WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

VAX Passports are Here!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Vaccine Passports Are Coming To Sports Venues
teaser image
"Clear powers fast, touchless experiences that keep you moving at airports, sports stadiums, and other venues nationwide."
  • MON MAY 3, AT 2:20 PM
Sports will use this to explain away their weak attendance numbers. 😆

Get your flu shot murderers!!!! 😂

NPC Scream.png

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Anybody who complies with this bullshit is an absolute moron. This is a humongous overreach and the wimpy folks still cowering at home think this is gonna help. Nothing but Spineless sheep.

If people are vaccinated why would they care if others aren't, it shouldn't effect them right? And the folks who don't have have the shot know the risks. So what's the BFD.

Last edited:

ridebig

Reaction score
Even if they didn't do this I would not support ANY of these entitled fuck's.

sintax

Reaction score
Anybody who complies with this bullshit is an absolute moron. This is a humongous overreach and the wimpy folks still cowering at home think this is gonna help. Nothing but Spineless sheep.

ya but think about that .002% who are going to get sick and die, you are a monster sir!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
"A recent Rasmussen poll revealed that almost half of Americans support the introduction of health passports to reopen the economy."

Pure and utter bullshit. Only 300k people have signed up since 2019 for that gay app...fucking LIES!

No one wants to be tracked.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly they were pushing getting vaccinated at the event at the Walmart mobile vaccine trailer they had in the pits.
I fucking told you ! Mobile covid shower vans by summer ! Just for republicans of coarse. Nazi bastards

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What's so hard about getting a vaccine....unless you're a big pussy and scared of needles.

hallett21

Reaction score
What's so hard about getting a vaccine....unless you're a big pussy and scared of needles.

Lol I pass out every time they draw blood! They have to lay me down and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score
With that said I have zero problems with someone who doesn't want the vaccine. Just don't ask me to wear a mask because you're not vaccinated.
No one is you Fucking Imbecile...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
With that said I have zero problems with someone who doesn't want the vaccine. Just don't ask me to wear a mask because you're not vaccinated.

That is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you post. Bravo princess!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Lol I pass out every time they draw blood! They have to lay me down and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you being serious? That's crazy. I've had needles so big they had to give me a numbing shot before they stick the needle in. They were drawing out a pint+ in less than 3 minutes.