WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chauvin verdict reached

boatpi

Reaction score
You got a remember this I didn’t watch the entire trial at all I have better things to do

but when the chief of police says it’s out of policy and the force was unreasonable this officer is going to have a problem.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
i wish i owned stock in plywood right about now.

@DWC be like..
AB0098C9-9430-4ED4-879D-CDE83786CE61.gif

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Just texted a neighbor who is a state investigator. He said they're now on call pending the verdict.

I asked asked him if desk boys like him are even outfitted for this type of interaction 😂

copterzach

Reaction score
Guilty
Guilty
Guilty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The pressure on the "system" and the jury and the DA is massive. Our "justice system" is broken.

I expect guilty across the board just because.

Today's forecast: rioting. More of the same likely all week.

Be careful out there!

I don't like to hear "I told you so" but...

I told you so

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I wonder what was written on his palm when he was walked out??

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Didn’t see guilty on all 3 counts

Probably because you don't see "systemic racism."

This is yet another attempt to appease those who buy into "systemic racism" sold by the Marxists running our government as they use racism to destroy America (in their class war disguised as a "race war") to enrich themselves and the big corporations enabling them.

copterzach

Reaction score
Going to call me black friend. See what he thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Probably because you don't see "systemic racism."

This is yet another attempt to appease those who buy into "systemic racism" sold by the Marxists running our government as they use racism to destroy America (in their class war disguised as a "race war") to enrich themselves and the big corporations enabling them.
Yeah . . . you nailed it.
I watched all the closing statements / body-cam footage etc.
The 'most' I could've came up with was manslaughter . . . and even that would of been hard for me to choose.
If that joker wouldn't have fucked-up his health/ body with drugs, he'd still be alive. . . . knee to the neck or not.
And if he wouldn't have been a fuck-up, there wouldn't have been a knee to the neck.

2Driver

Reaction score
The judge publicly stated if guilty there are grounds for appeal based on Maxine Waters statements. pretty bold thing by the judge

MCnParker

Reaction score
This case and the verdict today have me wondering what it might be like to be part of that jury. I was a juror on a case involving the Chief of Police for the HBPD. I was one of two jurors who felt the plaintiff did not have a case, and the pressure and scrutiny we felt in the deliberation room was intense to say the least. Mind you this was 15+ years ago, I could only imagine what it would be like today. That leads me to my statement and question.

I feel as though I would be able to look at the law and the evidence and make a judgement based solely on the facts with no emotion. However I do not feel that is the case with the majority today. I am not sure if that is because our society has transitioned to something I never thought it would be, lazy, entitled brats, or???

Has anyone been on a case in the jury box and felt the heat in the deliberation room? I am more curious than anything at this point... but it is easy to call these people cowards etc. if you haven't been there. But lets face facts, when I served the jury was full of college students and lazy f'ers that would rather collect government aide than work. How is that even close to a jury that should represent a pretty even swath of society.

Rant over....

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I got arrested at 17 years old for being an idiot & running from the cops at a party that was being broke up by.
Jumped a block wall to get away etc. and booked-it.
The officer chased me for a about a good 1/2 block before helicopter got it's light on me and 2 PD cars got me in an alley behind a 7-11.
Threw up my hands and said, "Ok you got me" . . . then got 'Clobbered' LOL . . . put me in hand cuffs then they took turns giving me a good 'Tune-Up' !
I even got the 'We're gonna teach you to run from the PD' speech !
A few days later we got a knock on the door, internal affairs from PD shows up, asking if we were gonna press charges.
Apparently several neighbors saw the action go down and filed complaints with the PD.
My Dad looked at the guys and said, "He ran from you guys, he deserved it"!
Learned my lesson . . . 'Twice' . . .LOL:p

Last edited: