WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Willow Valley double lot close to water

varmit86

Reaction score
Bump for the big weekend

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

varmit86

Reaction score
Bump, still willing to be flexible on terms.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Can you use this as a base for the winter in a 5th wheel?

varmit86

Reaction score
I think you might be able to as I remember seeing a couple.i will have to find the CC&Rs will let you know.

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
Bump

Not sure where else you are advertising, but we listed our property through a realtor and we got 3 offers the first day. We took the over asking offer and we are in escrow now. You may want to talk with a realtor as they have a list of people looking for property in there right now. We went with Friends at the river, and the offer we got was from Summitts River Realty.

varmit86

Reaction score
6 years in the market ... [emoji848]
We bought it when prices were high and actually love it there so really did not care if it sold. Now we have relocated to PNW and hile i still love it there and hold out hope to land there someday, it's probably more like a pipe dream.
Now that values are up and It's looking like I can get my money back out of it I am a luttle more serious about selling it.
Figured on here might find a buyer as I could save the fees and help someone out with the owner carry ootion.
Lots are close to the water and Willow Valley is the best spot on the river.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I drove by this property when I was down there a couple weeks ago. It is VERY close to launch ramp. Will make someone a very cool spot!

Where in the PNW?

varmit86

Reaction score
I drove by this property when I was down there a couple weeks ago. It is VERY close to launch ramp. Will make someone a very cool spot!

Where in the PNW?
In Woodland it is just north of Vancouver. Lots of water for boating just limited sunshine and warm dry weather.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
In Woodland it is just north of Vancouver. Lots of water for boating just limited sunshine and warm dry weather.

I'm in Camas. We run the Columbia, and Lacamas lake whenever the temps are above 70. What kind of boat do you have?

varmit86

Reaction score
Nothing yet, plan was to move here get settled start a business then get a boat.
The popular boats here are alot different than the ones in So Cal thats for sure. Anyway Covid hit while we were settling in and that's as far as were got.
Hopefully King Inslee lets things go back to normal as I am sick of sitting aroind and getting fat.
What do you have, how many days a year do you use it and how lobg have you been here?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I am born/raised in Salem OR, and recently moved to Camas when I got engaged. Currently have a 32 Spectre with twin 300XS outboards that I run on the Columbia, and a wake boat that we use on the local little lake. Currently don't have a river rocket, but am in search of one. Typical year, I am100 hours on the clock between the boats. Some years are more, just depends on how much other crap is going on.

catmandu

Reaction score
Hey Varmit86, Give me a call when you have a minute to talk about your lots
Doug 8054318686