WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Doge coin

beerrun

Reaction score
Ok we bought in at 0.06 it is up to 0.33 tonight and is expected to go to 115.00 by end of summer so let's get on this train. Remember bitcoin started at something like 0.08 per coin and today was bouncing on 63k

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Ok we bought in at 0.06 it is up to 0.33 tonight and is expected to go to 115.00 by end of summer so let's get on this train. Remember bitcoin started at something like 0.08 per coin and today was bouncing on 63k

I'm in on it.... I got in a few years ago when it was below .01... As a joke.... Loving it now! I hope they're right on the projection but that seems a little far out.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Blockchain is the biggest tech advance of our lifetime. However, Crypto as we know it will never replace fiat currency. It’s nothing. In fact, it’s less than nothing because it is a negative yield instrument. For that reason you can never have a Bitcoin bond. No bond market...no currency.

Blubyu

Reaction score
This Coin was created as a joke! You can do nothing with it as of right now. Elon Musk is trying to change that, he wants to buy out all the whales and creators of this coin. It’s insane that it even got to this point. Several are saying thing thing will be up over $100 in 6 months. All based on basically a fan club right now why it’s at what it at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Was just reading about this too.
Usually not a fan of following a fad or joke but when Elon and Cuban are jumping in it’s getting attention.

What platform and wallet are most you you using??

HCP3

Reaction score
This Coin was created as a joke! You can do nothing with it as of right now. Elon Musk is trying to change that, he wants to buy out all the whales and creators of this coin. It’s insane that it even got to this point. Several are saying thing thing will be up over $100 in 6 months. All based on basically a fan club right now why it’s at what it at.

Agreed. Also, Robinhood makes it easy to buy for the masses. You don't own it though (it isn't a wallet). Sketchy if you ask me.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
How are my peeps like @attitude doing with VET? Told you guys this was the play in alt coin. Has REAL partners behind it like Pricewaterhouse Cooper, BMW, AWS and SalesForce.

Been buying weekly. Up big. Will be up bigger. Learning about DEFI is fascinating.......

Tonights reading.........
JPEG_20210415_214358_5147212224827947110.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Bought in pretty late to the game......or early if it jumps to 100 bucks

beerrun

Reaction score
For a couple hundred bucks if it even comes close to what they are thinking we can all make some serious cash

Fast Willy

Reaction score
I bought 1800 shares couple weeks ago at .06 I'm praying it sky rockets!!!

HCP3

Reaction score
How are my peeps like @attitude doing with VET? Told you guys this was the play in alt coin. Has REAL partners behind it like Pricewaterhouse Cooper, BMW, AWS and SalesForce.

Been buying weekly. Up big. Will be up bigger. Learning about DEFI is fascinating.......

Tonights reading......... View attachment 992734

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Look into Flexa network and $amp.

81Sprint

Reaction score
I used the APP Uphold and bought 300 bucks worth last night and already up 130 this morning. One of my friends bought a 100 bucks worth when it first started and he is pretty happy as well.

attitude

Reaction score
I added $500 to my VET and then through a $1,000 at Doge, if it doubles I will pull out my original investment because I don’t trust Doge nearly as much as I trust VET.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
So I have been thinking of picking up a few of the small crypto coins as a bit of a gamble. I have been watching bitcoin for awhile and think there is potential in them. Of course there are a few winners and lots of losers. What are your go to sources for information on them? This is a bit of a new style of investing and holding I am not familiar with. Where can I get educated in a quick manor?

I am not looking at huge investments, more of just fooling around a little but also don't want to make stupid moves. Trying to educate myself a little and start off right.

sintax

Reaction score
So I have been thinking of picking up a few of the small crypto coins as a bit of a gamble. I have been watching bitcoin for awhile and think there is potential in them. Of course there are a few winners and lots of losers. What are your go to sources for information on them? This is a bit of a new style of investing and holding I am not familiar with. Where can I get educated in a quick manor?

I am not looking at huge investments, more of just fooling around a little but also don't want to make stupid moves. Trying to educate myself a little and start off right.

You have the right mentality going into it. Treat it like gambling, not investing.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Yeah they don’t sell it on Coinbase so when I tried to buy it a couple weeks ago at.055 I gave up too easily. Big fuckin mistake lol. I probably would have bought $500. I did buy some cardano and etherium

Sandlord

Reaction score
What’s the easiest way to begin buying and selling crypto?
I read that you cant exchange Dogecoin for USD on coin base, true?
what app should I start with?

bocco

Reaction score
So what is the best way to buy it? I don't think I can do it through fidelity.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score

These tie into my questions above also. I have the same questions.

We need a Crypto 101 tutorial for those of us that rival boxes of rocks on this stuff like me.....

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Have a friend in Germany. He watched the spike take off this morning his time. He made a quick 10k today.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score

Robinhood is pretty easy. Check your App Store for it.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Ain’t going to hit 100$ a share. That would make its total valuation greater than the national debt.

beerrun

Reaction score
Robinhood

HCP3

Reaction score
These tie into my questions above also. I have the same questions.

We need a Crypto 101 tutorial for those of us that rival boxes of rocks on this stuff like me.....

If you just want to simply buy $doge, Robinhood is your best bet. You don't need to know about exchanges, cap limits (lack of in this case), wallets, etc.

However, I highly suggest you research cryptocurrency fully at some point.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
That would make its cap like $800,000,000,000,000 or something like that for something that doesn’t “exist”.

Theres a lot of things now that dont "exist" that are becoming valuable. Virtual world. Internet 3.0. Some crazy shit developing....

Blubyu

Reaction score
That would make its cap like $800,000,000,000,000 or something like that for something that doesn’t “exist”.

Dodge is now being accepted as payment at restaurants.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
However, I highly suggest you research cryptocurrency fully at some point.
Working on exactly that.......
I know a modest amount but the information is fragmented and I am trying to connect the pieces so I can see the full quilt.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Lets see some numbers, who has already bought and sold and made some real money? interesting that a stock with no value and was started as a meme joke actually is selling....anyone who is willing to risk their cash and it ends up making money good for them...personally I would not do it with my money (at least not yet but things can change lol).

satellitemike

Reaction score
Lets see some numbers, who has already bought and sold and made some real money? interesting that a stock with no value and was started as a meme joke actually is selling....anyone who is willing to risk their cash and it ends up making money good for them...personally I would not do it with my money (at least not yet but things can change lol).
My son bought about 6 months ago and netted about 14K, his coworker bet the farm yesterday and netted 30K!