WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black Rifle Coffee goes Racing

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Huge. He will never be relevant again.

He couldn’t finish races with monster money.
First race with new sponsor he got a DNF.

He needs a new truck his is old and dated. But lack of funding is making him cut corners which leads to DNF’s
This. His racing career is over. Hasn’t won a race in almost 10 years. Finished but all a handful in the last 5

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This. His racing career is over. Hasn’t won a race in almost 10 years. Finished but all a handful in the last 5
He is more worried about his Instagram posts and guns than his racing program. You never see him working at the race shop or testing.
Has had the same trucks for ever.

oh and he lost method as well.

should have told black rifle that he needs a new mason 4wd if they want him to have a chance at winning. And Atleast 200k for prep each race.

which is way more than black rifle can afford.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Dudes priorities are all screwed up. His program has been hurting for a long time. He needs to figure out what he wants to do, be a marksman, or a race car driver. Half ass effort, get half ass results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Lol at you guys thinking that BRC cares if he even finishes a race anymore.

And BJ stopped winning because of himself not his sponsors.

why wouldn’t they want him to do well. Better results mean more exposure I would think.

I agree the Biggest problem BJ has is BJ. But I don’t think Monster was paying as much as we would think. Also to race TT you use allot of your own money it’s not completely covered by sponsorship. BJ sure as shit wasn’t putting his money in the game.

BingerFang

Reaction score
why wouldn’t they want him to do well. Better results mean more exposure I would think.

I agree the Biggest problem BJ has is BJ. But I don’t think Monster was paying as much as we would think. Also to race TT you use allot of your own money it’s not completely covered by sponsorship. BJ sure as shit wasn’t putting his money in the game.

Guy is a whiner and always has excuses. Back when I had Instagram 5 or 6 years ago BJ posted a photo with some hot chicks and a gun and I put “You wanna be Dan Bilzerian soooooo bad” and he blocked me 😂😂

WildWilly

Reaction score
I think the parting with Monster was at least partially driven by his big gun 2A push all over his social media. In todays society, Monster might have been worried about becoming a target of the cancel culture with all the new recent mass shootings. I know BJ's video on the separation made it seem like it was the both agreeing on a mutual parting, but that is very rarely the case just the story given. Kinda like a lot of "resignations" in business these days lol

Reactions: DWC

jesco

Reaction score
should have told black rifle that he needs a new mason 4wd if they want him to have a chance at winning. And Atleast 200k for prep each race.

[/QUOTE]
Rumor is he's waiting on one but they are building them for the guys that actually race first... hahahaha.

Englewood

Reaction score
BJ is a spoon-fed piece of shit. The way he acted towards my 7yr old son shows the type of person he is.

I get enjoyment watching him suck EVERY SINGLE RACE!!! Hang it up and find a new hobby to leach off of daddy's tit.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

They just want the exposure. Any exposure is good exposure, even if they get media coverage with a broken truck on the side of the racecourse. It is the same reason companies sponsor the Nascar teams that 'start and park"

CLdrinker

Reaction score

Rumor is he's waiting on one but they are building them for the guys that actually race first... hahahaha.
[/QUOTE]
He made a post a while ago. Showing a shelf of parts for a 4wd at the same place that built his current truck.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I think the parting with Monster was at least partially driven by his big gun 2A push all over his social media. In todays society, Monster might have been worried about becoming a target of the cancel culture with all the new recent mass shootings. I know BJ's video on the separation made it seem like it was the both agreeing on a mutual parting, but that is very rarely the case just the story given. Kinda like a lot of "resignations" in business these days lol

Well the dummies @ Monster dont get it. BRCC is thriving with a Pro 2A Marketing Plan. Not everyone in this country is a Progressive SoyBoy!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Well the dummies @ Monster dont get it. BRCC is thriving with a Pro 2A Marketing Plan. Not everyone in this country is a Progressive SoyBoy!

BRCC is certainly thriving, but not a very good comparison to monster. I'd guess that monster is at least 10x the size of BRCC.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Don't forget who owns Monster Energy, hence the reason the they would part ways with anyone supporting 2A.

And as for Black Rifle, the have donated to democrats in the past, so not sure they are even on the right side anymore.

propcheck

Reaction score
Isn’t black rifle coffee the company owned by a flaming liberal Democrat that donates to the political campaigns of anti 2A politician?
based on the optics of this new business partnership it would seem BJ has sold out pro gun position for a few sponsor dollars 💸.

cakemoto

Reaction score
Isn’t black rifle coffee the company owned by a flaming liberal Democrat that donates to the political campaigns of anti 2A politician?
based on the optics of this new business partnership it would seem BJ has sold out pro gun position for a few sponsor dollars 💸.
BJ came on his Instagram and explain that it was a bet the owner had a long time ago and the guy had to pay up and donate to the Hillary Clinton campaign

propcheck

Reaction score
BJ came on his Instagram and explain that it was a bet the owner had a long time ago and the guy had to pay up and donate to the Hillary Clinton campaign
Yeah, except if you go the the federal election commission site FEC.GOV and look into the CEO and others in the executive ranks. It was no one time I lost a bet deal Hafer also donated to Obama and Tulsi. The company does good things for VETS for sure but the pro 2A position seems like more of a marketing strategy 🤷🏼 Heck Tulsi co sponsored some of the most aggressive weapons bans as of recent.

702sandman

Reaction score
You all are wrong lol it was a huge pay increase over monster... social media unfortunately trumps all right now...

CLdrinker

Reaction score
You all are wrong lol it was a huge pay increase over monster... social media unfortunately trumps all right now...
What makes you think a massive company that has products on shelves at every grocery chain and every gas station. Is paying less than a smaller mail order only company lol

702sandman

Reaction score
What makes you think a massive company that has products on shelves at every grocery chain and every gas station. Is paying less than a smaller mail order only company lol

those that are in the know lol ...no I’m not kidding I was shocked when I found out how much they paid him

CLdrinker

Reaction score
those that are in the know lol ...no I’m not kidding I was shocked when I found out how much they paid him
Interesting sounds like he will have the money now if he can just focus.

Duramax

Reaction score
Don't forget who owns Monster Energy, hence the reason the they would part ways with anyone supporting 2A.

And as for Black Rifle, the have donated to democrats in the past, so not sure they are even on the right side anymore.
This..

I thought I was losing my mind. A bet, blah, blah, blah. Fuck those guys. BJ's family money is DEEP.

Duramax

Reaction score
BJ is a spoon-fed piece of shit. The way he acted towards my 7yr old son shows the type of person he is.

I get enjoyment watching him suck EVERY SINGLE RACE!!! Hang it up and find a new hobby to leach off of daddy's tit.
That bad, huh? I can only imagine how excited your son was too. Sorry to hear.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Yep. I‘m out when it comes to BRCC. You can’t say your all about the 2A, then donate to those who want to destroy it.