WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LHC Traffic

LowRiver2

Reaction score
10167FB3-CD88-47CE-97AA-244CA4DD6462.jpeg

From Capri:
1. My kids have class till noon
2. No complaints, I’d rather sit in this than listen to the 20th change in how I’m supposed to do Police Work by my command staff🤣
Appreciate the little things folks

LowRiver2

Reaction score
40 mnutes to marina
Price of doing class online lol
All good
They are closing marina launch ramp to non slip holders soon per security

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
View attachment 995286
From Capri:
1. My kids have class till noon
2. No complaints, I’d rather sit in this than listen to the 20th change in how I’m supposed to do Police Work by my command staff🤣
Appreciate the little things folks
Here's a plus: These are all people that just want to go have a good time. Beats the living hell out of watching tail lights sitting on the 91 or 605, just to get to work.
At least here there's more of a payoff;)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Here's a plus: These are all people that just want to go have a good time. Beats the living hell out of watching tail lights sitting on the 91 or 605, just to get to work.
You haven't been on a freeway in So Cal in a while I see. lol :p For the most part the freeways are wide open in the mornings lately. Takes me 15 minutes to get to Orange when its usually a 30+ minute drive. The 57 at Lambert/Imperial used to be stop ad go. Now its wide open. I've had to adjust the time I leave for a job walk in the South Bay since I get there a 1/2 hour earlier then before the panademic. ;) 👍

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You haven't been on a freeway in So Cal in a while I see. lol :p For the most part the freeways are wide open in the mornings lately. Takes me 15 minutes to get to Orange when its usually a 30+ minute drive. The 57 at Lambert/Imperial used to be stop ad go. Now its wide open. I've had to adjust the time I leave for a job walk in the South Bay since I get there a 1/2 hour earlier then before the panademic. ;) 👍
Last time I was stuck in the Cali freeway hell was before they were paying people to stay home, work from home or King Gavin just locking people out of their jobs.

That said, after being here for 9 years, the traffic down there scares the hell out of me! Traffic moves at 80mph, with about 2 car lengths in between. When you have an enclosed car hauler, someone else's car and aren't as accustomed to it...need to stop and take a break in Indio :oops:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
100% back to normal packed on 60/10/605/105
I travel on all of them and the 405/134
All 100% back to normal
91 from 110 any weekday after 2pm is packed

DWC

Reaction score
F’g white plates everywhere this morning. Someone should tell them all the food sucks in Havasu.
I’m wrapping up here and heading straight home to make sure no one is on my lawn.
1AFE65A3-64A6-4486-9C07-A1B869D9E9E7.jpeg

6AB96A91-2ADA-4868-B3ED-B44C43EED99D.jpeg

ssc

Reaction score
Looks like an EBC ebike.

Cheers, Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Everything was clear at 7:30 this morning. Just got off the water and blew through town.

Keymyster

Reaction score
Not really.

Keymyster

Reaction score
I have great job. That has nothing to do with it. I HATE traffic. Dealt with those freeways for over 30 years.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Anywhere near the bridge a comple zoo, white plates piled into each other LE, with others pulled over, the circus has come to town.
I had to deal with those fucks ( white plates ) yesterday from victimville to home , I like to run 85-95 up 15 “ Get the Fuck out of my way “ 🤔😎my bitches 😉😂

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
91 goes through OC and it is back to pre covid rates all the way through
Not where I get on in the morning at YL Blvd. Used to be stop and go to the 55. Now it just backs up a little at the 55.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Not where I get on in the morning at YL Blvd. Used to be stop and go to the 55. Now it just backs up a little at the 55.
It’s packed EB to beach and beyond at 4 when Im coming home

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It’s packed EB to beach and beyond at 4 when Im coming home
I don’t use the 91 that late in the day. Usually mornings only and around 2pm and its wide open. Pre Covid it was packed at both times. ;)

petie6464

Reaction score
LHC traffic threads turns into white plates crying about their freeways, stay there we won't have your bull shit.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
LHC traffic threads turns into white plates crying about their freeways, stay there we won't have your bull shit.
Sorry to get your pearls twisted
RDP has side bars in threads sometimes, Bobby V and I have talked on this site and HB for 20 years. don’t like it, scroll on.
My post stated Im okay with the traffic here, its the weekend to be busy and I chose it.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sorry to get your pearls twisted
RDP has side bars in threads sometimes, Bobby V and I have talked on this site and HB for 20 years. don’t like it, scroll on.
My post stated Im okay with the traffic here, its the weekend to be busy and I chose it.
And your pic didn't even have a white plate in it, looks more like a leftover snowbird😂😂

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Kind of funny after people live here for a little while they come unglued if it takes longer than 10 minutes to get anywhere. You should know better than to be cruising around down by the bridge. 😂

Where did you come from again?🤗

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Funny shit right here!! But true. We are on the south side and often gripe “aw fuck I have to go ALL THE WAY TO WalMart/Lowe’s/Home Depot!!?”

[emoji23][emoji23]
Lol, someone told me the other day it was 10 miles to HD from their place near the Jamaica school area.....I didn't believe him but lo&behold he was right. Now I now why it takes so long😂
From my house there is 1/10th of a mile difference to each of the Ace hardware stores, so I have to eenie-meenie-minie-mo that one each time😁

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Funny shit right here!! But true. We are on the south side and often gripe “aw fuck I have to go ALL THE WAY TO WalMart/Lowe’s/Home Depot!!?”

[emoji23][emoji23]
I live up on the northside and it used to be a chore to have to drive to Sara Park. 😂

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Lol, someone told me the other day it was 10 miles to HD from their place near the Jamaica school area.....I didn't believe him but lo&behold he was right. Now I now why it takes so long😂
Must be at rush-hour during snowbird season. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
From my house there is 1/10th of a mile difference to each of the Ace hardware stores, so I have to eenie-meenie-minie-mo that one each time😁

I kept wondering how I went through almost a tank of fuel putting around town when staying there a week... a weeks worth of screwing around is like 200 miles lol.

It is a legit 10 miles from our area to Wal Mart.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Holy Crap Ziggy, I would have thought the one on the South end would have been much farther!!

petie6464

Reaction score
Kind of funny after people live here for a little while they come unglued if it takes longer than 10 minutes to get anywhere. You should know better than to be cruising around down by the bridge. 😂

Where did you come from again?🤗

Yeah it happens quick, for me coming up on 40 years it's taken to realize this ain't Oklahoma. 😉

Taboma

Reaction score
You can easily distinguish the "White Plate" cars from the Havasu locals, because all the doors and fenders are the same color and they don't have three different wheel types with most the lug nuts missing. :rolleyes: ;) 😁

Universal Elements

Reaction score
You can easily distinguish the "White Plate" cars from the Havasu locals, because all the doors and fenders are the same color and they don't have three different wheel types with most the lug nuts missing. :rolleyes: ;) 😁

Or the rear or front Plastic bumper covers missing. 😂 That’s like, I’m a local and don’t have any insurance - red flag warning! Carry on with the hideous traffic problems in Havasu. 👍

Joker

Reaction score
Every time I go through Havasu I feel like I’m in the place i want to get away from. While Bullhead is busy, it’s nothing like the crap you guys go through

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Or the rear or front Plastic bumper covers missing. 😂 That’s like, I’m a local and don’t have any insurance - red flag warning! Carry on with the hideous traffic problems in Havasu. 👍

Apparently you guys are hanging out in the wrong part of Havasu, I don’t see much of that shit in my neighborhood. 😂

petie6464

Reaction score
Geez those toons are clean! What did you do, force some poor cactus plater at gunpoint to clean them?

Or did you pay him to work on your bote with your white plate dollars?

Maybe he just short changes blind kids with his California ice cream truck business. .

Andy B.

Reaction score

The 215, 91,60 the 15 after 1pm suck, around 9:30 not to bad I drive them every morning and afternoon you're lucky....