WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ugly situation

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Not sure what happened anyone know the details? Parker this am it’s left notice the key on and throttle at wot. No driver seat hope they survived.

31FD2CCE-BF8B-4B16-A572-DF8712C0FBE8.jpeg
E1195120-BD6A-4832-9A84-E4D097485B53.jpeg
B9D25F7E-C191-43CE-B1F7-4BDE8A81E880.jpeg
3C748E92-1B89-4291-A24F-739657CAA710.jpeg
FF9A8CAB-33B3-4C43-8797-B152DDF611F1.jpeg
907AAFE2-47A9-428C-908B-A8EBACC450EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taboma

Reaction score
Helm seat seems to be missing. Windshield is intact, steering wheel as well. Bow is torn up, so hit hard then bounced up on top, so hauling ass when it hit.
Ouch 🤕 hopefully nobody killed.

grumpy88

Reaction score
There is already a few crosses up there from previous accidents . I hope everybody makes it out ok .

cofooter

Reaction score
Heard a few idiots ripping around last night

calkid

Reaction score
Maybe it was payback for something. Boat tied up or beached and someone sent it on it's way empty. Whatever happened I'm glad it didn't hit another boat or people on shore. If it was an accident I hope everyone is ok.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Its still there as of now. Gonna need a crane to get it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Is this across from castle rock shores?

707dog

Reaction score
when road head goes wrong 🤷‍♂️ ... seriously hope nobody got hurt missing front seat and that's a solid front end hit too

teded

Reaction score
IMG_4933.jpg

Tow truck pulled it up
Had a video but can’t figure out how to post it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I get that....then that pretty much makes us all idiots at some point in our lives 😁😄
I'm certainly not immune to making a mistake😖🙂

in all your years you ever end up on the rocks like that? If not why not?

lol

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
in all your years you ever end up on the rocks like that? If not why not?

lol
Not on rocks but I accidently beached my stand up while riding in the waves. My ski was running funky because a plugwire had popped off after a big jump.
I watched a good friend(always boated sober) with other friends and a niece of mine aboard run up onto rocks very similarly to this threads pics due to a mechanical failure on steering linkage.
Neither case were we idiots, we both had issues with our crafts.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Must have parked it at high tide.

Must be the new boater everyone is talking about.

Icky

Reaction score
I get that....then that pretty much makes us all idiots at some point in our lives 😁😄
I'm certainly not immune to making a mistake😖🙂
I will admit, the same guy that we hit idot rock with us in it, almost hit the same spot because he thought we were somewhere else along the river that night. That time I was awake and was ready to abandon ship.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Waxing crescent moon had already set. No shore lights. They never saw it coming.
Ran that section with friends that were just confident enough to think they knew what they were doing.
About 10 pm no moon. Small v drive just rocked over on plane. I sat observer and grabbed his spotlight. We cruised back to camp and came on that section. I hung the spot over the side and lit it up. Scared the shit out of the driver, said he had no intention of turning.
I predict a rough year.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
And every one of them was drunk.

Shit happens. No alcohol involved. Was running a hydrostream outboard with jack plate about 75 in a river canyon, started to raise motor, it stalled, boat turned hard left didn’t have enough experience or time(at the time had over 500 hrs with outboards) to lower engine to turn back right. Hit the bank about 25, rocks/shale/dirt over bow into cockpit. All but last foot of boat out of water, wife and I were able to pull boat back into water and continue.

mobldj

Reaction score

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
At Roadrunner with friends 20 years ago for Monday night tacos 🌮 (back when they were made from Sunday night’s steak dinner leftovers).

Guys who looked like they’d been there a while got it their boat & took off up river. We said, ‘thank God they’re not going our way’. Few minutes later they turned around and were hauling ass down river. We headed home about dusk and around Bass Point friend noticed something near shore, thought he was scoring wayward buoys. Motored on over, & realized it was the sponsons of that boat sticking up. Girls were up front and didn’t want to see bodies in the water as we pulled closer. No bodies, no one around, no debris floating, nothing. Went out skiing 6:00 the next morning & boat was already gone. Before instant news, never heard what happened or outcome.

Hope this guy is ok health wise but f*** OUI.

8dayz

Reaction score
Those prime rib tacos were legit! Oh, and don’t drink and drive kids.

Icky

Reaction score
We used to extend our stay till Monday just to have those tacos

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Wow! Small world! I just met this guy, the driver of this boat when he "beached" it. He is alive. In his mind he thinks this happened 3 months ago. Still some cognitive issues going on.

Undenounced to me, I'd been beating this guy up over the phone for payment for the last 2 months. We did a job for him in Nov. of last year and he hadn't paid. First time customer with no referral. Well, he paid, today! Gave me a bottle of Tequila for my troubles and in place of interest I guess. Wonder if he had any of that Tequila that night. It's his own brand that he gets bottled in Mexico and is launching soon. Should go well based on how good he launches boats. I told him I had seen these pics on here. I knew more about the accident than he did at this point. He looks healthy and well but mentally he's working hard at getting back to where he was. Good dude. Feel bad for badgering him for all this time. But then again, by the time of his accident he was already months late on payment. Oddly enough he still can't drive, when I get to his office he asked me to give him a ride home....... I've never met this guy in my life and he was somewhat expecting that I give him a ride home. It was only a few miles away and not too far out of my way so I did it. Just an odd request. He was grateful and needed help. Weird day today.

Anyways, funny coincidence. Small world in boating especially when there's RDP to bring us all closer.