WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parent uncovers internal documents exposing school's 'woke' agenda

Mototrig

Reaction score
This scares the hell out of my wife and I. My kids are private schooled from kindergarten to 8th. My wife and I have been having a hard time deciding where to put our daughter next year for high school, public or private. I've been really pushing for public because of the social atmosphere she's missed out on with all the neighborhood kids. Most of the neighborhood kids have alienated her because she's sort of an outsider. She really has a great head about herself so I think she'll do great in whatever school we put her in. But things like this really make me not trust ANY high school and just home school all 3 of my kids.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Scary times we live in these days. And with a 5 yr old, I am nervous about all of this.

DWC

Reaction score
It’s truly unbelievable. Good to know that I’m oppressed though. It’s really rough being over 50, no college degree, bastard child. Where my stimmy?
77AD47E1-AC23-4961-9D0D-C278BE0A2413.jpeg

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
just home school all 3 of my kids.
The only other answer is to be TOTALLY involved in everything surrounding their schools. Attend and speak at School Board meetings and be active with their elections. Visits to classrooms. Email constantly with teachers, meet with counselors. First name basis with the Principal. They have to be reminded that normal people actually give a shit and will not take this.

Mototrig

Reaction score
I have no problem with race, gay, straight..... whatever.
Years ago at my work (we are iron workers mind you) an LGBTQ member came in to teach our craft a 2 day class about inclusion and diversity. She spoke all about the history of the gay community and how they've been oppressed and basically was like if you're not gay you're not cool. She also got in on us about how toxic it is to be a masculine man and how masculinity in general is bad for boys to be around. That's what made me snap.

At the end of the first day she had a Q&A and of course MY dumbass stood up and asked "where are my rights as a straight, white, Christian American man". She was PISSED and wouldn't answer the question. That question opened the flood gates, the rest of the knuckleheads started in on her. We all heckled her so bad she refused to come back the 2nd day.
Since their were 40 of us in the classroom and we represented a good portion of the work group none of us got reprimanded.

its time to fight back against this garbage.

Last edited:

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I wonder what the score needs to be on the checklist? I've got 3 on the left, 4 if the scores are after June 1st and I can tan up before inspection? Bunch of horseshit, but I guess it's because I'm a white male Christian from a good family and work my ass off. Can we even say queer anymore in support or do you have to be queer to use it, kinda like the "N" word???

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As an old guy with grown kids and teenage grandkids, I say there is no reason to be scared or nervous.
Do not be afraid of these influences.
As a parent, you need to puff up your chest, stand up straight, and tell them “NO, you are NOT subjecting my kids to this nonsense.
Then do whatever it takes to make sure of it.
They count on, and are successful due to parents non involvement.
This isn’t 1930’s Germany...not yet at least.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, I'm a bit overweight, and darker complexion depending on the season...
F' em. Pops was a Texas born mexican, and spoke spanish in his home growing up...he did just fine. He wasn't "oppressed". If he was, he just kept his head down and kept working.

2 of my kids are in charter schools, one in public. The classes available at the charter are more suited to those two, and the school pays for the college classes they can't provide. The student base is pretty F'd up out here. We have the cowboy kids, and the kids whose parents let them "change their gender" at will. One of my sons favorite teachers was in trouble with the admin because he wasn't calling "Bob" "Sue" after they changed their mind on spring break...The teacher compromised...the kid is now "Hey you!"

There's a lot of fuckery going on. As @was thatguy said, we're not in 30's Germany...yet. The push is being made though. Businesses and schools are forcing people to follow an agenda that is not the best for humanity. By forcing the inclusivity BS, we are further fracturing society. Divide and conquer.

The end game isn't joy and freedom of the oppressed...it's getting all people to be oppressed.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
What the schools are going to teach will be based on location.... If you live in a progressive area and are surprised your children are being taught those values you now live in the wrong area for your beliefs.

There are still plenty of areas in CA that hold conservative views. Get out of the big cities. LA county and OC are down the drain imho.

Mototrig

Reaction score
What the schools are going to teach will be based on location.... If you live in a progressive area and are surprised your children are being taught those values you now live in the wrong area for your beliefs.

