WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

God dam thieves

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
WTF , do these POS people have to steal everything ? Last night they got my receiver and 2” ball painted orange so I make sure to get it with my shin every time I walk by . Hotel is checking camera, I just found out this hotel is helping, how do I say this ? Fucking Homeless Fuck heads POS 🤬 I went down to the breakfast the other morning to get some juice a bunch of dirty fucks still in dirty pjs , your getting a Free hand up USE it you fucking POS 🤬 anyone know where pawn shop is in Barstow?

4Waters

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210503-165618_Chrome.jpg

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So I hit the 2 pawn stores in Barstow this afternoon , good laughs with counter peeps “ my white whale story “ came out 🤔😂 stopped for rolled tacos on they way out of town at sunset , mission 7 AM , 7 pawn stores in victimville 🤔 ✊🏻 .( insert music from the good the bad and the ugly here) 🤔😎👍

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
WTF , do these POS people have to steal everything ? Last night they got my receiver and 2” ball painted orange so I make sure to get it with my shin every time I walk by . Hotel is checking camera, I just found out this hotel is helping, how do I say this ? Fucking Homeless Fuck heads POS 🤬 I went down to the breakfast the other morning to get some juice a bunch of dirty fucks still in dirty pjs , your getting a Free hand up USE it you fucking POS 🤬 anyone know where pawn shop is in Barstow?

Low lifes will steal anything in Barstow

grumpy88

Reaction score
Just curious but what kind of locking hitch pin were you using ?

hallett21

Reaction score
What hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk