WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Doge coin

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
That’s why Bitcoin is the 800 lb gorilla in the crypto space.

If the founders of a coin can print all they want, even for just themselves...I’m out.

It’s at the point where even government entities are accepting Bitcoin payments. I don’t know if that’ll happen with all the rest, but I Hess we shall see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There's even a bitcoin atm at my local 7-11

HCP3

Reaction score
I’m up around 1000 on doge and a little more on SAFEMOON. If SAFEMOON hits a dollar I will be a millionaire and you guys probably won’t hear from me anymore.

Good on you, but did you see the dudes behind safemoon? Be vigilant with that "investment".

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Good on you, but did you see the dudes behind safemoon? Be vigilant with that "investment".

Doge coin although not much money i am treating that like an investment. SAFEMOON was strictly a gamble. It’s insanity. I really don’t like crypto at all but I like making money and fomo is real 😂

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

So are these guys like new modern day Bernie Madoff's. Are they computer geeks that make shit up and then throw that shit to the sheep?????????

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Jeebus can’t Musk get in trouble for “manipulating “ this shit?

HCP3

Reaction score
Jeebus can’t Musk get in trouble for “manipulating “ this shit?

I don't think he is pumping it by definition. He just posts memes. His cult-like following then runs with it for no reason except "Papa Elon" has spoken. It is dumb, but entertaining.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I’m up around 1000 on doge and a little more on SAFEMOON. If SAFEMOON hits a dollar I will be a millionaire and you guys probably won’t hear from me anymore.

If the MOON hits a penny, I can retire.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I don't think he is pumping it by definition. He just posts memes. His cult-like following then runs with it for no reason except "Papa Elon" has spoken. It is dumb, but entertaining.
Ok , so am I going to feel stupid if I don’t get on the dip before his SNL appearance....probably.

HCP3

Reaction score
Ok , so am I going to feel stupid if I don’t get on the dip before his SNL appearance....probably.

He is the most awkward dude on the planet (pun intended). His live events are so bad 🤣. It doesn't matter to the $DOGE and $TSLA tribe though. When he speaks it means money.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
How is everyone buying Safemoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I buy Bitcoin in cash app and transfer it to bitmart. I sell the Bitcoin in bitmart for tether. I use the tether to buy SAFEMOON. Be careful when you sell the Bitcoin and make sure you’re are getting tether. I messed up the first time.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
I buy Bitcoin in cash app and transfer it to bitmart. I sell the Bitcoin in bitmart for tether. I use the tether to buy SAFEMOON. Be careful when you sell the Bitcoin and make sure you’re are getting tether. I messed up the first time.

That sounds like an awful lot of work. Lol [emoji23]

gqchris

Reaction score
Its not too bad but it is a process.
Ok I just went thru the Process. I transferred BTC from Coinbase wallet to Trust Wallet. Used Changely to Convert to BNB. Then used Pancake Swap to SafeMoon.

I am in IT and this process took me an hour. Holy shit! LOL...time to HODL!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ok I just went thru the Process. I transferred BTC from Coinbase wallet to Trust Wallet. Used Changely to Convert to BNB. Then used Pancake Swap to SafeMoon.

I am in IT and this process took me an hour. Holy shit! LOL...time to HODL!

WTF lol. I'm in IT and just reading that made my head hurt.

gqchris

Reaction score
WTF lol. I'm in IT and just reading that made my head hurt.

Well the good new is I now own 63 million SafeMoon coins. LOL...so if it hits even .25 a coin someday, I am a very happy camper. I dont expect much though!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well the good new is I now own 63 million SafeMoon coins. LOL...so if it hits even .25 a coin someday, I am a very happy camper. I dont expect much though!

We may have to chat.. I have not dipped into crypto, but I'm thinking of throwing some in just as a longshot bet.

530RL

Reaction score
This question on page one of a US tax return just keeps me out of crypto.

"At any time during 2020, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire a financial interest in any virtual currency?"

sintax

Reaction score

"At any time during 2020, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire a financial interest in any virtual currency?"

always check that "NOPE" box.

anyone whos moving crypto to USD shouldnt be doing it via an exchange. Theres plenty of ways to turn crypto into cash without having it tied to a name / social.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
The IRS issued a "john doe" summons to coinbase back in 2018 and they did the same to some other crypto companies this month. The recent one requested information on everyone holding 20K or more. This is nothing to worry about as long as you report your transactions when you sell your crypto. It just like holding any publicly traded stock. If you buy it for a $1 and sell it for $1000 then you need to report $999 of income in the year you sold. If you receive crypto for payment for services you need to report it as income same as cash.

I heard people using offshore crypto wallets and also offshore VPN to handle transaction..buyer beware.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

that would bother me as well

gqchris

Reaction score

With all the multi billion dollars of PPP fraud occuring as we speak, this should be the last of the government’s worries at this point.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
He is the most awkward dude on the planet (pun intended). His live events are so bad 🤣. It doesn't matter to the $DOGE and $TSLA tribe though. When he speaks it means money.
6CA69820-B43F-4816-87FB-542B9C8F1A30.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
IMG_7414.JPG

405 today lol

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I finally get to say diamond hands bitches. I lost more at black jack yesterday unfortunately. Lol

To the moon.... just got back to the room after drinking by the pool all day. Tomorrow is going to suck. 🍺 🥂🥃🍸🍹
6E0F16D0-0E47-4251-A91C-11D1625DFF50.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
Up 15% let’s see how this goes

DesertFox

Reaction score
Budweiser jumped on board today too. This is fun to watch.

Attachments

• E0e5VoEWEAUa8az.jpg
    E0e5VoEWEAUa8az.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 103

hallett21

Reaction score
My phone says .45 for a second

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I sold last night at .39.. should I jump back in?