WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

She put her finger in my boathole....

Mototrig

Reaction score
.....during a boat inspection before entering a So Cal lake. Stuck her finger in my drain hole and hooked it about. Pulled her finger out and had a little bit of grimy wetness on her fingertip which she rubbed around between her thumb and pointer. She stood up, looked at her partner (I'm assuming a trainee), pointed at my boat hole and said (I can't make this up) "put your finger in there and see what you find" he does the same; finger in, hook it about and finger out. He stands up, they both step away rubbing their fingers and chatting quietly about the tandem prostate exam they just gave my Eliminator. These two were very serious and professional, if I cracked a joke about fingers in my boat hole I'd probably be arrested, no way they would've laughed.

She wound up failing me ultimately because of a damp towel under the engine I had left to soak up a little hose water from the night before. I didn't give them any grief at all, just politely drove off.
I can't even be mad though. #1 They're just doing their job so good for them. #2 it's my own fault for not getting rid of the evidence.
#3 at least now I can say California has literally finger fucked me with their strict policies.

Not really a loss though it was just me and my boy there to lake test the boat after some repairs we did.

That is all, just thought I'd share a random funny situation we just had 🍻

Mototrig

Reaction score
Pics of said boathole?
PXL_20210423_210904747.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
Damn, finger in the ole boat hole might just find that treble hook you lost awhile back :oops: Then if said treble had a little line and line got snagged. So now finger hooked, hook snagged, now finger be stuck in your boat hole. :eek: 😂 Teach em to be stickin fingers in boat holes 🥴

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, more than just a knuckle deep? Two different people? In public even...

Your bote's a slut!

4Waters

Reaction score
.....during a boat inspection before entering a So Cal lake. Stuck her finger in my drain hole and hooked it about. Pulled her finger out and had a little bit of grimy wetness on her fingertip which she rubbed around between her thumb and pointer. She stood up, looked at her partner (I'm assuming a trainee), pointed at my boat hole and said (I can't make this up) "put your finger in there and see what you find" he does the same; finger in, hook it about and finger out. He stands up, they both step away rubbing their fingers and chatting quietly about the tandem prostate exam they just gave my Eliminator. These two were very serious and professional, if I cracked a joke about fingers in my boat hole I'd probably be arrested, no way they would've laughed.

She wound up failing me ultimately because of a damp towel under the engine I had left to soak up a little hose water from the night before. I didn't give them any grief at all, just politely drove off.
I can't even be mad though. #1 They're just doing their job so good for them. #2 it's my own fault for not getting rid of the evidence.
#3 at least now I can say California has literally finger fucked me with their strict policies.

Not really a loss though it was just me and my boy there to lake test the boat after some repairs we did.

That is all, just thought I'd share a random funny situation we just had 🍻
What lake?

cofooter

Reaction score
Can you just open your hatch to dry it out and go to the back of the line?

Mototrig

Reaction score
It appears I need to scrub and bleach my boathole.

DLC

Reaction score
Oh that’s quit..... Nutty!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So the bilge needs to be completely dry to launch? What if you were in the same lake the day before?
8 day "cootie" hold?!

Mototrig

Reaction score
So the bilge needs to be completely dry to launch? What if you were in the same lake the day before?
8 day "cootie" hold?!
When you leave a lake they offer you a seal intact your trailer that is broken when the boat is launched. If you come back with the seal intact no inspection needed.
As for the water in the bilge it has to be DRY which mine usually is. I was unaware that I couldn't have a damp rag in the bilge as I usually leave a dry towel down there to soak up any water that makes its way from the bow while driving.

But I usually boat the river, no inspection needed. This was just a local lake shakedown.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
But did you enjoy it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Elsinore all about fingers in butts.... no bleach required, no lube required, no dinner required..... you get idea.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Tahoe is the same way with the inspection for all those thinking about coming up this way. Just FYI

SixD9R

Reaction score
Ok all jokes aside, what the fuck has become of a state or a country that does that shit to people? The guy just wanted to go boating and had a damp towel in the boat so no crossing the line? WTF??

Mototrig

Reaction score
Ok all jokes aside, what the fuck has become of a state or a country that does that shit to people? The guy just wanted to go boating and had a damp towel in the boat so no crossing the line? WTF??
Pretty much exactly how I feel. But if I didn't make a joke out of it I'd fly off the handle on someone. Really frustrates me but what are you going to do? Just gotta roll with it

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Watch out for Shards....around those boatholes💩

blueflaminhot

Reaction score
State owned lakes unfortunately. You can try Elsinore next time, no inspection needed. Perris is a bit better overall lake though in my opinion. Eliminator does a lot of lake testing at Elsinore which is pretty cool though.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
State owned lakes unfortunately. You can try Elsinore next time, no inspection needed. Perris is a bit better overall lake though in my opinion. Eliminator does a lot of lake testing at Elsinore which is pretty cool though.
As well as DCB.... that tells ya something cause thats a long drive for them. Lake shortage.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I know me....... When the finger went into the boat hole....... I would have said “Shouldn’t we have a couple of drinks first?”

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
Lol. I went to Lake Perris a couple of years ago and they sent me away because I had a tiny bit of Simple Green in the bilge. It was bright fucking green Simple Green. I was like “dude smell that shit, it’s Simple Green.” The dude pretty much told me to pound sand and I left.......

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Could she get two fingers in ? This was too funny I had to steal it to share on FB

Last edited:

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Great story and fun to read. So is boathole officially a word now? I think it should be.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Towed for the first time back into Cali in quite a while, brought my cordless blower and gave it a good blowjob before they thought about sticking a finger in my boathole.