There are still plenty of areas in CA that hold conservative views. Get out of the big cities. LA county and OC are down the drain imho.
We're in OC and the Garden Grove school District is one of the more conservative district in the area and my mom has worked for GGUSD for 30+ years.....hence my push for the public HS.
But DAM......even they have been leaning more towards the critical race history garbage.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
My bro in law did home schooling till his kids were in HS. He also had em in martial arts, boy scouts, scuba diving and all kinna other fun stuff they wouldn't have time for if they were in regular school. Guns, dirt bikes, boating, you name it.

Both are out of HS now. Worked well for them. 😉

4Waters

Reaction score
I do not understand this idea of teaching our children to be victims..

By teaching them to be victims they are conditioned for this to be normal. Then when the government victimizes them, it’s seen as a normal way of life, and they do not complain. Conditioning is a VERY powerful weapon.

It turns them into followers (sheep) no leaders, leaders push back.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
It turns them into followers (sheep) no leaders, leaders push back.

100% correct sir. They become subservient little bitches they do what they are told, when they are told, and do not question it. So friggin un American.

PS. We see it happening right in front of our eyes. Literally marking them selves with their masks. No science no data, but they are told to do so....... and they conform.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
This scares the hell out of my wife and I. My kids are private schooled from kindergarten to 8th. My wife and I have been having a hard time deciding where to put our daughter next year for high school, public or private. I've been really pushing for public because of the social atmosphere she's missed out on with all the neighborhood kids. Most of the neighborhood kids have alienated her because she's sort of an outsider. She really has a great head about herself so I think she'll do great in whatever school we put her in. But things like this really make me not trust ANY high school and just home school all 3 of my kids.

Well we've now identified the targets for extermination. Its us. BLM=Skynet.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score

If you really want to be pissed off at schools, just google "1619 Project". The revisionist history is already here.

Dana757

Reaction score
The bottom line is just be cool to others. You don't have to "get" someone to just be cool to them. No need to go any farther than that. So if someone with a so called privilege is cool to others there is no big deal. No deal at all really. It goes both ways too. I'm firmly in the have experienced oppression column and find if I'm cool so are others. If someone like me tries to push their agenda on others they will get push back every time. When I run into one of the few that just wants to be an ass hole about whatever I figure that's on them and leave them be. If I was to try to change their views they would be 2X the asshole then. No need to go there.
I wouldn't read to much into that document. It won't change anything other than educating staff on how to avoid conflict / keep dumb lawsuits and the like to a min.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Dana757 's first line, "...just be cool to others."

That is pretty much the "Golden Rule" from when most of us were young. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Religion, politics...the religion of politics...etc. I don't care what anyone believes or does, so long as it doesn't effect my freedoms or try to hinder my beliefs. I don't like the idea of someone with different ideas coming into my life telling me how I need to live. I assume those who oppose my beliefs would probably feel the same.

The concept of conforming to others defeats the purpose of individuality. Yet they want the masses to conform to the few...what will be gained?

HBCraig

Reaction score
@Mototrig
I dont think a private school will totally prepare them for college or the real world. This white privilege shit is everywhere and I think our kids need to be exposed to the people that are pushing it meaning they need to know its wrong and what wrong sounds like. If you thought HS is liberal, wait til college. With the exception of a business and finance departments most professors are liberal. very much so. I see plenty of kids at private schools that are liberal and conservative both so its hard to make a call. Just do what you think is best and make sure your kids stay super busy.

My daughter is off to college in norcal and she is a big Trump fan and super conservative and I told her she needs to believe in what she feels is right and know which battles to fight.

Dana757

Reaction score
@Dana757 's first line, "...just be cool to others."

That is pretty much the "Golden Rule" from when most of us were young. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Religion, politics...the religion of politics...etc. I don't care what anyone believes or does, so long as it doesn't effect my freedoms or try to hinder my beliefs. I don't like the idea of someone with different ideas coming into my life telling me how I need to live. I assume those who oppose my beliefs would probably feel the same.

The concept of conforming to others defeats the purpose of individuality. Yet they want the masses to conform to the few...what will be gained?

It's not so much conforming. Equality is bringing the oppressed up. It's not to take anything away from others. At least that's the way it should be. Think of it like racing. Equality = heads up racing.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's not so much conforming. Equality is bringing the oppressed up. It's not to take anything away from others. At least that's the way it should be. Think of it like racing. Equality = heads up racing.
I'm all for a heads up race...but in racing, the winners and losers aren't determined by the ones making the rules. The rules at the track are for all participants, and thus, winners and losers. Right now, this seems to be much less about equality, and more about handicapping the race. Some are being held back, due to percieved advantages. A white, christian, middle age male isn't always the equivalent of a big tire car on bottle. They may just be a Camry.

clarence

Reaction score

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Anyone wanna hear what happens in our schools district? (I live south of SF)

:oops:

Singleton

Reaction score
So glad our school superintendent is a conservative. Being in SoCal very rare.
None of that BS in my daughter school. They start the day with the pledge as originally written and the National Anthem.

Mototrig

Reaction score
@Mototrig
I dont think a private school will totally prepare them for college or the real world. This white privilege shit is everywhere and I think our kids need to be exposed to the people that are pushing it meaning they need to know its wrong and what wrong sounds like. If you thought HS is liberal, wait til college. With the exception of a business and finance departments most professors are liberal. very much so. I see plenty of kids at private schools that are liberal and conservative both so its hard to make a call. Just do what you think is best and make sure your kids stay super busy.

My daughter is off to college in norcal and she is a big Trump fan and super conservative and I told her she needs to believe in what she feels is right and know which battles to fight.
I hear ya...... "They" are everywhere.
Even at our private christian school there's a few "orange man bad" people. My wife and I hopefully will guide our kids strong enough to not let them swey in the real world.
I'm pretty sure all 3 of my kids will be in some sort of trade school, military or nursing. With any luck they'll avoid as many professors as possible. My wife's ex best friend from HS is a college professor and leans HARD left, hence EX.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I hear ya...... "They" are everywhere.
Even at our private christian school there's a few "orange man bad" people. My wife and I hopefully will guide our kids strong enough to not let them swey in the real world.
I'm pretty sure all 3 of my kids will be in some sort of trade school, military or nursing. With any luck they'll avoid as many professors as possible. My wife's ex best friend from HS is a college professor and leans HARD left, hence EX.
My daughter , that's a big time conservative, earned a D1 softball scholarship and is pursuing nursing. Gonna be cool when it's all finished

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I feel for parents with young children. Fortunately my son will be a senior in just a couple months so he’s almost out of the system.

But for me, how your children grow up starts and ends at HOME, not school. Don’t let them raise your children or instill ideologies. That’s our job as a parents.

I’m teaching my son to be a man, to be a good human being, to be responsible, to care for himself. With that knowledge he can make his own informed decisions and see past the garbage.

School is there to teach him math, English, PE, coloring. Their biased opinions mean less and less and I feel he’s smart enough to see through the agenda. If he can’t then I have failed him.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Bringing the (supposedly) oppressed up = bracket racing..

Real racing is about overcoming challenges to win that = real life..

badgas

Reaction score
I feel your your pain man.

Our kids are 25 and 23 and they went to private christian schools as well. My daughter thru 6th and my son thru 7th. If they go the public route they will be ok becasue YOU will still be a big factor in their life, don't let the system parent them. We stayed involved in their life and stayed involved in the discussions. They stayed busy with sports ( swimming and baseball ) and we always made sure to attend church together as famliy as often as possible. It really helps the kids if the parents are grounded and unified against this BS. All these years later my kids have a real heart for what is right and can't stand this nonsense. My Daughter has gone the route of education and is fighting to make differnce against it however she can. As long as you are in the mix and making sure that they are accountable for their actions and being good hard working kids they will be ok.

This plan is not perfect but it does help a LOT

Good luck and keep fighting the good fight.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It’s truly unbelievable. Good to know that I’m oppressed though. It’s really rough being over 50, no college degree, bastard child. Where my stimmy?
View attachment 998566
The only privilege anyone should acknowledge is legally being in the US. After that, all bets are off. Ask legal immigrants from Africa.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Mototrig

Reaction score
I feel your your pain man.

Our kids are 25 and 23 and they went to private christian schools as well. My daughter thru 6th and my son thru 7th. If they go the public route they will be ok becasue YOU will still be a big factor in their life, don't let the system parent them. We stayed involved in their life and stayed involved in the discussions. They stayed busy with sports ( swimming and baseball ) and we always made sure to attend church together as famliy as often as possible. It really helps the kids if the parents are grounded and unified against this BS. All these years later my kids have a real heart for what is right and can't stand this nonsense. My Daughter has gone the route of education and is fighting to make differnce against it however she can. As long as you are in the mix and making sure that they are accountable for their actions and being good hard working kids they will be ok.

