WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Touchy feely "Woke" CIA

WYRD

Reaction score
She says she is unapologetically her and once everyone to be unapologetically them no matter who they are. I assume she means unless you're a white male Christian, then you should apologize.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So we have people with sexual identity, anxiety and panic disorders working as one of the (previous) top tier spy/intelligence agencies on the planet, and they are the poster child?

Holy fucking shit. Why not just post a giant sign that says "no one is protecting America, come on in and ass-rape us".

Identity politics have no business in agencies that protect and serve.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sad day for men and women who did their part, risked or gave their lives, to build this country and protect it. These people weren't chosen based on gender, they were chosen based on skill and talent.

Third world shitholes are laughing...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 6.18.41 PM.png

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"See, Benghazi wasn't my fault." - Hillary Clinton

500bbc

Reaction score
Celebrate mental illness!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
She should have immediately been disqualified with her mental disorder.

//QUOTE//

"I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder"

//UNQUOTE//

That comment does bring her sanity to question....

There are numerous positions with all types of responsibilities within the agency..... What they don't divulge is if she's an operator or analyst, some sort of support or ????

If you're truly an operator you almost have to have some kind of a personality disorder. lol...

An operator is definitely not a job for the meek... although you may have to pose as one in a foreign country... kinda like the movies. those folks gotta be quick, smart and have to ability to tell a convincing lie like a MF'r. ..( yes, lie, much like a Hollywood actor)

I'd be interested to know what her position is...