WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bill Gates is getting a divorce

JayBreww

Reaction score
For your conspiracy theorist, does she not believe in what he’s doing. (Vaccine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Dollars to Donuts I bet this has to do with some Sale of microsoft shares and avoiding pending capital gains tax. Thier basis in those shares must be close to zero.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Dollars to Donuts I bet this has to do with some Sale of microsoft shares and avoiding pending capital gains tax. Thier basis in those shares must be close to zero.

Cmon man, they gave all their money away 😂

Reactions: DWC

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
When this is the first pic that shows up in a search is it really any wonder?

He looks like a psychopath and he looks completely oblivious to the real world.

BE41FF9B-1C4D-4EC3-B79C-B0F2C7A5C6A9.jpeg

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We were in Hawaii when he got married. He rented the entire island of Lanai, both of the big Four Season Resorts, the entire properties, and a fleet of choppers to bring all of the guests over from Maui because they couldnt land their jets on Lanai's small runway. We were there a few weeks later, employees said there were at least ten choppers that flew in a loop for at least 5-6 hours bringing everyone over, they stayed for the weekend and then they took them all back on Sunday. Bill wrote a check for the entire tab, rooms, their food, bar tabs, etc.

Last edited:

JDKRXW

Reaction score

That is an interesting theory.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
When this is the first pic that shows up in a search is it really any wonder?

He looks like a psychopath and he looks oblivious.

View attachment 998659
I've met both of them, we occupy a few floors in a building they built and financed in Seattle. He was extremely nice every time I encountered him, she is a loon, certified loon. She really thinks she is something, Bill is just down to earth.

sintax

Reaction score
I've met both of them, we occupy a few floors in a building they built and financed in Seattle. He was extremely nice every time I encountered him, she is a loon, certified loon. She really thinks she is something, Bill is just down to earth.

if you run into him again, make sure you ask him about his buddy Jeffrey Epstein, and ask if he had a good time on his private island...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Amazing how 2 people who have everything 😲 and know everything 😲 have problems just like everyone else.

There's a special place in hell for billionaires who want to control the world in the name of "doing good" for the rest of us

584ywy.jpg

trust_more_than_vaccine.jpg

billgates.jpg

0riWZqB4sPGH58nDZ4tzgm3Q_axhTFvsxSRL_pfcaIF8Y8ex8Cm3m0XorvK0fKMnRvtIysj4EN5gNWBYnb51-nJ0YMAJM3VEFtbVZ0PaP1c98Anv9_q4cgQL-0yTvf240OFgiGEh

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
can you imagine how hard it will be for him to get laid? Sure he can pay all day long. But all the girls will talk. Even a 25k hooker will tell all. What a fucked way to live.
Id sure be ok with it, but just sayin :)

On the flip side, both my sons went to a public school funded by the Melissa gates foundation. Yes public. High Tech school program in SD. Im sure thankful for my kids education.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
can you imagine how hard it will be for him to get laid? Sure he can pay all day long. But all the girls will talk. Even a 25k hooker will tell all. What a fucked way to live.

What makes you think Bill Gates wants to get laid?

EX-Cbi1UYAAIgru.jpg

Ehg3z-lWkAAwP1L.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

I read sometime back that she was just a Run-Of-The -Mill worker in his Plant and he Fell for her and "BINGO" she is a Multi Millionaire.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I read sometime back that she was just a Run-Of-The -Mill worker in his Plant and he Fell for her and "BINGO" she is a Multi Millionaire.
According to Wiki they meet at a Trade Fair in New York. Married 7 years later.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

On the flip side, both my sons went to a public school funded by the Melissa gates foundation. Yes public. High Tech school program in SD. Im sure thankful for my kids education.
Hand lotion is the answer

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

MSum661

Reaction score

Vote first, then divorce and ask questions after.
I can believe that!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

What are you talking about? Look how long Epstein got away with doing whatever he wanted for all these rich people. There’s 100 Epstein’s out there in the world.

Gates has enough money to do whatever he wants without anyone ever knowing, forever.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

When you get to a certain level there is discretion amongst other things.. lol

riverroyal

Reaction score
Maybe. I guess I’m thinking guys like us. Not a billionaires click of friends.

my mind is gates money in havasu and complete fuck it mind set

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Maybe. I guess I’m thinking guys like us. Not a billionaires click of friends.

my mind is gates money in havasu and complete fuck it mind set

That amount of wealth is 5 minutes worth of Gate’s interest.

ssc

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet heavy he has a bulletproof prenup. I am sure she will be well off with what is provided for her in the prenup. With that said, I have seen many a prenup attacked and litigated, resulting in a "settlement."

Cheers, Steve

Tooned Up

Reaction score
With all his $.....she couldn’t even deal with his left wing bullshit!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet heavy he has a bulletproof prenup. I am sure she will be well off with what is provided for her in the prenup. With that said, I have seen many a prenup attacked and litigated, resulting in a "settlement."

Cheers, Steve

It's been reported that there was no Prenup. She's going to wind up better of than the now teachers wife did. Guessing old bill won't be the largest farmland owner anymore after this...among other things

ssc

Reaction score
It's been reported that there was no Prenup. She's going to wind up better of than the now teachers wife did. Guessing old bill won't be the largest farmland owner anymore after this...among other things
I just saw that. Also, for some reason I thought it was a 7 year marriage. 27 years is what I am now reading. Let the games begin. :cool:

Cheers, Steve