AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1617232477886.png

Good news, Pulitzer is legit.

propcheck

Reaction score
I hope it is an open session๐Ÿ˜‚ , politicians always do the closed sessions when the poop is headed into the fan.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I might join QAnon. But who actually has been to a meeting, or even heard of a Q member?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I might join QAnon. But who actually has been to a meeting, or even heard of a Q member?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Whats Qanon? Some kinda masons or something ? Seriously I have not looked into it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good update from Mark Finchem on the AZ audit.

1617746416927.png

Go below the main screen and listen to this 10 minute podcast, the faggot RINO's of AZ and Dominion are scrambling.

If you live in Maricopa County, contact Mark and recall the R faggots on the board of supervisors who are doing EVERYTHING in their power to derail it!!!!!

[email protected]

Turnup

Reaction score
Yep the Clinton cartel fixer landed in Az....gonna be a few suicides coming.

samsah33

Reaction score
Yawn, the article says it's a "recount." Recount does nothing more than confirms that the machine counted ballots properly. Recounting ballots does nothing to ensure the integrity of the ballots themselves. My 20-year-dead grandmother's ballot for Biden will still be counted as a vote for Biden despite the fact that she's dead and ineligible to vote. Need to compare ballots against eligibility. ...and yes, I am a recovering auditor...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yawn, the article says it's a "recount." Recount does nothing more than confirms that the machine counted ballots properly. Recounting ballots does nothing to ensure the integrity of the ballots themselves. My 20-year-dead grandmother's ballot for Biden will still be counted as a vote for Biden despite the fact that she's dead and ineligible to vote. Need to compare ballots against eligibility. ...and yes, I am a recovering auditor...

I believe this is a full forensic.

Here is an Arizona audit update from Dr. Lyle Rapacki.

I can report to you the forensic audit of all ballots in Maricopa County Arizona (2.1 million) shall begin on April 22nd. A highly qualified multifaceted forensic team chosen by the Arizona state senate will be on the ground in Phoenix beginning April 22nd preparing for the actual audit to follow days later. Many details are involved securing and making the audit verifiable the entire process will be filmed for public review as well as observers will be present also not 30 to 40 feet away like was done during the actual election. There are multi-dimensional layers of checks and balances along with the specific procedures built into this process which will be publicly shared. All involved with the actual ballot counting have undergone full background checks.

samsah33

Reaction score

I can report to you the forensic audit of all ballots in Maricopa County Arizona (2.1 million) shall begin on April 22nd. A highly qualified multifaceted forensic team chosen by the Arizona state senate will be on the ground in Phoenix beginning April 22nd preparing for the actual audit to follow days later. Many details are involved securing and making the audit verifiable the entire process will be filmed for public review as well as observers will be present also not 30 to 40 feet away like was done during the actual election. There are multi-dimensional layers of checks and balances along with the specific procedures built into this process which will be publicly shared. All involved with the actual ballot counting have undergone full background checks.
Thank you, I really hope so, recounts are just fodder for the left to continue to say "see, AZ was audited 3 times and the count did not change..." Full forensic certainly sounds more promising than these bullshit recounts... Cautiously optimistic!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score

Isnโ€™t that the same day they are planning the unexpected fire to burn the place down?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Democrats in the latest lawsuit argued that the private auditors and their agents โ€œare not authorized to review confidential voter registration recordsโ€ and โ€œare not authorized to gain possession or control of voted early ballots,โ€ citing state law.

In particular, the complaint notes that โ€œcertain parts of a voterโ€™s registration records, including date of birth, signature, and country of birth, may not be viewed, accessed, reproduced, or disclosed to a member of the public who is not an authorized government official.โ€ It also notes that โ€œonly election officials, postal workers, and certain family members and other authorized individuals may โ€˜gain possession or controlโ€™ of voted early ballots.โ€

The Democrats also allege that the private auditors โ€œhave not been appointed in writing or taken an oath required under [Elections Procedures Manual Chapter 10 Section 1A and thus are not authorized to touch any ballot, computer, or counting device.โ€ They also allege that the private auditors โ€œare not properly trained in signature verification.โ€

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

1619185649102.png

๐Ÿ˜‚

just_floatin

Reaction score
Demon rats have nothing to hide in this fair election but donโ€™t want you looking at the nothing they have to hide. It would not surprise me one bit if the โ€œMad House on McDowellโ€ coliseum burned to ground over the weekend.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Demon rats have nothing to hide in this fair election but donโ€™t want you looking at the nothing they have to hide. It would not surprise me one bit if the โ€œMad House on McDowellโ€ coliseum burned to ground over the weekend.

by a RINO.............don't forget them.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder what they are ACTUALLY going to do if they come up with hard evidence of fraud. SCOTUS has already called it a "moot point" when presented with other evidence....

just_floatin

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder what they are ACTUALLY going to do if they come up with hard evidence of fraud. SCOTUS has already called it a "moot point" when presented with other evidence....
There is always secession. Then our great state of Arizona can address the border issue without federal oversight. Back to the Wild West days would suit me just fine.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Soros and Clinton Connected Arizona Sec. of State, Katie Hobbs, Is Preparing to Fight the Senate Audit of Maricopa County Rather Than Support Election Integrity

Breaking: AZ Sec. of State Katie Hobbs takes money from foreign governments and George Soros.

EXCLUSIVE: Arizonaโ€™s Soros-Backed Sec. of State, Katie Hobbs, Has Glaring Conflicts of Interest With Senateโ€™s Maricopa Audit, She Must Immediately Recuse Herself

1619272103708.png

Arizona Secretary of State in Charge of Certifying Election Results Called Trump Supporters โ€œNeo-Nazisโ€

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hillaryโ€™s Attorney Marc Elias Inserts Himself Into the Arizona Senate Audit of Maricopa County โ€“ Is Using His Massive Network to Broaden His Attack โ€“ What Are They Hiding?

1619272353290.png

1619272441897.gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
UPDATE: Maricopa County Audit Back On Track โ€“ Democrats Refuse to Put Up $1 Million Bond For Weekend Pause

April 23, 2021 | Sundance

Just like that the ballot audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, is back on.

The pause granted by a judge today in response to a democrat lawsuit was contingent upon the democrats putting up a $1 million bond to cover the expenses incurred from the pause. The democrats refused to put up the bond, so the audit will continue back on schedule.

ARIZONA โ€“ A brief weekend pause in the Arizona Senateโ€™s election audit that a judge ordered on Friday wonโ€™t happen because the Arizona Democratic Party declined to put up a $1 million bond that the judge requested to cover any expenses that the Senate wrongfully incurs due to the halt.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury ruled that the audit must halt from 5 p.m. Friday to noon on Monday. But that order was contingent on the Arizona Democratic Party, which brought the lawsuit seeking to block the audit, posting a $1 million bond to cover any expenses that the Senate wrongfully incurs due to the delay. The Senateโ€™s lease of Veterans Memorial Coliseum, where the audit is being conducted, ends on May 14.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
And how do we know that for the past 5+ months they havenโ€™t gone through all of the ballots and discarded the Trump ballots needed to win. Pretty easy to fix the outcome of the audit with 5 months to get rid of evidence.

Remember all those shredded ballots they found in the garbage dumpsters?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for all the updates guys!!! I'm optimistic that this audit will turn up evidence of what many of us know has already happened. I just hope they are able to prove it this go around. [emoji106][emoji106]
One thing for sure has turned up, leftists think people of color are too dumb to get an ID.

@2CHILL
@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

Am I correct, lefties?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk