as crazy as it is. Are you carrying the paper? Feel free to PM me.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Creative idea. But aren't you competing with investors then? Always cash programs then.

Its freakin hard to find deals. Cash in hand, I cant find deals that pencil...

pronstar

Reaction score
Good for you guys. This is a nice way to bring in buyers with the market as crazy as it is. Are you carrying the paper? Feel free to PM me.

We have a lender partner.

Some of the inventory is owned by a wholeseller partner, and he may hold the home for qualified buyers using our lender, to give enough time for the paperwork/underwriter to clear.

No other wholeseller is gonna hold inventory like that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pronstar

Reaction score
Creative idea. But aren't you competing with investors then? Always cash programs then.

Its freakin hard to find deals. Cash in hand, I cant find deals that pencil...

There always gonna be competition.

There are more distressed homes than investors to buy them. Since most wholeseller just flip contracts, many of these homes go to foreclosure.

Also, investors typically only want to pay 80% of ARV minus renovation costs.

Homebuyers on the MLS are paying over asking.

So in effect, we’re eliminating “cash buyers who pay $40k over asking” by proving a product to retail customers that sells at the list price, a price established using comps and traditional methods...not over asking price.

pronstar

Reaction score
Welp...no more flipping for me.

Corporate America called, made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. I wasn’t even looking for a job...it found me.

So I’ll be rehabbing and retaining rentals, building a portfolio for my family
If any of y’all are interested in the program I mentioned above, I can put you in touch with some folks in the brokerage.

Having a kid and the desire to build a legacy for him has really changed my outlook.

A steady paycheck every 2 weeks, versus getting paid when a flip sells, has a lot of appeal from a stability POV...plus I get an amazing healthcare plan thats better than the one we currently have.

Sometimes the Good Lord puts amazing opportunities in our path, and we feel very blessed right now.

klotsac

Reaction score
If any of y’all are interested in the program I mentioned above, I can put you in touch with some folks in the brokerage.

I would love a little more info on the above mentioned program. Any chance you can send me some contact info for your brokerage associates?

pronstar

Reaction score
I would love a little more info on the above mentioned program. Any chance you can send me some contact info for your brokerage associates?

Sure, absolutely. Check your PM’s [emoji106]

boatpi

Reaction score
If you investors in DFW need a nice patio cover, check out 4K Innovative Metals, he is our Ft. Worth distributor, good dude. He is a firefighter and owns this/contractor too. Home | 4K Innovative Metal LLC