WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

And she’s a teacher!

sintax

Reaction score
What kind of teacher cannot speak english correctly?

its a sad state of affairs, but theres very little money in teaching, esp at the lower levels. Due to this, only a very small percentage of GOOD teachers exist, and dont do it for the paycheck, and theres a VERY large number of people who are shitty teachers (unqualified) and could care less about the students or their job.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
its a sad state of affairs, but theres very little money in teaching, esp at the lower levels. Due to this, only a very small percentage of GOOD teachers exist, and dont do it for the paycheck, and theres a VERY large number of people who are shitty teachers (unqualified) and could care less about the students or their job.

I agree and get it. But they had to go through college to get their teaching degree. So how do they still speak like they're from the hood. Ridiculous

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
A friend of mine’s Sister was made a teacher because she could speak Spanish , barely . Her college grades averaged a D ...sad state of affairs is an understatement .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I posted in the comments on fb on this video.. and now I’m in fb jail for the first time ever..

I wrote “does anyone else... kinda wish?? That maybe he did kill her?” I guess you aren’t allowed to have humor on fb anymore.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
What do ya think guys.... will she'll face any repurcussions from the school board due to her inappropriate and abusive behavior? While exposing her child to that inexcusable rant....

I'd bet my lunch money she gets promoted .... SO THERE!

now who's gonna have "That Talk" with her kid

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I heard she already lost her job. Cant verify it, but that's the rumor.
If so....... Law suit pending... then she'll get promoted or wealthy.

How bout a position in Bidens cabinet

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Was it this one, or the other one on a video call with the student who claimed he considered cops heroes. She said she wouldn’t call them even if someone broke into her house because the cops are more dangerous.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Why wasn't she asked for her registration and proof of insurance? Was she written up for not having her license on her person while operating a motor vehicle on public roads? They always ask me that. Why wasn't she handcuffed and thrown in the back seat of the police cruiser for a couple of hours while they searched her car for drugs for being such a complete ass-hat. With all that fuckery she was spouting, she got off easy.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
So I posted in the comments on fb on this video.. and now I’m in fb jail for the first time ever..

I wrote “does anyone else... kinda wish?? That maybe he did kill her?” I guess you aren’t allowed to have humor on fb anymore.
The very reason I opted out of that liberal shit show...

nowski

Reaction score
No matter what your cause may be you prove your case to the world by doing good deeds not by disrespecting law enforcement, burning down buildings, or looting stores etc,etc,etc.

Did anyone else notice that she was driving a White Mercedes, maybe you can't judge a book by the cover but her actions surely removes all doubt...

nowski

Reaction score

Maybe you should consider jumping off the fb ship like many others on this site...

RVRKID

Reaction score
The radio said they haven't been able to figure out where she works but thought it had been 2 years or more since she "taught" last.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
The radio said they haven't been able to figure out where she works but thought it had been 2 years or more since she "taught" last.
I would argue that she is still teaching... She just taught a bunch of people what not to do. She also just taught everyone that officers do have compassion and show restraint.

boatpi

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot but there’s some psycho hatred in that crazy bitch. And when I was on the job I was called a lot of things pretty close to as bad as this , just for breathing air.

Water Romper

Reaction score
What on earth was that?? (I just watched the video) why wasn't she cited for driving w/o a state issued Drivers License as well? That cop certainly did not deserve that crap. I think its funny that she did not "goat" him into some kind of alteration or make him lose his cool., he was totally professional. To bad her ignorant face was blurred, I would love to post this all over the place . How's Mr Al Sharpton going to explain this one.
I see in the article below the video the statement: The woman in question, who is a professor in several schools in the Los Angeles area, is also known to have made frequent false complaints against deputies. A "Professor" ??

...and just for logistics, San Dimas is a tiny bedroom community, in So Cal, about 25 miles east of Los Angeles. Its known for its "Western Themed" down town and for you drag boat fans, Puddingstone Lake (aka Frank G Bonelli) is in San Dimas and Raging Waters water park as well. Pomona NHRA Drag Strip is right next door, Just east of Puddingstone and Bracket Air Field.

Last edited:

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
What will be more interesting is how the American media handles it. UK Media pretty much calls a spade a spade. American media is too busy glossing over facts to fit their agenda of "news" that important details like criminal backgrounds, etc. never come up.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Definitely an English teacher.

I grew up in San Dimas, quiet town. Law enforcement is handled by LA County Sheriffs. Most of them very cool and easy going, at least back then. Mom still lives there in the house we all grew up in.

San Dimas is now officially known for only two things, this crazy lady and...

75DA5A59-7F05-4E33-BCE4-7424683C3E3B.png

Turnup

Reaction score

Have a buddy of yours go write a comment about that cop needing to eat a bullet and see what happens...🤔

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I think the movie Crash is more relevant today than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't know where this lady did, or currently works. I did work for a large school district, and there are many like this. Hoodrats that "got an education", and still choose to work in the hood. Never dealt with it as LEO, only as a tradesman. If you aren't "educated", or of the chosen "proper ethnicity", there are some educators that will treat you like total and utter scum. I had a black coworker that told me not to worry about it. He was from Georgia, redneck black guy. He said no one had treated him worse than the "big city blacks" on jobsites.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
What will be more interesting is how the American media handles it. UK Media pretty much calls a spade a spade. American media is too busy glossing over facts to fit their agenda of "news" that important details like criminal backgrounds, etc. never come up.
Media has been "kind" to LEO while reporting this incident... so far. well, at least the media I watch

parkerpoly

Reaction score
Thx Jefftows for posting her identity. All these people want cops, or people entering capitol, etc identified.
Also, let's see if she's on transparentcalifornia.com and see her salary. I know other states don't pay their teachers
well, but NOT California. The salaries, 180 day contract, benefits, pension is MORE than fair. I don't want to hear
about all the extra time they work or money they contribute. I've had 2 jobs and worked MANY hours of free OT,
and paid for things, to make business more successful.

propcheck

Reaction score
So this is the modern teacher shaping the minds of children🤔
I am glad kids are not in school if this is the ideology of teachers these days.

j21black

Reaction score

First time? ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!