GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
😁
00909_9H086BkQJ3Qz_0k20jX_1200x900.jpg

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
how is that thing listing to port so bad? I dont see any chunkers on there. 2000 pounds at best. Theres wakeboard boats out there carrying like 5000 pounds of ballast that dont look that bad. specs say 13ppl max... is it true anything over 21' doesnt have a "weight limit"?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
After fully checking out the babes, I also realized that the boat was listing. After looking at it for a minute, and the girls some more, I realized that it was probably fully ballasted and then had well north of 2000lbs all on the port side. Boats that size are not supposed to be loaded that far off center.......

Those Sangers are one of the only exceptions to the no roll bar boats rule I have. They run, ride, and handle better than almost any other boat in its class.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I wonder how she puts on a pillow case?

Oh shit! I read that, tilted my head like a dog as I processed it, then actually LOL’d. Good shit.

That all said, good for whoever got them all on board, good for whoever got to share the moment and laughter. Proven fact you don’t need to have a big $ boat to pull tail and have a good time.

@JUSTWANNARACE has a couple pics from about a year ago that has less quantity, but same ideology as this on a much older boat.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Oh shit! I read that, tilted my head like a dog as I processed it, then actually LOL’d. Good shit.

That all said, good for whoever got them all on board, good for whoever got to share the moment and laughter. Proven fact you don’t need to have a big $ boat to pull tail and have a good time.

@JUSTWANNARACE has a couple pics from about a year ago that has less quantity, but same ideology as this on a much older boat.
I’d take a boat full of fat chick than no chicks at all

GRADS

Reaction score
And now for the 2FF hook...;) 🤣

It's for sale!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Hmmm... I dont know what you are talking about 🤣

20200409_170046.jpg

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Hmmm... I dont know what you are talking about [emoji1787]

View attachment 992024

LOL.... That’s it. I have some not approved for RDP ones as well. PROOF that you don’t need a big $ boat to have fun!

In the interest of fair reporting, I boated 15 miles or so to get to that spot. We burn gas, have chicks, drink beer and White Claw, and do it on the cheap everyday.

GRADS

Reaction score
Funny thing is I was changing my pillow case this morning and started dying laughing and saying "he's right!"....my wife was like what the fuck is wrong with you? 🤣 😂

Seas

Reaction score
And now for the 2FF hook...;) 🤣

It's for sale!

"Brand new motor and interior". So now we know "the rest of the story" and what happened 5 minutes after that photo was taken. :oops:

Pattle

Reaction score
Funny thing is I was changing my pillow case this morning and started dying laughing and saying "he's right!"....my wife was like what the fuck is wrong with you? 🤣 😂

Just helped the wife change the bed sheets. When I started changing my pillow case I started laughing, and was unable to adequately explain why. That's twice now since this thread.