This plan is not perfect but it does help a LOT

Good luck and keep fighting the good fight.
My kids so far are keeping level heads. I do my best to spend time one on one to make sense of their strong attributes in hopes to guide them later into a career. We spend a lot of time together too as a family, sometimes too much 😂.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I was private school up until college. I have sibs who were private school all the way through to their professions.I have sibs that did not go to college and became tech wizs and tradesmen. the gamut I guess.
I have seen my own kids (and now a grandkid) through public school, and I have to say I made a mistake sending them to public school.
I have seen ~20 kids on my block homeschooled in my stay of over 25 years here.
on these limited comparisons I have in my family and among the home schooled, public school does seem to typically mistreat the best in order to treat the worst 'better'.
My good kids got dragged down with the bad kids...that is, socially and in terms of opportunity under state mandated methods and public employee protections. My grandson is somewhat stunted by oppressive rules on his campus that would give repercussions in his attendance and his treatment by administration if he did the same harmless mischief I did as a young man.
When I got to college the public school kids I was competing with already knew about the oppressive public school ways and knew navigating them better than I so I buddied up with them. Made invaluable friendships that way, and got protections and good advice.
Overall, I would advise private school as it gives the consumer a more direct voice in the choice, but they too do have their cultural norming. choose wisely. and be sure to be within the top 10% of benevolence of one form or another...garner positive attention for your kids sake (applies to public school as well)

DWC

Reaction score
@Mototrig

Wait til college is spot on. We were lucky with public school. 2 of the 3 went to a charter middle school and a good high school. When they get to college the game changes. The white guilt stuff didn’t even phase my oldest, daughter would come home stunned on occasion by what a teacher said. My youngest is on the fence. He’s got a group of friends and roommates that lean left big time. My guess is that he’ll figure it out when he graduates and gets a real job and pays real taxes.

propcheck

Reaction score
I do not understand this idea of teaching our children to be victims..
It is the oppressors agenda. Teach them it is not their fault they are too weak and ignorant to chart their own path or solve the problem then step in with the solution. human Traffickers do it on the small scale and our government does it at the grandest of all scales.

707dog

Reaction score
they'll just keep lowering the standards of education to make sure no student is left behind and all the kids will be getting in to college with minimal effort.

I'm fortunate enough my kids got my wife brains and hold solid grades year round in a PSA (public safety academy) school, raise the flag with the pledge of allegiance before the start of everyday. along with a positive speech from either PD,FD, EMT/nurse, or a chosen peer. its yes sir and yes maam and that transitions to home life and how they treat people in public. they play in local sports programs which keeps them busy. but the future is really looking bleak for this younger gen im scared for my kids as the things that are coming in the future. hoping the smarts we are trying instill in them will prevail and they will make the right choices in either a good or bad situation. 🤞

nowski

Reaction score
The only other answer is to be TOTALLY involved in everything surrounding their schools. Attend and speak at School Board meetings and be active with their elections. Visits to classrooms. Email constantly with teachers, meet with counselors. First name basis with the Principal. They have to be reminded that normal people actually give a shit and will not take this.

This is how we as parents navigated the public school system.

My wife first started off by being a volunteer at our kids grade school and eventually worked her way into a part time librarian position. My wife became good friends with the principal and vice principal but most importantly found out who the best teachers in the school were. That ingenious idea my wife had has proven to be one of the best decisions we made to invest in our kids. Today my son is 1 degree smarter (Cal Poly Pomona) and next month my daughter will also be 1 degree smarter (Cal St. Fullerton)...

Cdog

Reaction score
My 13-year-old was just inducted into the national Junior’s honor Society through academic qualifications. They are already pushing hard on philanthropy and her essentially enslaving herself for the benefit of others. She gets straight A’s and is in USA swim team which eats up two hours a day six days a week.

I told her she better choose a cause like kids with cancer or pound puppies or she’s going to get forced to feed & clean some nasty lazy fucks kids.

Be real with your kids or they’re going to get rolled.

4Waters

Reaction score
Exactly, I ended up calling my daughter's 4th grade teacher a snowflake while in a meeting with her and the principal over some bullshit that the teacher was trying to do.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
At minimum, we’re gonna go with private schools. More likely, homeschool with our live-in nanny.

Thankfully we have a few years to prepare, as the boy is only 3 months old [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro